Shorties - anyone under 5'3"??

Options

Replies

• melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5'1", 37 and currently 104. Looking to get to 103 or well less than 20% body fat. I was chubby at 115. Sorry, I mean no offense, but that's what my body showed at that weight, chub. I held at 120+ for a long time and was chubby plus five. Hated. It. Now? LOVE. IT!!!
  • mumma2boyz
    mumma2boyz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    If I continue on my journey as I have been, I will have lost 20 pounds in 90 days. I never saw myself here in 3 months. I could barely go up stairs without being winded. I don't know what size I am; but my size 9's are super baggy. Not quite ready to invest in the new wardrobe but surely looking forward to it. I feel so strong.
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'3" and my goal weight is 115-120. I think I'm pretty capable of reaching that weight. I was always around 120-125 about 5-6 years ago and I rarely worked out or watched what I ate. I'm 31 years old and I feel like as soon as I hit 30 my metabolism came to a screeching halt! I've also had 2 kids within those 5-6 years.
  • Rockin33
    Rockin33 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm 5'3'' and I decided on 120lbs as my goal weight because when I was 135lbs without trying some 6 years ago I was still trying to lose weight. Ha, what I'd do to have that be my starting point! Lol! 135lbs will be a celebration for sure!
  • OliveLucas
    Options
    I know what you mean and just because I am not obese doesn't mean I feel good about being slightly overweight.
    And it is ALOT harder to lose the weight when you aren't really overweight but working out hard and frustrating to
    not see any progress.

I'm so so so with you‼

I have small bone structure, put on extra 15~20 lb is still very easy to hide, so when I tell others I wanna loss weight, they think I'm crazy. They don't understand those extra weight really hurts... hurts my back, hurts my knees, hurts my selfesteem... it just make me tired and lazy.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    LOL some of you are making me feel lazy about my "goal weight" choice.

I was always small with a figure until I had children....when I got pregnant with my first I weighed 117. After having her 12 years ago, I haven't seen anything under 140. I thought I looked good at around 150 before I got pregnant again. Three kids later, I'll be happy to get CLOSE to the high point of my BMI at 128!! I'm not sure how I'll look under 120, so I won't think about it until I get to 128. lol
  • becca0211
    becca0211 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2"-3" (its been a long time since I got measured, lol). My goal weight is 120.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" I am shooting for the higher end of the range because I have a large build and in my 40's. I may readjust once I get closer to goal.
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my GW is 110lb. I started at 124 and its taken me about 3 1/2 weeks to reach 119lbs. 9 to go, but Im not sure if this is too low for me because I do want to gain a lot of muscle and I know muscle weighs more than fat. I guess my weight isn't really as important to me as how I look in the mirror to myself. I have 60days left of p90x so I am just going to see where that takes me!
  • LivLaUGhLuV
    Options
    I am 5'2 and my goal is 110lbs..ill see when i get there if i want to stop..
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 130-135
  • wises5
    wises5 Posts: 53
    Options
    I am 4 foot 9.5 my goal weight 105, i hope I am happy there. Three more pounds and I will be there =D
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 125. But I haven't lost in a while and I'm looking really fit. I am 10 lbs from my goal.
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently at 108lbs. I was at 112lbs back in January when I started P90X. It took 60 days for the scale to budge...was very frustrating but I kept going. My goal weight is 100-105lbs. Currently doing Turbo Fire and will start round 2 of P90X next week.
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    5'2" here. Currently 139, shooting for 125. My biggest real goal is to get below 137, when I'll (finally!) be at a healthy BMI. From that point on, it's vanity. I have a medium frame, so I think somewhere in the 120-130 range is just fine.
  • kapana
    kapana Posts: 7
    Options
    I am 5'0 and I am shooting for 100lbs, that was my weight pre baby...10 years ago (can't use that as an excuse anymore) I have been on the site a little over 10 days and only lost 1 lb, so 84 more to go, I have a long road ahead of me at this rate... Good Luck to all!!!!
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and shooting for 145 (for now). Once I hit that goal I will likely bump it back to 135, but that will be it. My "ideal" BMI would put me at around 100 pounds but even back when I was at a decent weight if I went under 130 I started looking like a skeleton with boobs.
  • jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am 4'11.5 (yes the 1/2 inch counts :) I just reached the top end of my goal range 107-112. I was at my lowest last year of 103 and that was just sickly looking on me. I like my curves, muscles and most definitely my bootay :blushing: My main goal is my bodyfat and abs (I"ve had 2 c-sections). So whatever weight that may be, it doesn't matter to me.

Good luck to everyone on their journey!
  • psychohope
    Options
    i'm 5'2 and according to the BMI scale I should be between 112 and 126 pounds but my DR reckons about 130 will be about right, ive big hips and shoulders so going too low will make me look ill
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 (and a half!) and I've always been more on the muscular side, so I'll always weigh a little more than the average person. I just don't want to LOOK like I weigh that much. :-) While I know I need to lose AT LEAST a good 5-8 pounds, I figure after that point (I'll be at the 124-126 range), I'll just start going by what I look like and what my clothes fit like rather than the scale. I think 120 would be the lowest I'd probably go-- but, again, I'll have to see what it feels like. :-) But I know I'll look way better then than now! :-)