The funniest or strangest attempt at a pick up.....

Options

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    The Drunk Lady at the bar who said she needed help because she lost her cell phone and needed me to try and call it for her.. I watch her purse light up and point to it thinking she was just that drunk... Nope, She texted me later that nite and the following 3 days
    With that picture....heck I would do that too
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    Years and years ago I was in a bar - this incredibly cute guy walked up and said "so can you tell I shaved my moustache off today?" I was hooked for 2 years!!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    and now RD has me all hot under the collar or whatever that saying is :)
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options

And a few years back my girl friends and I were out and a guy was dancing with us for most of the night, he followed me out to my car so I could get something and then came back in the club. When the girls and I left, I found him sitting on top of my Explorer on the luggage rack, naked! With just his hat on! He had to be off his nut! It took lots of convincing to get him to come down!

i was drunk that night & you promised that you were going to keep it a secret.:blushing:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Thankfully have never needed a pickup line.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Working cashier once a guy who was buying condoms asks me "Which condoms I thought were better?" me already giving him a disgusted look..he preceeds to tell me that he'll take the kind " I like" .... I just wanted him to pay & leave....& for some reason he thought he had game because he had the nerve to ask me out....& thought I would give him my number ....I was like wth!!!....I just felt sorry for whatever girl he was gonna use the condoms with because she probably fell for a stupid pick up line similar to that...smh
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

And a few years back my girl friends and I were out and a guy was dancing with us for most of the night, he followed me out to my car so I could get something and then came back in the club. When the girls and I left, I found him sitting on top of my Explorer on the luggage rack, naked! With just his hat on! He had to be off his nut! It took lots of convincing to get him to come down!

i was drunk that night & you promised that you were going to keep it a secret.:blushing:

Ooooooooooooooooo, My bad. lol.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    years ago when i was a teen my ex-girlfriends aunt asked how old i was, when i told her i was like 17 she asked if i like older women in their 40's like her :frown:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    mines not really a pick up line, but its the one and only times its happened to me. i was at the bar with my girls and there this was guy. we were looking back and forth, said hey on the way by a few times, hey he was cute! so as im walking past them with my girls, i feel this hand smack the crap outta my *kitten*. and then left his hand there and squeezed the cheek! ive had my booty smacked, but NEVER like that. i turned around, and it wasnt even him. it was his friend next to him. needless to say, we have been together for the past 9 months now... off and on that is. lol.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Of course I'd be posting a story. I think the most awkward was the most recent one I had.

I was in Vegas earlier this month and I'm in the elevator with my parents and grandmother. We're heading down to the lobby from our room and on the way down, the elevator stops on a floor, as it does, and these 3 college girls around the realm of my age, walk in and nestle in the middle of the back space that I've created between me and my family. They're appropriately dressed in relaxed flirt-wear and ready to go shopping for the day.

As the elevator doors close, immediately the "fun one" [standing right next to me] decides to start sniffing the air and says, "*sniff sniff*...Ooohh! Who smells good?!" Instinctively, I announce, "that would be me..." She turns to me and literally starts snuggling up to me, smelling my chest and neck, equipped with the proper moaning acclamations of, "*Sniff* Dammmmn...I really like that..." Clutching onto my arm at this point, I open my mouth and as I'm about to blurt out the suggestion of swapping room numbers, I look over to the other side of the elevator and have realized that my family was enjoying the scene, eyebrows raised and smirks of "Uh huuuhh...."

:indifferent:

I just had to tell fun one #1, "Thanks. Enjoy that while you can because we're about to stop." She takes one last whiff, gives me *the look*, her homegirls follow suit, all with smiles on their faces, and walk off. My dad has a smirk on his face. My mom is shaking her head laughing. My grandmother says, "Well, now you'll have a good morning. That's probably a sign of good luck for gambling later."

Then they were all talking about how I was too good for those three anyway, and words trailed off as the only words going through my mind were, "....C*ckblocked by my own family... DaAaAaAAAaaaaAAmn!!!" :cry:

Being jocked first thing in the morning is great. Getting that kind of ego stroke in front your family first thing in the morning...f*ckin' awkward. Goodbye fun ones...:brokenheart:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    No one has ever tried to pick me up. pouty.gif

Same here ha ha ha
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, my buddies and I all had annual passes to Disneyland. Everynight during the summer we would play a game. We would start with the letter A, think of a girls name (Ann, Amy, Amanda etc) and then try to find someone with that name. When we did, we would move on the the next letter (B, Becky). The goal was to see how far into the alphabet we could get. This game worked like a charm, because we would almost always find someone who would say "No not Becky, but when you get to M make sure you pick Michelle and come find me". I can't tell you how many dates I got out of that game.

And, NO, this is not how I met my wife... However, it is the way that I met the girl who eventually introduced me to my wife!:smokin:
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Of course I'd be posting a story. I think the most awkward was the most recent one I had.

I was in Vegas earlier this month and I'm in the elevator with my parents and grandmother. We're heading down to the lobby from our room and on the way down, the elevator stops on a floor, as it does, and these 3 college girls around the realm of my age, walk in and nestle in the middle of the back space that I've created between me and my family. They're appropriately dressed in relaxed flirt-wear and ready to go shopping for the day.

As the elevator doors close, immediately the "fun one" [standing right next to me] decides to start sniffing the air and says, "*sniff sniff*...Ooohh! Who smells good?!" Instinctively, I announce, "that would be me..." She turns to me and literally starts snuggling up to me, smelling my chest and neck, equipped with the proper moaning acclamations of, "*Sniff* Dammmmn...I really like that..." Clutching onto my arm at this point, I open my mouth and as I'm about to blurt out the suggestion of swapping room numbers, I look over to the other side of the elevator and have realized that my family was enjoying the scene, eyebrows raised and smirks of "Uh huuuhh...."

:indifferent:

I just had to tell fun one #1, "Thanks. Enjoy that while you can because we're about to stop." She takes one last whiff, gives me *the look*, her homegirls follow suit, all with smiles on their faces, and walk off. My dad has a smirk on his face. My mom is shaking her head laughing. My grandmother says, "Well, now you'll have a good morning. That's probably a sign of good luck for gambling later."

Then they were all talking about how I was too good for those three anyway, and words trailed off as the only words going through my mind were, "....C*ckblocked by my own family... DaAaAaAAAaaaaAAmn!!!" :cry:

Being jocked first thing in the morning is great. Getting that kind of ego stroke in front your family first thing in the morning...f*ckin' awkward. Goodbye fun ones...:brokenheart:

I wonder if they knew it was your family! That is hilarious phil! :laugh: :laugh:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Ok, just thinking about how many funny stories there are about pick ups any one got any? Funny weird, strange? From talking to friends there seem to be more strange ones than normal ones!

I was in a bar not too long ago and a guy came and stood next to me stood there and stared. After a while I asked him "what the he** he wanted" He actually said "I think an angel just fell from heaven, would you like me to get you to call out for God?"
    I said oh honey I am no angel and I will kick your a**, now go away. Soooo cheesy and desperate. :noway:

Didn't we agree to never talk about me and that night again?
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    Ok, just thinking about how many funny stories there are about pick ups any one got any? Funny weird, strange? From talking to friends there seem to be more strange ones than normal ones!

I was in a bar not too long ago and a guy came and stood next to me stood there and stared. After a while I asked him "what the he** he wanted" He actually said "I think an angel just fell from heaven, would you like me to get you to call out for God?"
    I said oh honey I am no angel and I will kick your a**, now go away. Soooo cheesy and desperate. :noway:

Didn't we agree to never talk about me and that night again?

Hahaaa! Sorry! I had to share.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I didn't know till later that I was getting picked up by an extremely hot chick but here goes my story.

Haloween 2 years ago, I was at a bar with some friends in full costume. I was dressed as a dark knight and had a sword and shield to go along with it. Well here I was drinking my draught beer and fiddling with my sword hanging from my belt and someone slaps my back. I turn around to see a smoking hot chick looking back at me. She was wearing a yellow maids outfit. Very hot petite brunette as I recall. Well anyway, apparently I poked the tip of my sword up her skirt into her *kitten* crack. Well she got me a drink and the chicken that I am, I didnt pursue asking her out or anything. She took my picture of me in my costume and everything. I think she enjoyed the foreplay!

And that's the best I can do. I haven't had anything like that since then. I really need to get out more.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "Hi. I have a job." Always worked well for me.
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    No one has ever tried to pick me up. pouty.gif

lol..lol...
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I didn't know till later that I was getting picked up by an extremely hot chick but here goes my story.

Haloween 2 years ago, I was at a bar with some friends in full costume. I was dressed as a dark knight and had a sword and shield to go along with it. Well here I was drinking my draught beer and fiddling with my sword hanging from my belt and someone slaps my back. I turn around to see a smoking hot chick looking back at me. She was wearing a yellow maids outfit. Very hot petite brunette as I recall. Well anyway, apparently I poked the tip of my sword up her skirt into her *kitten* crack. Well she got me a drink and the chicken that I am, I didnt pursue asking her out or anything. She took my picture of me in my costume and everything. I think she enjoyed the foreplay!

And that's the best I can do. I haven't had anything like that since then. I really need to get out more.

We should go on a hoe stroll someday. Lol.