MFP conventions

Options
124»

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    We are gonna need sponsors (booths) for this. Try and get a hold of some of these ads from the site - probably will have to get Mike involved for that.

Yeah, I am still waiting to hear back from Mike. But I also have a new friend, bless her heart, anniebnannie, that is an event and convention planner whom I am going to work with, once I get the consent, gonna be a lot of letter writing to companies and the such to get booths, but have a ton of ideas, and gonna get them all done on paper and go from there. But when this comes to fruition, I think it will be awesome.
  • sinnuendo
    sinnuendo Posts: 15
    Options
    :wink: Hmmmm, "trust us" I think I've heard that before
    Oh,... I forgot to add the "wink - wink - nudge-nudge",..... but ya, trust us! :devil: :devil: :devil:

:glasses: I'm guessing it was in"sinn"uated
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Anybody have any more ideas, I was thinking about contacting Nintendo or Microsoft so I could get a Wii-fit or Kinect booth set up.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    How about Canada?? Don't forget about us up here! lol
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    WOW this sounds like an AMAZING idea! Deff. keep us updated hun! *HUGS*
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I could make it, but would love to go! Good luck getting it organized, sounds like a blast!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Don'f forget the "Please leave your clothes at the door" sign....just sayin'
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Slap my *kitten* and call me Nancy, this is a good idea to me. Im in.....

me too!!!

literally.

:devil:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    that would be AWESOME!! I've joked around with friends of mine on here that we need a MFP annual cruise lol

If it happens...count me IN!!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    We should have name tags, but instead of our real names we should use our profile names so everyone knows who we are haha. :happy: