Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• LilShortChick
    Options
    i confess that I love Joe. But I am too scared to tell him... cuz what if he doesn't love me back!!!!!!!!

I confess that I am addicted to MFP and FB. Its ridiculous.

I confess that I wake up in the middle of the night and snack. So I have made it law in my home that twinkies & such are forbidden in my house until i get over it.

I confess that it pissed me off when my friend started HCG & lost 9 lbs in 3 days!!!! GRRRRRRR!
  • LilShortChick
    Options
    OH and I confess that last Saturday I got so drunk that I jumped on stage and started freak dancing an old man because I thought it was a dance contest! OMG< Im still so embarrassed!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I confess that every night to bed, I wear a gumguard. Sexy, huh?
    I confess that some nights in bed on my own, I wish someone else was there too, but I'd never let on. :heart:
    I confess that I'm still pathetically in love with my ex, even though we split up nearing 3 years ago.
    I confess that I choose an apple & raspberry J20 after work, when everyone else chooses alcohol.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm so obsessed with Doctor Who that all my friends/ my boyfriend gave me Doctor Who toys/DVDs for my birthday.
    I confess that after my birthday I haven't watched a Doctor Who episode without having my sonic screwdriver with me.
    I confess that I just CAN'T give up beer (don't really want to anyway).
    I confess that I have a giant shelf in my room dedicated to anime/game/cute figurines.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    OH and I confess that last Saturday I got so drunk that I jumped on stage and started freak dancing an old man because I thought it was a dance contest! OMG< Im still so embarrassed!

LOL that's hilarious! :laugh:

If you like/love someone, tell them? What's the worst that could happen?
  • chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    I confess that I didnt do a darn thing at work today
    I confess that the urge to work out tonight is quickly being overturned by the urge to pop a cold one on the deck
    I confess that I am keeping most of my confessions to myself.... :devil: Its probably safer that way... for all of us.
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i too confess I HATE cheese - smells and tastes like throw up to me!
    I'm addicted to MFP!!!!
    I'm confess that I keep seeing this guy for some company, lots of sex and an occasional night out even though we won't ever end up married... and that's what I really want... to marry again...
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I confess that I "fell off the band wagon" today when I ate a nachos supreme from taco bell and a hard shell taco.
    I confess that I still got a Diet Pepsi to make myself feel better about the crap I was about to consume.
    I confess that I am terrified of my new boyfriend leaving me if I gain my weight back, even though he was with me when I was 30 pounds heavier.
    I confess that I hate exercising and find it difficult to force myself to do it at times.
    I confess that I weigh myself every day, and sometimes 2 or 3 times depending on what I eat or do.
  • Jon_Rod
    Jon_Rod Posts: 158
    Options
    I confess that I'm addicted to MFP.
    I confess that secretly I'm attracted to older women :flowerforyou:
    I confess that i love chinese food
    I confess that im addicted to working out
    I confess that i have always been jealous of my older brother's body (he is one of those guys that can eat anything and dont have to work out and still looks good)
    I confess that I'm on here every day at work:laugh:
    I confess that one day I would like a women to take control in bed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I can keep going but i think I better stop :wink:
  • LilShortChick
    Options

LOL that's hilarious! :laugh:

If you like/love someone, tell them? What's the worst that could happen?

I know right... I guess I am not ready to have my heart broken yet. because the worst thing that could happen is he could say.. "yea i so dont love you because your fat!" or something to that effect. I have all these ideas of how it could go down... Its been 6 months haha... Im going crazy! Ahhhhh!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    I confess that I love the band Blue October more than I love my fiance most days

I confess that I tell everyone that I love being back in school but actually hate it more than anything

I confess that i don't care how many calories a cheesecake has in it.....i'm still gonna eat it

I confess that i have been sober from meth 6 years ago yesterday!!

i confess that i need to lose 15 more pounds by the time my dress comes in june 25th

I confess that i have o.c.d. and am always overwhelmed

i confess that I am a travel junkie

and

I confess that no matter how much weight i lose i will never be happy with my saggy boobie, stretch mark ridden, entirely wrinkled body!!!!
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really want children of my own, but am terrified of becoming anything like my actual parents
    I confess that I probably think about sex more than the average man. Way way way more :blushing:
    I confess that sometimes I sincerely am disgusted with my body, even though my Husband swears I'm gorgeous.
    I also confess, that I will eat whole jars of Nutella with a spoon, so I no longer buy it.
    I lastly confess that I love my dog, Thor, and my cat, Basil, more than most of my real family. :frown:
  • LilShortChick
    Options

I confess that i don't care how many calories a cheesecake has in it.....i'm still gonna eat it

I confess that i have been sober from meth 6 years ago yesterday!!

I confess that no matter how much weight i lose i will never be happy with my saggy boobie, stretch mark ridden, entirely wrinkled body!!!!

I confess that I am jealous of your cheesecake eating ability.

I confess that I think you are amazing and should feel very proud of your 6 yr accomplishment!

I confess that I feel the same way about my nothing boobs that disintegrated into like these deflated sandwich bags, and my butt... yea its huge and always will be... but my belly is the worst. I because its never going to be like those girls with the perfect bodies... Im 4'nothing... I feel doomed.
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I confess that I weight myself at least every day sometimes more than once a day, unless I know I will be up then I avoid the scale with a passion.

I confess that I went out drinking and dancing last weekend and didn't feel like a mom for a few hours, it was the most fun I have had in YEARS.

I confess that my sister was with us and I got a lot more male attention than her even though I wasn't looking for it and it was an amazing validation of my weight loss.
  • strongwoman84
    Options
    I confess that I weight myself at least every day sometimes more than once a day, unless I know I will be up then I avoid the scale with a passion.

I confess I do the same thing.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out my scale at home is inaccurate and I weigh more than I thought I did. I thought I handled it well, but when I got home I ate around 800-900 calories more than I usually do. It's the first time I screwed up in 8 weeks. I didn't log it in my food diary because I felt like crap. All day today I've felt like I'm back at step one, and have lost my willpower to continue.

Then I came on here, read a few threads and feel much better. I hope I can get back to normal tomorrow. :)
  • strongwoman84
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out my scale at home is inaccurate and I weigh more than I thought I did. I thought I handled it well, but when I got home I ate around 800-900 calories more than I usually do. It's the first time I screwed up in 8 weeks. I didn't log it in my food diary because I felt like crap. All day today I've felt like I'm back at step one, and have lost my willpower to continue.

Then I came on here, read a few threads and feel much better. I hope I can get back to normal tomorrow. :)

We all have set backs, don't beat yourself up about it! Keep at it! You can do it!!!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I Google "wrecked Prius" images and it makes me fiendishly delighted.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I confess that I enjoy reading and posting on this board even though it seems the majority of the people on here are women.
  • rnrgames2
    rnrgames2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am dying to order take out but will go make a frakin salad so I can spend the calories on 2 glasses of wine tonight