you know you wanna tell :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    hooked up w/ a cop ... on duty.

Where were you when I was a cop? All I ever ran across were crack *kitten* making offers I would NEVER have accepted!
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    hooked up w/ a cop ... on duty.

Where were you when I was a cop? All I ever ran across were crack *kitten* making offers I would NEVER have accepted!

Haha gotta look in the right places - it wasn't a random traffic stop - I deal with them day in and day out.
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    Got busy with my girlfriend, now wife, in a place where I managed, on the clock, right after close.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    jogged a mile naked & drunk... (i lost a bet)

young, dumb, and full of :tongue:

LOL!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    Hooked up at St. Louis Union station between the trains. My parents pool during the day in a very crowded neighborhood.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Posted on this thread.

Truth be told, I am not known for my spontaneity.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hooked up in a car in a church parking lot because it was deserted and on the way.
    ...I'm going straight to Hell.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Posted on this thread.

Truth be told, I am not known for my spontaneity.

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one. lol. My life seems so boring compared to all this. :P
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    While my husband was home on r and r from Iraq for 14 days while he was at the gym I bought two tickets to Vegas for the weekend and booked a hotel packed a small bag and when he got home told him were were going out to lunch I drove to the airport parked the car and got the bag out he was like WTH we went to Vegas for 3 days. All in the spur of the moment cause I saw a Vegas commercial hahahahaha