How mfp works

Options
123457»

Replies

• rickpearce
    rickpearce Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    The challenge was issued well over 3 weeks ago... any updates to that?

Thanks Dan, awesome to see another Newfie on here!
  • aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    Very informative for a new member!! Thanks!!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Thank you for the original post. Unfortunately the rest of it was like a train wreck....horribly wrong but you just can't look away! Anyway, I thought I had a fairly clear understanding of the system but the original post made things much clearer and made me realize I was a little off. Good to have it straight and I'm off to make some adjustments that hopefully will make things work better for me! @ spacecocnaut: Seriously, get a different doctor, get a better psychiatrist, get help dealing with the mental/emotional issues you have that have nothing to do with food or weight! I truly hope you find the answers you need to become a more mentally and physically healthy person.
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I really wish I could find the same success as others with MFP - I lost close to 100lbs NOT eating exercise calories back, ground to a halt, tried many things to get things moving again to no avail then found MFP and read all about how much people here advocate eating them back - I gave it a try for 5 weeks and still saw no weight loss, I also hated every thing about it as I was getting back in to the habits it had taken me years to get out of, bigger portions, more treats, drinking calories, extra snacks and just eating for the sake of it etc.

I keep seeing threads like these and thinking I should give it another try, but I am not convinced.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    If you want to be slim like a concentration camp victim, don't eat back your calories. If you want to be slim like a well conditioned athlete, eat back your exercise calories. Get the picture?

YES I DID, Thanks! LoL! I will definately be eating back my calories