Thongs vs Granny Panties

Options

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    If you are wearing tight yoga-type pants thongs or g-strings are a MUST!

VPL is nasty!

Ps: g-strings have no weggie feeling unlike thongs. I bought 20 black cotton ones a long time ago when they went on super sale and love them!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Granny Panties should be illegal! I just had a baby and everyone kept telling me i needed to buy a size 14 granny panties bc i would need them by the end! um, no, yes i did go up a size, froma 7 to an 8, but even 9 months preggo, i was still wearing my sexy bikini cut and some thongs!

how do i decided between bikini and thongs? whatever is clean! and also depends on what i'm wearing!

and sometimes i do as others have said and wear none.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I love when women wear thongs in general! Commando is pretty awesome too! WOOHOO!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw other people say this: None at all!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    thong if you are wearing tight yoga pants (no VPL for me--I know the guys in class are looking at my bum).

Boy shorts if wearing a loser workout pant.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    thong. Because I always feel like granny panites fall down and move around while im working out. thongs stay in place! lol:drinker:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Thongs aren't very healthy, I've read because they are thin - meaning that they can cause infections in our front private parts from bacteria from our backside. LOL Thongs are useless anyway in my opinion. I just wear low cut underwear - the ones that look like short shorts. or just plain low cut underwear. LOL

It appears you are correct. I googled and found this...
    10. Is wearing thong underwear bad for my health?
    It can be, says Dr. Lisa Masterson, a Los Angeles gynecologist, some of whose patients have experienced urinary-tract and vaginal infections, as well as skin sensitivity and hemorrhoids, as a result of wearing thongs. "Rectal bacteria can make their way down into the vagina using the thong as a transport," says Dr. Masterson. That doesn't mean you need to give up thongs. But if you're having a problem with recurring infections, you may want to wear them less often or switch to regular panties until your infection heals. And try not to wear them while you're working out: A sweaty thong is an especially effective conduit along which rectal bacteria can reach your vagina.
  • themomma66
    Options
    Thong for sure='s comfort for me
  • AllenMom4
    AllenMom4 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Thongs or boy cut!! I can't do the granny panty thing
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    It depends on the clothes your wearing honestly. If you have tight fitting pants that you can see almost everything-probably spankies that show no lines and keep things in place. If you have exercise pants that are a little loose, wear regular undies. I cant even imagine wearing a thong or granny panties at the gym... Grannies are like "sag butt" and probably would slip down or bunch up...and thongs would do the opposite..LOL ****hangs her head in shame and embarrassment****
  • rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    "People going to the gym comando totally skeeves me. When I work out I sweat my tush off litterally... People never wash off those machines man...The idea of gi gi sweat and butt crack sweat on the bike I am about to get on eww. Needless to say I dont get on the bikes as in EVER "

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading all those posts.. lol Thank you for frankness.

Thongs: I have never met a pair that were not uncomfortable... yes they are sexier but I dont like the suffering I have to go through to wear them..

Granny panties: Leave a line on the bottom and often come out over the top.. but definetly the most comfortable

Bikini's: most show lines at the bottom and at the hips which I think are more unattractive than the granny panties, especially if they are tight

Boy shorts: Comfortable but can be a bit bulky feeling.. very little lines

Commando... thats just gross when working out...

No real good choices.. but I do have some that are bikini and dont leave any lines and are very comfortable .. so thats what I choose
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Thongs aren't very healthy, I've read because they are thin - meaning that they can cause infections in our front private parts from bacteria from our backside. LOL Thongs are useless anyway in my opinion. I just wear low cut underwear - the ones that look like short shorts. or just plain low cut underwear. LOL

It appears you are correct. I googled and found this...
    10. Is wearing thong underwear bad for my health?
    It can be, says Dr. Lisa Masterson, a Los Angeles gynecologist, some of whose patients have experienced urinary-tract and vaginal infections, as well as skin sensitivity and hemorrhoids, as a result of wearing thongs. "Rectal bacteria can make their way down into the vagina using the thong as a transport," says Dr. Masterson. That doesn't mean you need to give up thongs. But if you're having a problem with recurring infections, you may want to wear them less often or switch to regular panties until your infection heals. And try not to wear them while you're working out: A sweaty thong is an especially effective conduit along which rectal bacteria can reach your vagina.

but this can happen with any kind of tight underwear?? esp if it's some granny panties that are in your crack anyways! and they make thongs with cotton fabric in that area, i know yall know what i'm talking about. and as someone mentioned earlier! you would need to shower after working out, for that very reason, regardless of what kind of underwear you are wearing!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny lol
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    funny thread!!

but when i started running i had real knicker issues. in the end i'd just go commando. but now, boyshorts are fine :-). i'm of the belief you should never put anything up your bum intentionally!!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Hate GP, Thong, always!
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    Oh yeah!! Can't forget the "spankies"!!! Takes me back to a different time and place........ Changing my statement from before to include........."...while I'm working out I like the look of your a** in "spankies" (boy shorts), thongs or commando. If you go commando you might catch me staring because I'm trying to find the panty lines.

These are just a few of the external motivational tools I use when I work out.
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The answer is always thongs!
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hey didn't i read a thread awhile back ago about a girl working out in a bikini in a spin class maybe try that lol
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I'm a Grammy so Granny's. One good thing about getting old, you don't have to care anymore (if you don't want to. )
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    LOL! love this post. for me personally thongs . seems like granny panties would have too much friction