60 lbs in 60 DAYS!!!!!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    This is an oldie but a goodie, so I'm bumping.
  • AndiJ2011
    AndiJ2011 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Very well put. That's the problem I see with shows like the biggest loser. They lose the weight very quickly. Although, most contestants don't usually put the weight back on. I've lost 29.2 lbs in 100 days. That's right about .25 lbs per day (average). My doctor is very impressed with my results and I attribute it to MFP and my circle of support from my family. Thanks for your fabulous and informative post! :happy:

Okay maybe there is something wrong with my thinking but to me 1.75 lbs a week (roughly)... That's alot of weight loss & sounds heavenly. lol!

I can lose 60 lbs within 2 months with a hellafied tummy tuck & body lift -not an option. lol
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Great post, I can think of a few people who need to read it and get that stupidly low cals is not good for you!!!
  • Brittypop
    Options
    GREAT reminder!!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Fantastic educational post. Thank you.
  • MojitoNatural
    Options
    Thanks!I was dying on 1200 calories lol...
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!:flowerforyou: I feel much better after reading this because i havent really lost much weight like I was hoping to have at this point in my journey. I'm still learning! I have been disturbed that i can't hold a solid 5 lb loss and I am 7 months in. You've made me realize that I am on the right track with my weight loss.