What do you have for breakfast?

13»

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    weekdays atkins advantage shake (dont have time to make breakfast before work and i refuse to get up earlier)
    when not working usually and omlet with bacon , or sausage or what ever leftover meat we have. usually a pretty nice size omlet ,because hopefully its breakfast and lunch (in other words the kid and yorkies let me sleep in)

next week i have a feeling there will be a lot of hard-boiled eggs for breakfast
  • CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    I have the same thing all the time b/c it keeps me way full (sometimes I accidently forget to eat lunch b/c I'm not hungry) and it's super tasty.

Two eggs, scrambled (140 cals, cooked in 1/2 pat of butter, which is 18 cals)
    1 serving of Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage. (80 cals)

I don't have tons of time in the mornings, so I make it all before work and carry it to work and zap it in the microwave. Alternatively, you can make it the night before.

Oh, sometimes I reduce the turkey sausage crumbles to just 1/2 a cup, which is 60 cals. Then I add in a few sprinkles of crumbled goat cheese,w hich is about 30 cals. Super delicious!!
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    I eat Special K Fruit and Yogurt cereal with skim milk almost every day. Sometimes add half a banana or a whole apple.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Quaker's high fiber cinnamon roll oatmeal :) 1 packet = 160 calories and is very filling!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Oatmeal & egg whites!!!
  • whole grain bagel, special k cereal with non-fat milk, yogurt, egg white omelet...just depends what day it is. (disclaimer-that is not a whole breakfast for me. lol. It's just one of those things per breakfast.)
  • Oatmeal & egg whites!!!
  • Don't have this "quote" business down yet. Oatmeal is also a great choice. I do quick oats, a little honey and some fruit or granola.
This discussion has been closed.