The funniest or strangest attempt at a pick up.....

Options
Still_Sossy
Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
Ok, just thinking about how many funny stories there are about pick ups any one got any? Funny weird, strange? From talking to friends there seem to be more strange ones than normal ones!

I was in a bar not too long ago and a guy came and stood next to me stood there and stared. After a while I asked him "what the he** he wanted" He actually said "I think an angel just fell from heaven, would you like me to get you to call out for God?"
I said oh honey I am no angel and I will kick your a**, now go away. Soooo cheesy and desperate. :noway:

And a few years back my girl friends and I were out and a guy was dancing with us for most of the night, he followed me out to my car so I could get something and then came back in the club. When the girls and I left, I found him sitting on top of my Explorer on the luggage rack, naked! With just his hat on! He had to be off his nut! It took lots of convincing to get him to come down!

Replies

• BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Naked on top of you're truck? No way...he had to have been on that white stuff....
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    On time a guy asked me out...He was totally not my type I politely declined offering him a raincheck. He said "good you sound like a total stuck up B@#$ and I dont think I want your raincheck"

I married him :P We will be together 15yrs in July hahaha
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    On time a guy asked me out...He was totally not my type I politely declined offering him a raincheck. He said "good you sound like a total stuck up B@#$ and I dont think I want your raincheck"

Wow! Funny how something could start!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    OMG that is HYSTERICAL..naked on your truck?! can't freakin top that! LOL
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Posting just to hear more stories....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I got, "I'll let you buy me a drink if I can guess your bra size."

Yeah, win/win for me. :indifferent:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    One time this 50+ french guy came up to me and said, "your muzzair, she was a bakair, no? She made zee fresh bread when you were young?" and I was like, "uhm... why?" and he responded, "because you have zee most beautiful buns!".

I laughed so hard. It was hilarious. the french accent was wonderful. lol.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I swear some of them are so stupid. Once this guy was like "I have to go to the rest room. Will you please watch my beer?" I said sure (he was a friend of a friend) then he say's "make sure you keep an eye on it. It does tricks." Really?! Yep married him. What a dork. LOL
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I got one!

Last summer I went to the taco bell drive through (booo hissss i know) and they were fixing something by the little talk box. I couldnt speak loud enough to order so I asked the construction guy to repeat what I said since he was right there. As I am sitting there waiting, he says "so do you have a boyfriend? Because you are fine!" Haha hitting on people in drive throughs :p

Most awkward sit after that to wait to get my food
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This guy came up to me and asked me if I believed in love at first sight or did I need him to walk by again?

I thought it was cute. Didn't marry him though lol!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welllll I married this particular guy so I don;t know what that says about me BUT!!! here it goes...

I met my husband on Myspace (back in the day when there was ONLY myspace lol) I kept keeping him at a distance for months until finally my Mom asked if I wanted a couple extra tickets to a Theory of a Dead Man and Hinder concert that she was going to with some co-workers. I thought how freak weird to have my Mom along (kinda) on a first date but then I thought that he would never know unless I pointed her out so I said alright fine and invited him out. Concert was great, we got along well, had lots to talk about and then he dropped "the line." He looked at me totally serious as I was driving him back to his car and said "would you like to come back to my house and meet my snake Petey?" I just about died laughing right then and there and was like dude are you serious?!?! Turns out he really did have a snake named Petey and he meant for it to sound like a horrible HORRIBLE line. I guess there's a market out there for women who laugh at lines instead of taking offense to them. Who knew????
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I think the problem with the guy on your explorer is that he was on his nuts. :laugh:

I can't believe that guys think those stupid lines work.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    One time this 50+ french guy came up to me and said, "your muzzair, she was a bakair, no? She made zee fresh bread when you were young?" and I was like, "uhm... why?" and he responded, "because you have zee most beautiful buns!".

Everything sound better with a french accent...I know I have one ;o)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Was riding with a buddy. Bruce. We stopped in Beaumont on our way to Palm Springs and were sitting in a Denny's about 2am; drinking coffee, trying to wake up and get back on our bikes. A couple of gals walked past us. Gave us a look and a smile. Paid their bill and walked out. Bruce immediately starts talking about one of them. Her name was Linda, we found out later.

Anyways...we see them circle the building in their car. We get up, pay our bill and head out in time to see them circle Denny's for the third time. Bruce is telling me which one he has dibs on -- Linda. I was the wing man and had to take the remaining gal. Whatever.

They pulled up to us as we approached our bikes. Started chatting. Don't remember the clever pick up lines Bruce used, but he got us invited back to his chosen girl's home -- Linda. We followed on our bikes.

Got there, went inside, introductions are made. Other gal sits on couch. Bruce and I sit down as well. Linda is still standing, says, "I'll make some coffee. Can you help me, Mike?" She had a swinging style door from the living room to the kitchen, and, I swear to God, we walked through it, and, before it stopped swinging, she had me pushed up against the counter and my belt unbuckled. We ended up on the kitchen floor. It was fast , hard and furious. Loved it. We got dressed, composed ourselves, made coffee and took it out to the living room. Bruce and the other gal, sitting on the couch, not talking --awkward. Bruce obviously p*ssed at me.

What could I do? Ladies' choice, right?
  • PeterBuilt09
    PeterBuilt09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    The Drunk Lady at the bar who said she needed help because she lost her cell phone and needed me to try and call it for her.. I watch her purse light up and point to it thinking she was just that drunk... Nope, She texted me later that nite and the following 3 days
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Everything sound better with a french accent...I know I have one ;o)

Yes, I love french accents... My cousins are from Quebec and I could listen to them talk for hours... But I married the least french man in the whole world. lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    No one has ever tried to pick me up. pouty.gif
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Outside the liquor store I had a man ask me if I had a pole. I was like what? He had a heavy accent. He repeated it three times. First I was like is this man a weirdo and talking about is Pen1s and asking if I wanted his? Then I was guessing maybe he has a flat and did not know what to call the tire iron.....

Well he started making swimming motions and I figured out he was asking me if I had a pool and if not he would love for me to go swimming in his. Ha here are more innuendos’. Nope did not marry him!

No I already had a pool that I could swim in - my then boyfriend and now husbands parents.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

That line never works for me.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    oooh ooh...speaking of dorks!! well, awhile back the verizon guy came to put my phone line in my new apt, went on a date with him, had a one night stand, never called him back...yeah, yeah, slut i know. anyways, fast forward 3 months when i get a phone call from said verizon guy who said to me "thanks for flowers you sent to the hospital while i was there. it was really nice to be thought of by you" im positive i looked like a tool with my mouth all slackjawed and crickets in the background when i failed to respond and then i hear - "yeah, im just kidding. wanna try going out again?"

yup, ladies and gents, 9 years later, 3 married, that's my man LOL