Midsummer Meltdown - 4/25 thru 6/21

Options

Replies

• c100700
    c100700 Posts: 22
    Options
    SW: 194.2
    CW 194 So .2 loss
    Considering Ive been living off Theraflu and coffee to survive last weeks finals week, ill take it. Im starting to return to the land of the living so hopefully next week is better. I did make just about every day with the water challenge though, which for me is huge because i hate water!
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hit my water and exercise goals all last week! Really helped me to see how much water I should be drinking :) This weeks challenge is going to be difficult because I'm going out of town for my sister's soccer tournament all weekend which usually means lots of eating out. Guess I'll be packing healthy foods to take with me, but this will keep me from the fast food! :)

SW: 201
    CW: 199.9
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

SW: 258
    CW: 256

Looking forward to this weeks challenge :bigsmile:
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    weighing in!
    CW - 185
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    SW (26 Apr) ~ 199
    Week 1 ~ 190
    Week 2 ~
    Week 3 ~
    Week 4 ~
    Week 5 ~
    Week 6 ~
    Week 7 ~
    GW (21 Jun) ~ 174

9lbs down in one week. I know it will level out, but I am stoked! PS... I lost 2.5 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my hips and at least .25 from everywhere else. So happy!!!!!!

Good luck all!
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    SW - 194.4
    5/3 - 193.2

Down 1.2 lbs. I'll take it :)

The next challenge will be a bit more difficult. We've got plans to go out on Thursday for Cinco de Mayo :) But I just won't go too crazy with the chips and salsa. Other than that, we should be able to cook at home every night.

Onward!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    4/25 SW: 215
    5/02 CW: 212

6/21 GW: 199

Down 3lbs. I was able to meet each day's food & exercise challenge.

Good challenges for this week, Catie. I should have success in both - I use weights with my Jillian DVDs & I'm still deathly afraid of eating out so I've restricted myself severly. It's one of my own roadblocks that I need to figure out how to do better as I continue thru this lifestyle change.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Weighing in...

CW 5/3: 164.2 (Lost 0.2#... Hmmmmm)

SW 4/26: 164.4
    GW 6/21: See the 150's!

Everyone, happy melting!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    weighing in...

SW: 155.8
    CW: 154.8

totally could have been worse considering my self sabotage this weekend.
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hello! Weighing in!

I am really disappointed but I suppose it could have been worse. I went to a wedding this weekend and it was the first weekend in a while where I went off my diet. I also introduced sweets and desserts back into my diet this past week after giving them up for Lent so it has been quite the difficult week. I allowed myself to indulge but now it's time to get back on track.
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weighing in

SW: 176.2
    Wk1: 175.0
    GW: 165.0
    Down 1.2

Not bad, considering how bad the weekend was for me.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Two pound loss, whoo! Hoo! Looks like most everyone did great last week!
  • bspells
    bspells Posts: 10
    Options
    Weighing In:

SW: 189.4
    CW: 191

This is a little discouraging since I did really well with working out this past week. I thought for sure that I lost some weight. I'm not sure if it has to do with drinking a lot more water than usual and retaining it or if I have to tweek my diet a little more. I hope next week goes a lot better.
  • jbeans67
    jbeans67 Posts: 23
    Options
    Weighing in"

CW: 157.5 down 2lbs
    Completed the challenges for the week also

Looking forward to this week!

J
  • jipper44
    jipper44 Posts: 111
    Options
    Checking in:

SW: 148.6
    CW: 148.6
    GW: 140.0

At least I'm maintaining? Looking forward to this week's challenge :)
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Still 162 for me, so no loss! I blame it on my not so healthy eating over the weekend, but this is a new week! Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie resumes today and I can't wait to get to the grocery store for some good food! Congrats to all the losses! :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Here are my numbers:

SW: 146.5
    CW: 146.0

I was looking for a full pound, but I will definitely take any loss I can get! I WILL do better this week. Going grocery shopping today, and I'm going to do better about exercising. Let's see how it goes.

Also, for everyone who already has plans to go out somewhere this week - don't worry! The point of these challenges is to make you more aware of what you're doing, not to be perfect. I picked the challenge this week, and I'm going to be gone the whole weekend, so I will definitely be eating out. But while I'm home, I'm going to make every effort to cook all my meals and not be lazy and get something to go. I just don't want anyone to feel bad/guilty if they're not able to stick to the challenge for every single meal.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    SW 4/26 181.2
    CW 5/3 179.0
    down 2.2 this week
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I use resistance bands during my workout. I use the Wii NFL Training Camp on days that I'm not walking/running on the roads. One big must for me is to tone my arms. I'm getting married next Oct. and I want to look 100% awesome in my dress. Anywho, here is my check-in

CW: 215.2
  • eeyorelvr09
    eeyorelvr09 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    PS. Thanks for the helpful words on post about eating in resturants. I try to look at the menu before hand. This time it was a post movie decision and just figured I should not have milk based products on that burrito. Thanks again.