Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• xtal614
    xtal614 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I confess that I *hate* my mother in law.
    I confess that my husband irritates the hell outta me at least 4 days out of the week
    I confess that I put everyones needs before my own, that is why I am where I am today with this diet.
    I confess that my family sucks and I can't stand big family get togethers.
    I confess that I am very controlling and sometimes don't mean to be.
    I confess that I hate looking in a mirror lately :(
    I confess that there is nothing better than having 2 smiling kids tell you that you are pretty :)
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I confess that the only part of my life that I have been enjoying lately is MFP and fitness related topics

I confess that to escape life and stress and to avoid binging and emotional eating....I log onto MFP for encouragement:))

I confess that currently (not always) MFP is the breath of fresh air that I need to get through my days:))
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am refusing to attend a family Easter dinner 1.) because I just don't want to be around them 2.) the food and 3.) your taking this fitness thing to the extreme comments.....
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i confess that I am always on this site at work
    I confess that Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies are evil, but I will eat the whole box :blushing:
    I confess that I never knew what kind of smoking hot body I had before my kids were born
    I confess I am a MFP and FB addict! LOL
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am refusing to attend a family Easter dinner 1.) because I just don't want to be around them 2.) the food and 3.) your taking this fitness thing to the extreme comments.....
    I confess that your confessions kinda pissed me off a bit. It sucks when the one's close to you try to drag you down! Hang in there girl! Do what is right and best for you!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't open a bag of chips without eating the entire thing :embarassed:
    I confess that I drink every weekend and I'm pretty sure its what is making my weight loss so slow :drinker:
    I confess that I am addicted to MFP
  • charding40
    Options
    ok here it goes....i confess that i have a strong love/hate relationship with my parents and sister
    - my brother and i dont speak havent for a long time and it bothers the hell out of me because there is nothing i can do about it he refuses to even talk on the phone let alone in person
    - sometimes think my husband is only here because of the kids even tho he says he loves me
    - i have good intenions that somehow back fire on me
    - i hate going to my in laws!! although i have never told anyone that ever!
    - i also am addicted to MFP and FB
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I confess that I weight myself at least every day sometimes more than once a day, unless I know I will be up then I avoid the scale with a passion.

I confess I do the same thing.

I confess that I do that every day.
    I confess that I am extremely prone to binge eating
    I confess that I am not happy with the house we bought....
    I confess that I am happy with my fiance
    I confess that I don't think I will ever be happy with how I look though I am trying really hard
    I confess I get excited when I tighten my belt by a notch and don't feel like a muffin
    I confess that I am afraid to lose my boobies when I lose my weight. :(
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am not going to count calories on Easter
    I check MFP as soon as I wake up in the morning
    I confess that I am on the phone with my mom as I am typing this and have no idea what she is saying
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I confess I sometimes exercise a little more if I want extra calories to spend on a goodie....
  • ICANDOIT414
    Options
    I confess, I had jack in the box cheesy fries and a taco for dinner! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm addicted to MFP
    I confess that I feel good being known now as one of the "pretty" sisters and not the "funny" sister
    I confess that I worry (a lot) about if I'm ever going to get married and when
    I confess that I'm always on MFP and I feel closer to some of you then people in my "real" life
    I confess eventhough I'm really career oriented I'd really just like to work part time one day and be a stay at home mom
    I confess that I'm gonna get my boobs done when I meet my goal weight eventhough a lot of people in my church would say it's a bad example.

Oh... and I confess that I really want to cuss out the next person who tells me that it's easy to lose weight at my age and they can't cause they're older...sick of it!
  • mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    I confess that I am so not ready to graduate college in 18 days and become a "real grown-up."

I confess that I can't wait to lose this weight so I can look hot in a bikini :smile:

I confess that I'm obsessed with MFP and Facebook. Also, The Biggest Loser.

I confess that I get jealous of my skinny friends so often because I just want to be happy with my body once and for all.
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I really confessed to things ive done i would get banned from the message boards lol

*LOVE THIS* hahaha
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I confess that I worry (a lot) about if I'm ever going to get married and when

I confess that I'm gonna get my boobs done when I meet my goal weight eventhough a lot of people in my church would say it's a bad example.

Oh... and I confess that I really want to cuss out the next person who tells me that it's easy to lose weight at my age and they can't cause they're older...sick of it!

Ditto on these 3!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I confess that if I really confessed to things ive done i would get banned from the message boards lol

Me too!! haha.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I confess that I haven't had any true feelings for someone in years, until recently, and now I remember why I haven't.
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    I confess that when I cook a batch of healthy food I plate up each persons meal and very quickly put portion controlled servings of leftovers in containers in the freezer so my hubby can't have seconds and I have a decent meal on hand when he and the kids decide to have KFC or some other disgusting crap

I confess that I ONLY cook meals from the Symply Too Good To Be True recipe books by Annette Sym (thank you Annette, you are a legend :)

I confess that I have tried every "diet" "club" going since the 80's with only minimal success until this app (thank you MFP)

I confess that my biggest weaknesses WERE Pespi and fresh baked bread. Not anymore (once again thank you MFP)

I confess that I can't wait until my son graduates high school this year and joins the army - I really need the peace and quiet - does that make me a bad mother ???
  • DimenaZhena
    DimenaZhena Posts: 102
    Options
    - I confess that I have magazine cut-outs of women on a corkboard in my workout room to motivate me... including Alessandra Ambrosio.

- I confess that wish I was taller

- I confess that I LOVE sugar

- I confess that I drive like a madwoman... and my husband's a cop

- I confess that I am watching Problem Child right now
  • nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I confess that,...

I hate my job, and I mutter under my breath snarky comments after I tell them to have a great day...
    I fear people know what I think ,and that I am macking them with my eyes ALL THE TIME and look down to avoid eyecontact and then get written up at work for ignoring people. LMAO.
    I have a weakness for Carbonated drinks, mainly Diet Coke and Diet pepsi If I don;t have a morsel of chocolate, even a small teeny handful I feel deprived
    I have a thing for like every customer but I look pissy because i can't look normal or overly happy to see them.. Lol.

Okay DONE.