Scrimp vs. Splurge -- from a product junkie!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Here's another splurge -- Amarige de Givenchy at about $45 for 2oz eau de cologne
    It's one of those scents that'll get you l4id :smooched: :blushing: FAST. So if you don't want to wind up preggers, don't buy it.

And another scrimp: Patchouli oil at about $4 for .5 oz. Very earthy - I say it smells like sweet dirt. It's like kryptonite to my man. :blushing: :blushing: needless to say I have 3 different bottles. For anyone who doesn't like it that strong, try 'Fresh Patchouli' by Coty. Patchouli top notes with melon/cucumber bottom notes.

Don't suppose they have one with mago/tropical...haha!:laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Here's another splurge -- Amarige de Givenchy at about $45 for 2oz eau de cologne
    It's one of those scents that'll get you l4id :smooched: :blushing: FAST. So if you don't want to wind up preggers, don't buy it.

And another scrimp: Patchouli oil at about $4 for .5 oz. Very earthy - I say it smells like sweet dirt. It's like kryptonite to my man. :blushing: :blushing: needless to say I have 3 different bottles. For anyone who doesn't like it that strong, try 'Fresh Patchouli' by Coty. Patchouli top notes with melon/cucumber bottom notes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wakins-Total-Body-Gift-Pack-Mango-Scent-Perfect-Gift_W0QQitemZ250287589034QQihZ015QQcategoryZ11841QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Found this interesting.:flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

http://cgi.ebay.com/Perfume-Oil-Mango-Scent-1-3-oz_W0QQitemZ120263144778QQihZ002QQcategoryZ29617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Also, this one. This is the same company I bought my last bottle of roll-on patchouli oil from. A VERY reasonable price, and very quick shipment.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

http://cgi.ebay.com/Perfume-Oil-Mango-Scent-1-3-oz_W0QQitemZ120263144778QQihZ002QQcategoryZ29617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Also, this one. This is the same company I bought my last bottle of roll-on patchouli oil from. A VERY reasonable price, and very quick shipment.

NO WAY! You are totally awesome!