Where do YOU carry your weight?

Options

Replies

• Ashleypeterson37
    Ashleypeterson37 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Someone on another website referred to it as "carrying a puppy in the front pocket of a hoodie" and that's pretty much what it looks like.

HAHA! That's great! My tummy does this too :grumble:
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    boobs and stomach! i hate it and i can't wait until its gone!
  • sethra
    sethra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Stomach and love handle area, i hate being told I have chicken legs because my stomach is large and my legs not at all
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'll support you! feel free to add me if you like! I carry my weight all over but I've definately got Thunder Thighs! Good luck everyone
  • clem7444
    clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My tummy. My arms are fit, my collar bones stick out, my legs are rocking...but my stomach looks like I ate a baby whate and took on it's physical characteristics.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i carry mine in my hips, thighs, and butt!!! a bit in my mid-section but that is luckily evenly distributed most of the time...i am coming to terms with the fact that i will never have 'thin' legs/lower body and my way to combat that is to make my 'thicker' legs as muscular as i can :)
    i never had much on top to begin with, but since losing weight my girls have all but vanished!!! :( i wish bodies were more mold-able so i could move the cushion in my butt up to fill up my boobs :) oh in a perfect world!!!
  • SewRue
    SewRue Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lower-mid section! Ive always had bigger thighs. Im so disproportionet.
  • Mmmary212
    Mmmary212 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My legs, butt, hips. I'm a pear. But my legs are the main issue. I can find pants that fit my legs but will be too big for my waist. It's frustrating.
  • Angiebug1969
    Options
    Well, at my checkup last week... my doc said that I have "the legs of a bull"... so I'm guessing that's it for me! LOL! I have a pretty juicy mucle butt too.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Stomache, hips, and thighs!!! Its funny how I only enjoy working on my skinnier parts of my body when lifting weights. I HATE working on my abs and that is where I need the most work!!! UGH!!
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Everything goes straight to my hips, butt, and thighs lol. I am such a pear....however, the other day I measured my body ratio and I have the potential to possibly move more towards the hourglass/pear range haha.
  • JRB1965
    JRB1965 Posts: 15
    Options
    I also have problems in those areas. Seems like when I try to diet, I get a smaller derrière instead of a smaller mid-section. Moobs are there but belly is the big problem area.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Stomach, hips, and butt.

This is me also!
  • cassiex10
    cassiex10 Posts: 40
    Options
    i carry my weight in my hips/thighs. i hate it.
  • makcarly
    makcarly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I wear an H cup and my stomach is HUGE. Having 5 kids and gaining 200 lbs. in 10 years hasn't done me ANY favors to my mid-section.
  • Irishwench
    Options
    I guess you could say that I gain weight very evenly. People are always shocked when I tell them exactly how much I weigh. But on the flip side - that means that I lose evenly and it takes forever to actually see any difference!

I am the same, except I do have a tummy. If you can see me from the upper thigh down or the boobs up I look not too bad, just have to do somehting with the tummy in the middle, but overall I am pretty well proportioned.

Yep That is me... I carry my weight well for the most part but I have a tummy and I hate it with a passion. Always have. No one can ever guess how much I weigh and always put me at about 30-40 lbs lower which is nice. But I really want to be that 30-40lbs lighter. And I need to stay working on it until I get there. It just sucks sometimes.
  • Dawn111567
    Options
    Thighs & butt.
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in the thunder thigh category as well!!! Definitely a pear. My hips/butt/thighs are the LAST things to go for me! Although for the most part I am evenly distributed.

Used to have the problem of the gap waist in the pants...but since having two kids I've evened out in that area! I still have a smaller waist then butt...but my waist is definitely thicker then it used to be! Got to love the "mama" pooch!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    It's all below the waist at this point. :-/
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My legs, butt, hips. I'm a pear. But my legs are the main issue. I can find pants that fit my legs but will be too big for my waist. It's frustrating.

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!! I have the exact same problem! Finding jeans is the worse for me.