whats your odd food?

Options
13»

Replies

• JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My husband will never let me live down my mac n cheese with mustard habit. One of the reasons I'm dieting today. I'll still OCCASIONALLY have mac and cheese lean cuisine with brown mustard in it. Hell at least it's better than eating a whole box I made with more butter than milk!

HAHAH I used to eat mac n cheese with ketchup!!!! It doesn't even sound good now but I used to love it-and sometimes I would put hot dogs in it too. My babysitter called it the "poor man's feast." LOL!

I also used to dip chips in ketchup. I guess I just really liked ketchup? Eeek.

As far as peanut butter and cheese-ew! Lol I can't talk though-mac n cheese with ketchup is pretty gross.
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Cottage cheese with sliced black olives and sunflower kernels.

Everyone at my old job always looked at me like I was crazy when I would eat it LOL
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, cream cheese and banana sandwiches ....... heaven
    peanut butter and bacon, saw that on an episode of roseanne and it took me about 6 years to pluck up the courage to try it, and it really is good lol
    when i was little i used to like gravy granule sandwiches (but don't tell my parents they don't know i used to make them)
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    This is extremely bad, but pre-lifestyle change, my favorite sandwich would be pb&j with cheese doodles in between the bread. I would drink milk with it, WHILE eating chocolate chips! My mouth waters whenever I think about that sandwich lol
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine would be macaroni in milk and butter with ketchup on it, I grew up with this and still love it.
    Also love saltine crackers with butter on it, I didn't think it was odd until people at work were giving me gross looks. :laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I lived on marmite and banana sandwiches. I don't even like Marmite!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My dad taught me to like chicken gizzards, hearts, and livers. I learned to like them so much that I used to buy the mixed meat package and boil it all together, then sprinkle with garlic salt and eat it all. No sides needed. My roomates in college thought it was so gross they complained about the smell everytime and banned me from using their pots and pans. I never thought it was such a big deal, until the time I called the meat dept in the grocery store to ask them why one batch was green and the first thing they asked me was if the meat was for my dogs or me. :( sheesh... BTW- they add a harmless green dye to distinguish between different meats. Or so they say....
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My dad used to scramble pig brains and eggs, cooked together, and then smother the whole mess with strawberry preserves. I never really had the courage to try them but he seemed to think they were great.

puke.gif

You win.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Tuna and mac and cheese

Tuna gravy on rice

Egg gravy on biscuits

Apple and cheese must be pretty common

An ex gf born in the Philippines, used to swear by a treat they loved as kids called bahlut (sp?) A duck egg with a dead baby duck inside
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Tuna and mac and cheese

i love this!

i also eat chocolate pudding with sunflower seeds.

and chips and cottage cheese!

i love a subway meatball sub with lettuce pickles and mayo (i would always get it when i was a kid)