1235»

Replies

• hello1980
    hello1980 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Ripped in 30 - Week 3 (Day 14)
    Stairs - 30 minutes

I am GOING (going is the key word) to try week/level 4 today. I'm a little nervous/excited at the same time. week 3 is tough I can only image week 4.
  • isktaine
    isktaine Posts: 8
    Options
    @hello1980 Thanks for the meal plan link!! It actually looks quite tasty! I've never tried a proper diet before but I may try this one. I was wondering, does the ripped in 30 have more abs based work? I'm on level 2 of 30DS but would like something to mix it up a bit and possibly more abs stuff.
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Stairs - 30 minutes

I am GOING (going is the key word) to try week/level 4 today. I'm a little nervous/excited at the same time. week 3 is tough I can only image week 4.

I've read Level 4 is better than Level 3 --- at least when it comes to stress on the knees.
  • hello1980
    Options
    @hello1980 Thanks for the meal plan link!! It actually looks quite tasty! I've never tried a proper diet before but I may try this one. I was wondering, does the ripped in 30 have more abs based work? I'm on level 2 of 30DS but would like something to mix it up a bit and possibly more abs stuff.

Kind of, some of the strenght and cardio workouts make you use your abs so I would say yes. Good Luck.
  • hello1980
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Stairs - 30 minutes

I've read Level 4 is better than Level 3 --- at least when it comes to stress on the knees.

Thanks for the info. I really hope it's true because I am starting to feel the stress on my knees. Good Luck.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done today! I hope the scale starts moving soon!!
  • ssharma0907
    ssharma0907 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just bought the Ripped in 30 DVD, I am on Day 2 of Week 1. Doing the dvd along with 25 to 30 min of cardio. I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds in a month, is this realistic?
  • hello1980
    Options
    So I did week 4 yesterday on Ripped in 30. I did like it but I was shaking in the warm up. LOL. It's tuff. But I am half through WOO HOO. Yay, I will redo another 30 days after I complete this first 30 days.

05/04/2011 Day 15 (Yay)
    Ripped in 30 (Week 4)
    Stairs 30 minutes

P. S. her workouts do get easier with time. When you are just starting out I was breathing hard, ribs hurt, shaking and now I'm just breathing hard. LOL.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Just bought the Ripped in 30 DVD, I am on Day 2 of Week 1. Doing the dvd along with 25 to 30 min of cardio. I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds in a month, is this realistic?

It depends on how much your starting weight is, but for most people it's probably doable.
    I lost 5 pounds on the flat belly diet (before starting the 30-day shred) in 32 days, so in my opinion, it's a realistic goal!
  • tladame
    Options
    Anyone else's knees hurt while doing level 2 of the 30-day shred? I'm even doing the "easy" version, and my knees are killing me. Must be all the lunges. I like the exercises in this level, but man, I don't know how much more my poor old knees can handle! Maybe this DVD isn't for people over 40? LOL!
  • kimkimchi
    kimkimchi Posts: 58
    Options
    Sure I'd love to participate! I started 3 days ago. Here are my starting stats:

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 148.6lb
    Arm: 11"
    Waist: 31"
    Hips: 39"
    Thigh: 24" / 24.5"

I'll update halfway and at the end!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey lovelies!
    I finnnally got my 30ds in the mail the other day and my best friend's wedding is next weekend so I will start full on after the wedding- Ive gotta fit in my dress still! and my dress is just slightly looser right now than when I bought it. I missed the gym yesterday and started the level 1 30ds and then 10 minutes into it my roommate came down stairs saying she over slept and asked for a ride to work... so there went that work out. grr. I'm excited to start it after the wedding!!! I hope everyone is doing well!
  • maccabeth
    maccabeth Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just got the Ripped in 30 video last weekend. I'm on day 8 of level 1 in the 30 day shred, but I'm wondering. Is it possible to do both without over doing it? Anyone had any experience with doing 30 DS and Ripped?

Of course, I think I'm about to get my booty kicked with level 2 of 30DS!
  • tladame
    Options
    Just started level 3 of 30-day shred over the weekend. Brutal!! One good thing is that I've been sleeping really good at night. Must be because I'm exhausted!