Options

Replies

• catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!
    Drum roll please......

Lost 2 pounds!!!!!

So excited 'cause this I broke a 2 month plateau! This challenge has really helped shake things up and get me going again.
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Woo- Hoo what a great Tues!

Starting weight.....205

Today's weight....200 (a 5 lb weight loss!!!!!!)

Goal weight..........185
  • shellbell2312
    Options
    SW 253

CW 249

4lbs!!! I'll take it!
  • shellbell2312
    Options
    SW 253

CW 249

4lbs!!! I'll take it!
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    SW: 161
    CW: 159.6
    GW: 146

Lost 1.4lbs. I like this new challenge but will be hard since I already have plans this weekend to go out to eat for mothers day. I will just have to make sure I don't go out any other day.

Everyone is doing fantastic!!!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I've had a pretty good weekend overall. Got in all my exercise, didn't stray too much on the food front, and I've even managed to keep up on the water!

On the exercise front I've decided today I'm going to sign up for a 10k run on Memorial Day (the Bolder Boulder for anyone around here). I've never done a race before, but I do normally run for exercise. The race seems so daunting for some reason! There's something about that set start and finish that makes the distance seem impossible. Well, at any rate if anyone has any first time race tips please share! I guess I should start some type of trainig although I honestly don't really know where to start except go out and run-so I guess that's what I'll be doing for the next 4 weeks!

you're not just in anywhere's-ville, CO, but you're in BOULDER???? ME TOO!!!!!!! Ran the Bolder Boulder for the first time nearly 3 years ago, as the BB and I turned 30 on the same day. I wasn't planning on running this year, as we are not turning 33 on the same day and I'm just not there physically yet. Looking toward next year though

Yup, I'm in Boulder too! I'm actually planning to move to Denver when my lease runs out this summer so it seemed like now was the time! In past years I know I wasn't in good enough shape and it still may be a bit tough, but I'll push through it. I put myself in a 70-90 minute joggers bracket which seems realistic. Now I just have to figure out how to get to the race which seems to be the most complicated part!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    SW 153
    CW 154
    GW 143

Ahh! Stupid TOM :( Hopefully I'll have a good loss next week.
  • emariec78
    Options
    SW-160
    CW-159.5
    GW-150

half pound, not bad! everyone's numbers are looking great!
  • musefromnowhere
    Options
    SW - 180
    CW - 178

I am looking forward to this week's challenge, it might be a tough one!
  • jaxsmummy
    jaxsmummy Posts: 9
    Options
    SW-155
    MMGW-139
    CW-152

I lost three lbs this week and 2 inches!!!!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    CW: 144.4 (04/26)
    GW: 140.4 (06/21)
    Wk1: 144.0 (05/02)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you fabulous people:)
    Reporting my weight loss for the week.....I'm down 1.6 lbs from last week:) Keep up the good work everyone!
    Thanks Catie for some good challenges for the week:) Even though it's yucky and rainy outside, my spirits are high:)
  • ravenclawseekergirl
    ravenclawseekergirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Everyone's doing so well! Like some people on here i rarely eat out. You don't know what's in it...and i CAN'T eat in public restaurants, Mc Donalds etc. It's just this thing i have on a beach or in a park is fine. Probably because there's more space and less people. I've always been painfully shy. So i'm going to interpret the challenge another way! This week i'm going to cut back on the amount of food that i eat that's processed and make my food the old fashioned way.
  • suomynona62
    suomynona62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good morning!
    SW 172.8, CW 172... I will take it!
    I did okay with the water but there is always room for improvement. I don't work out every day - Thursday and Sundays are my rest days - but I did everything I intended the other 5 days. I find knowing a day off is coming up helps me not skip the work out on days when I really don't feel like doing it.

See you in a week!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

SW 166.5

CW 164.5

GW 150

I'm on my way and feeling great!!!!!!Thanks for the accountability.
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am not the one who did the best loll but from 123, 122,1 :)
    Still a small change!

Have a great tuesday everybody!
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And, great idea for the challenge Catie!! Have a great week everyobody!! :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

SW (26 Apr) ~ 134.5
    Week 1 ~ 132
    Week 2 ~
    Week 3 ~
    Week 4 ~
    Week 5 ~
    Week 6 ~
    Week 7 ~
    GW (21 Jun) ~ 124

Loss of 2.5 pounds this week! :)

Love the new challenges!
  • emariec78
    Options
    Everyone's doing so well! Like some people on here i rarely eat out. You don't know what's in it...and i CAN'T eat in public restaurants, Mc Donalds etc. It's just this thing i have on a beach or in a park is fine. Probably because there's more space and less people. I've always been painfully shy. So i'm going to interpret the challenge another way! This week i'm going to cut back on the amount of food that i eat that's processed and make my food the old fashioned way.

That's a fantastic way to approach it! I've been trying to take this approach and have actually discovered that I not only really enjoy cooking (even healthy stuff!), but that something about making it yourself just makes it seem so much tastier as well!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

SW (26 Apr) ~ 222
    Week 1 ~ 222
    Week 2 ~
    Week 3 ~
    Week 4 ~
    Week 5 ~
    Week 6 ~
    Week 7 ~