Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I confess I am my worst critic

I confess I am often disappointed with my workouts even though I know I push myself hard

I confess I LOVE pasta, carbs, peanut butter, and dairy

I confess I love MFP

I confess I have the most awesome friends on MFP and :heart: them all!!
  • Smurfette64
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the doctor and found out my scale at home is inaccurate and I weigh more than I thought I did. I thought I handled it well, but when I got home I ate around 800-900 calories more than I usually do. It's the first time I screwed up in 8 weeks. I didn't log it in my food diary because I felt like crap. All day today I've felt like I'm back at step one, and have lost my willpower to continue.

Then I came on here, read a few threads and feel much better. I hope I can get back to normal tomorrow. :)

Don't give up

Think of it this way - even though your scales are different from the doctors - they would be reading "incorrectly" from day to day - so any weight they show you as losing you HAVE lost. So what if the end number is different - the amount of LOST weight is the same.

Another thing - look at the doctors scales next time before you stand on them - more times than not they are DO NOT start on 0 - I noticed last time I got weighed at the doctors that the scales actually started out about -2kg (I thought that was great LOL). The time before that they started on +2kg. I now only ever weigh myself on the Wii Fit as I know the amount lost is LOST and my clothes are looser and that's all the matters
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I confess that even though I'm very friendly, and have plenty of friends, I'm quite lonely.

I confess that I feel bad every time there's a non-reciprocated "I love you" from my mom.

I confess I'm adopted, and I've been denied my health history. It Pisses me off. A Whole lot.

I confess I deeply care about every friend I have-there's no surface for me.

I confess I have discovered my jealous side, and I cannot stand it!
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I confess that MFP has become my facebook and that I had an off day on carbs :(
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    - I confess that I have an addictive personality, and am now probably *too* addicted to MFP

- I confess that I've suffered from major depression since I was a kid, but most people wouldn't know this because I became way too good at faking it, making jokes and being silly that everyone thought/sometimes still thinks I was/am such a "happy" person.

- I confess that I've always hated my looks and my body, no matter what size I was, to the point where it was hard for me to say that there was even just one thing that I liked about my appearance.

- I confess that I sadly think I've turned into somewhat of a bitter b**** when it comes to men in fear of being hurt again, and hoping that one day I can open up my heart again.

- I confess that I cannot take a compliment, I've become better at trying to be polite and just say thank you, but, on the inside I always feel that everyone is lying or just trying to be nice.

- I confess that I am absolutely terrified of being alone and single for the rest of my life.

- I confess that I have an extreme need to please everyone, and always feel like a failure because obviously you simply just can't please everyone.

- I confess that I'm afraid to post this.

- Lastly, I confess that I am finally taking the time to work on myself, both inner and outer, and have finally progressed with the "inner" work and can tell that I'm becoming a much better person (or finding that person again) with a slightly better outlook on life.
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm eating a brownie for breakfast tomorrow.

I confess that the only reason I didn't pig out today was because my husband was sticking to his calorie intake.

I confess that I have an addictive personality when it comes to favorite foods and books.

I confess that I'm hungry right now and a bag of cheetos sounds amazing.

I confess that I hate the city and can't wait to move.

I confess that when my sister-in-law lost weight, it motivated me to start mfp again.

I confess that I'm obsessed with Star Wars.

I confess that I'm so tired, I couldn't remember what Star Wars was called. I asked my husband. :yawn: :smile:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I confess that I will have my boobs done when I get to my goal weight and will not give a rat's *kitten* about anything anyone else has to say about it
  • Shannoncore
    Shannoncore Posts: 135
    Options
    i confuse that i am scared of the dark.
    i confess that i sometimes hate my job and go to work only for the money but then sometimes i love it so much i would work for free.
    i confess i sneak candy at work for that boost i sometimes need.
    i confess that the only reason i am getting my tubes tied is because i am scared of getting pregnant again and ruining my body even further.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    - I confess that I cannot take a compliment, I've become better at trying to be polite and just say thank you, but, on the inside I always feel that everyone is lying or just trying to be nice.

- I confess that I am absolutely terrified of being alone and single for the rest of my life.

Right with you girl.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    *Biting my nails*~ I confess i gave up my daily cocktails this week:(.... Waaaaahhhhhh!!!
  • Evjones28
    Evjones28 Posts: 70
    Options
    I confess I'm attracted to dominant women...
    Walt....Did we ask you to speak?? :tongue:

Rotfl ... :laugh:
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    - I confess that I have an addictive personality, and am now probably *too* addicted to MFP

- I confess that I've suffered from major depression since I was a kid, but most people wouldn't know this because I became way too good at faking it, making jokes and being silly that everyone thought/sometimes still thinks I was/am such a "happy" person.

- I confess that I've always hated my looks and my body, no matter what size I was, to the point where it was hard for me to say that there was even just one thing that I liked about my appearance.

- I confess that I sadly think I've turned into somewhat of a bitter b**** when it comes to men in fear of being hurt again, and hoping that one day I can open up my heart again.

- I confess that I have an extreme need to please everyone, and always feel like a failure because obviously you simply just can't please everyone.

- I confess that I'm afraid to post this.

- Lastly, I confess that I am finally taking the time to work on myself, both inner and outer, and have finally progressed with the "inner" work and can tell that I'm becoming a much better person (or finding that person again) with a slightly better outlook on life.
    u will be ok
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I confess that i am addicted to MFP.

I confess that i do NOT like Verizon.

I confess that i sometimes procrastinate!

I confess that the last statement was an understatement!!!!
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    I confess that I haven't felt pretty in over six years.

I confess that I dance MUCH better in my head than I do in real life
  • LaurenGiannelli
    Options
    I confess....that I stare at my leftovers debating if I want to finish the rest or not....thank goodness MFP holds be accountable
    I confess....that I am a nursing student that fake n bakes
    I confess.....that I am jealous of my boyfriend who can cook better than me
    I confess....that every time I make a confession I try to make excuses so that I feel better about myself
  • Evjones28
    Evjones28 Posts: 70
    Options
    I confess that I love being in love but am not dating anyone right now so imagine the frustration

I confess that I'm a huge Will Smith fan but refuse to learn everything about him like fans are suppose to :love:

I confess that I loathed reading but will try ... Have been reading '90 minutes in heaven' for 3 years and am only on pg 75 of 205

I confess I love Jesus :heart:

I confess I love MFP. Wish I would've known about it sooner ...
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I confess that MFP has become my facebook and that I had an off day on carbs :(

This is so true I feel an inner conflict between facebook and MFP.

I also confess that I am enjoying reading peoples confessions because I feel like I am not the only one who has these moments.
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am afraid that my kids hate me for trying to be a good mom.
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am afraid that my kids hate me for trying to be a good mom.

Ohhh they can never hate you for that. Just may not appreciate it yet. One day they will realize it.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I confess that I love reading this thread.

I confess that I have feeelings of extreme guilt when I screw up my day of eating healthy

I confess that I will post more confessions later.