Where do YOU carry your weight?

Options
Hey, so I was wondering, there are so many body types, maybe we could talk about it, talk about problem areas, maybe befriend :)

So to start, I carry most of my weight in my upper body, ugh :grumble: I hate it because it makes my boobies big, but on the other hand makes me look less feminine :( and Considering I used to swim, my arms are really big and fat and I desperately want to get rid of them, anyone any tips? :tongue:

But yeah, feel free to share YOUR problems and/or how do YOU cope with your bodys imperfections :).

Take care guys!

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm really just fat all over. But my hugest things are my arms, my butt, and my boobs. I love my big butt but I hate pretty much every other part of my body. I used to think I was the ugliest thing God ever made, and I still have my moments where I feel repulsive and gross, but my husband has given me so much confidence and I love feeling pretty.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Haha my thighs xD I have the thunder! xD

I just deal with them for now... will be smaller and firm eventually lol
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm really just fat all over. But my hugest things are my arms, my butt, and my boobs. I love my big butt but I hate pretty much every other part of my body. I used to think I was the ugliest thing God ever made, and I still have my moments where I feel repulsive and gross, but my husband has given me so much confidence and I love feeling pretty.

Awww, its so important to have supportive partners! :smile:
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda big all over. But the thing that bothers me the most is my tummy. Its like I have a roll on top of my roll. Which is pretty gross when I get to looking at it. So although I got booty, thick legs and jiggly arms, my belly is what I hate the most. Currently I'm just working on getting the weight off. I've never been super thin to know what a flat tummy feels like but hopefully thats a bridge I'll cross one day. Until then, I just keep trying to love myself today and how I am today. But also loving myself enough not to leave me this way. Its not always easy and I'm not alway confident in myself. But I try to practice the "fake it til you got it" school of thought on confidence. And that works for me. Give it a try sometime!
  • nykdem
    nykdem Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    As a man, I'm embarrassed to say that I have moobs!! I also carry the weight around my middle and love handles. I have a very small frame and these problem areas stick out like a sore thumb!!! I've learnt to dress to hide my imperfections/embarrassments but am still very self-conscious.

Anyone feel free to add me ......... help, support and advice is a great motivator!
  • KayleesTryin
    KayleesTryin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I guess you could say that I gain weight very evenly. People are always shocked when I tell them exactly how much I weigh. But on the flip side - that means that I lose evenly and it takes forever to actually see any difference!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options

same :angry:
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a bit chubby all over but the thing that is the biggest problem (literally) is my tummy. :angry:
    I guess that makes me an apple shape? :grumble: I also recently got a couple of stretchmarks on my tummy which is the worst thing ever :mad:

My aim is to lose the fat all over and tone up at the same time and hopefully one day I will not hate my tummy anymore.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Wanna know what makes me crazy? I am a big... well maybe not so big now, but bras! There are some big girls that missed out on being voluptous!!! I seem to carry the majority of my weight around the middle. I can give the Michelin Man a run for his money!!! When I look at myself all I see is tummy, which makes me crazy. Where has my weight started to come off? My legs and butt, which I'll take of course, but I wanna lose the tummy.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I carry it around my middle, though my hips/butt run a close second. Honestly, I can deal with that. What I really HATE is the fat I have in my upper arms. I have the arms of my 80 year old grandmother (think chubby flying squirrel "wings").

Most of the time, even if it is super warm out, I won't wear tank tops because of my arms. This is especially a pain because I want to find a wedding dress that has some sort of sleeve (cap, flutter, whatever), but they're all strapless. :grumble:
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    butt, thighs and lower abs
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm a hip and butt gurl. I developed a bit of a stomach as I got really big but I've had a big *kitten* since I was a little kid even...
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    butt, thighs and lower abs

ditto
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    boobs butt thighs.
  • mavila1978
    Options
    Everywhere except my wrists, ankles, and face. I'm so glad that I don't gain in my face because I can do those face shots for facebook and my high school friends don't realize what a whale I have become, but in exchange I have enormous/annoying DD boobs, giant thighs, hips, and butt, and the worst part, a tummy that not only sticks out, but hangs over. Someone on another website referred to it as "carrying a puppy in the front pocket of a hoodie" and that's pretty much what it looks like.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Stomach, hips, and butt.
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Boobs, Butt, Abs and definitely my Thighs
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    Abs...but not just abs, I mean spare tire, muffin top....that lovely area that is so crucial to clothes and bikinis. It's first place I gain and the last place I lose. When I lose I can see if everywhere but that's definitely where my body likes to keep the energy reserves!
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I guess you could say that I gain weight very evenly. People are always shocked when I tell them exactly how much I weigh. But on the flip side - that means that I lose evenly and it takes forever to actually see any difference!

I am the same, except I do have a tummy. If you can see me from the upper thigh down or the boobs up I look not too bad, just have to do somehting with the tummy in the middle, but overall I am pretty well proportioned.
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options

same :angry:
    Me 2! Can't remember the last time my thighs didn't touch......middle school maybe. Even though that's where I carry it I dispise my belly. :frown: