Spot burning fat

Options
13»

Replies

• suzieqdiva
    suzieqdiva Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ok... I am falling off the chair laughing at everyone's comments!!!! BEST LAUGH I HAD IN A WHILE:) Thank you:bigsmile:
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    what i love about this post... is u can tell the ppl who have gotten to know u from the ppl who just dont have a clue! oh how i love these threads!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    BEST. POST. EVER. Should probably be required reading...
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    You have to do 10,000 crunches per day. Any less and you won't burn the belly fat. Any more and you risk getting "too tight" down there and you won't be able to bend over.

This will never work!!! It'll make your stomach muscles HUGE and eventually they'll overtake your body. If you really want to get rid of it you could always try liposuction or the at home version with a vaccum cleaner and very small pipes (you can find at home depot). Mine hangs out purely on my left knee and that helped a lot.

I think he was joking LOL
    Sarcasm is hard to detect in text alone I guess.....funny stuff!
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    not true. salt also has chloride in it...chloride and chlorine are not the same thing. do some research before posting silly things.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    RESEARCH? How could we continue to spread misinformation and fear if we're doing research? Gosh.....
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I use to use splenda until I heard how it is horrible for you. Try zylitol or stevia instead, they are natural and made from the stevia plant-although until your body gets use to the zylitol use it in small amounts, it's been said to give you diarrhea if you get too large of an amount at one time. I've never had the problem and like it better because it leaves no bitter taste.:smile:
  • bcpie
    bcpie Posts: 89
    Options
    i love splenda :) also, this whole thread is beyond amusing.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    RESEARCH? How could we continue to spread misinformation and fear if we're doing research? Gosh.....

...well if the research was done on wikipedia you'd stand a good chance..
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I use to use splenda until I heard how it is horrible for you. Try zylitol or stevia instead, they are natural and made from the stevia plant-although until your body gets use to the zylitol use it in small amounts, it's been said to give you diarrhea if you get too large of an amount at one time. I've never had the problem and like it better because it leaves no bitter taste.:smile:

LMAO lets not take the stuff that so far only has rumors its bad for you and take the stuff that gives you diarrhea.YAY sounds like fun
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

LMAO lets not take the stuff that so far only has rumors its bad for you and take the stuff that gives you diarrhea.YAY sounds like fun

YAY! Diarrhea!!!!! My Favorite! I've missed sh!tting myself since I've run out of alli, glad to know there's something else I can pack an extra pair of undies for! Woohoo!:happy:

Disclaimer: NEVER tried alli, but I use about 6 packets of Splenda a day with no ill effects. Much better than sh!tting myself.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

YAY! Diarrhea!!!!! My Favorite! I've missed sh!tting myself since I've run out of alli, glad to know there's something else I can pack an extra pair of undies for! Woohoo!:happy:

Disclaimer: NEVER tried alli, but I use about 6 packets of Splenda a day with no ill effects. Much better than sh!tting myself.

Im going to by bulk packages of alli,and have a party slip it into everyones drinks then serve mc donalds and what the fun begin lol
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

Im going to by bulk packages of alli,and have a party slip it into everyones drinks then serve mc donalds and what the fun begin lol

BWAHAHAHA! That's better than putting nair into some b!tches shampoo bottle! :laugh: :laugh:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oh you.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Oh you.
    :devil:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i doubt it's the splenda. and anyone who says it is i'm rollin my eyes at

anyway, great advice has been offered so far. continue you exercise regime and make sure you're lifting heavy
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

dont forget the tacos from taco bell.