Confession Thread!

Options

Replies

• lunderwood06
    Options
    I confess that I buy ridiculously expensive shoes all of the time, hide them in my trunk and bring them in the house when my husband is not home, (he would have a heart attack if he knew just how much money I spend on shoes)

I confess that my biggest fear is being alone like my mother.

I confess that I can be extremely judgemental sometimes.

I confess that sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to be with a man as wonderful as my husband.

I confess that I do the same thing with clothing as I do with shoes. :happy:
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have done almost every drug that has been created or sold but have been clean for 10 years

I confess that my ex abused me mentally, physically, and sexually and almost killed me many times...on purpose

I confess that he ruined my opinion of all men until I met my husband

I confess that I had Taco John's today for lunch, but still have plenty of calories for the rest of my day!

I confess that I have had weight problems my whole life since said ex told me I was too fat and I became anorexic (I have recovered a little too well)

I confess that even though I love my son, I do not want any more kids (I am happy where my family is)

I confess that I do not understand how my husband can think I am so beautiful

I confess that I can't wait until I think I'm beautiful
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I confess that vodka and cranberry is at the top of my 'top used' dinner entries.

:drinker: White wine for me! :drinker:
  • xerinx2011
    xerinx2011 Posts: 222
    Options
    I confess that i had chinese for dinner with 2 glasses of wine tonight
    I confess that i love my son but love being at college and having a break
    I confess that i love my bf but also like a break from him too!
    I confess that the more weight ive lost the more confident ive become and love the attention i now get
    I confess i fancy too many people when i really shouldnt
    I confess i did the gardening this evening in leggings and my bra (poor neighbours!)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I confess that:
    -I hate being single
    -I feel like a failure
    -I may never have anything to show for myself
    -There are certain things I will never tell anyone
    -As much as I love heatlhy food, I still love McDonald's
    -I could eat candy everyday and if it didn't affect my weight, I would.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I confess i had a child while in an abusive relationship~
    I confess 3 yrs later, i did it again with a different idiot!
    I confess i can't stand my mother.
    I confess i have a sister, my bf, who has spent most of her life in prison, whom i miss with all my heart:cry:
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I confess that I could, and have eaten an entire box of Velvetta shells and cheese by myself.

I confess that I have also eaten all 8 Pillsbury crescent rolls... sometimes at the same time.

I confess that I'm afraid to have any sweets after Lent because I feel so good without that that I'm afraid I will "fall off the wagon" if I even have 1 treat to celebrate.

I confess that I still haven't figured out what my spiritual beliefs are. It confuses me.

I confess that I hate veggies.

I confess that I'm jealous of my little brother. He is a doctor of pharmacy and I never feel good enough/smart enough next to him even though I have a Master's degree.

I'm sure this could go on...
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I confess that I could, and have eaten an entire box of Velvetta shells and cheese by myself.

I confess that I have also eaten all 8 Pillsbury crescent rolls... sometimes at the same time.

And I mean at the same time as the shells and cheese...
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Also-
    I confess that I feel I have no real home.

oh and
    -Getting messages and comments from people on here always brightens my day.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to live alone but still keep My Partner;
    I confess that I am going to have some kind of face-lift/tighten job when I reach My Goal Wt;
    I confess that I look forward to what's next in Life for Me;
    I confess that I lie about My age because I can pull it off;
    I confess that I fantasize about being able to eat ANY Confection and it NOT add any calories or negative nutrition to My Body or Health.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    Sooooo....
    I confess that I am a huge flirt! :flowerforyou:
    I confess that even though Easter Sunday is my 11th wedding anniversary, and I love my husband dearly, I wish I wouldn't have been such a good girl when I was single! :devil:
    I confess that I love to see a Latino man with a chin strap!! mmm,mmm,mmm!!! :love:
    I confess that getting back into shape scares me a little....for reasons I am not ready to confess! :blushing:
    I confess that I sometimes feel that my dog is truly the best friend I have ever had! :heart:
    I confess that I get irritated when people who do not work out at all, lose more weight than I do, and faster! :grumble:
    I confess that I plan to go to a nude beach for my 40th birthday, bikini body or not!!:drinker:
    I confess that I feel that age is a state of mind, therefore; I shall forever be 25!! :wink:
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't think I'm good enough for my husband.

I don't believe in god.

I have no intention of giving up alcohol.

I'm pretty much addicted to MVP, counting and logging calories and working out.

I haven't had a day of from the gym since 3/21.

I don't have many friends in real life, I have more friends on here and I wouldn't change that for the world.
  • anakinlover
    Options
    I confess I am the dominant woman that you all speak of! :laugh:
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am regretful of telling anyone I wanted to lose weight because now I have this pressure.

I confess I doubt that I can lose anymore weight, even though I truly want to and will keep trying.

I confess that I am disappointed my family will never think I am thin enough...
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm attracted to dominant women...
    Walt....Did we ask you to speak?? :tongue:
    Can I speak now??LOL!
  • anakinlover
    Options
    I confess that there is nothing hotter than an intelligent man speaking intelligently! :wink:
  • angel_eyes17
    angel_eyes17 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I confess that I do not understand how my husband can think I am so beautiful

I confess that I can't wait until I think I'm beautiful

me too...
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Options
    I confess that I feel like my standards are too high. All the time. Especially when it comes to boyfriends.
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I confess I am in a relationship with an alcoholic, and even though I love him very very much, its been more than two years of him drinking and its really hurting our relationship.

I confess that sometimes I can't wait until my boyfriend passes out drunk, so he doesn't bother me or yell at me anymore.

I confess that I am just waiting for him to be the person I need him to be, and I am getting worried he may never be that person.

I confess that I feel guilty writing this, I want my relationship to work with him so bad.

I confess that I don't see the same thing that other people see when they look at me, or else everyone is lying to me when they say I look good.

I confess that I like when guys hit on me, even if I act like I'm annoyed.

I confess that I walk around every day on the verge of tears, hoping no one will say something mean or laugh at me.

I confess that the only time I don't feel on the verge of tears is when I'm with my boyfriend (and he's either sober or in a happy-drunk state)

I confess that I know that people treat me like I'm pretty, but I don't think I am at all.

I confess that I like girls too :blushing:
  • sherri31
    sherri31 Posts: 80
    Options
    I confess that i love my husband, kids and life so much. They are my whole world. But i am sometimes jealous of single people.