Addiction...... to MFP

Options
124»

Replies

• monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've gotten addicted to it, for sure! This past week was a rough week and I wasn't able to log as well as I'd like, and I felt very out of sorts because of it! It's definitely been a huge source of help and motivation for me....
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im not addicted i can stop anytime i want......really.......tommorow.....or mabey monday.......who am i kidding i will be here till they kick me out for excesive pervyness
    now now, excessive perviness is a highly sought after trait..... thats what we like about you! :-)) Friday is coming, a new party chat room will open its doors to those of us who tread the dark side of MFP! LOL

oh and fridays my birthday
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    MFP is the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about before I go to bed! Yup I would say I am addicted!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    If I could chop mfp up and snort it I probobly would lmao
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    im not addicted i can stop anytime i want......really.......tommorow.....or mabey monday.......who am i kidding i will be here till they kick me out for excesive pervyness
    now now, excessive perviness is a highly sought after trait..... thats what we like about you! :-)) Friday is coming, a new party chat room will open its doors to those of us who tread the dark side of MFP! LOL

Hey, hey.....no one told me there was a dark side!!!!! I expect to be included in this for future reference!! :wink: