Where do YOU carry your weight?

Options

Replies

• Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Backside and the backs of my thighs. It's melting slowly, I took a new progress picture last night and there has been a marked difference in the size of my stadium seat cushion just over the past month. And, my waist to hip ratio remains an optimal 0.8 -- whatever that means.
  • Lyndzo
    Lyndzo Posts: 142
    Options
    My stomach and arms :(
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    My stomach is flat (but not yet as toned as I’d like) but I am wide waisted, some love-handles, some natural shape/ribs. Just need to firm up more but cardio is my love.
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I caary my weight in my butt hips and thighs so cottage cheese legs I am always hiding in the summer after the baby I have fat arms and a tummy so sucks I can't have fat all over it must move
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Everywhere except my wrists, ankles, and face. I have enormous/annoying DD boobs, giant thighs, hips, and butt, and the worst part, a tummy that not only sticks out, but hangs over. Someone on another website referred to it as "carrying a puppy in the front pocket of a hoodie" and that's pretty much what it looks like.

same here...:grumble:
  • ehte_h
    ehte_h Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It's all on the stomach/moobs :(
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thunder thighs here and arms:sad:
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Haha my thighs xD I have the thunder! xD

I just deal with them for now... will be smaller and firm eventually lol
    same :angry:
    Me 2! Can't remember the last time my thighs didn't touch......middle school maybe. Even though that's where I carry it I dispise my belly. :frown:

Me 3!! Thighs dont touch?? What an alien concept! :grumble:
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Oh and I forgot to mention my TANKLES... I have fat ankles...so unladylike!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I caary my weight in my butt hips and thighs so cottage cheese legs I am always hiding in the summer after the baby I have fat arms and a tummy so sucks I can't have fat all over it must move

This is sooo me......used to just have hips, butt and thunder thighs...but after 2 kids my once small waist equals my large hips...plus my arms are small thighs...yuck!! I used to have F cup boobs but had breast reduction and am now a C cup but this just makes my gut look fatter now...arghhh!
  • pittielover23
    Options
    Butt and thighs (AKA bottom half). I have a very long torso, so my weight is spead out a little more up top, not so much on the bottom.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    hips and thighs
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem area is my belly. I'm right in the middle of being apple to pear with my waist to hip ratio. So thankfully, I'm not quite an apple shape, but I'm close. And except for wishing there was a bit less fat in my inner thighs, the rest of my body doesn't bother me. I just hate my belly!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I am upper fat. Arms and stomach are my areas. Two babies and a miscarriage.
  • PinkZeppelin
    Options
    For me it's my belly. My legs are really toned, my arms are fair, but my tummy is where it's at. I also tended to have a rounder face, especially my cheeks.
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My BUTT. There must be 20 pounds on there! I'm bottom heavy. I have a small upper body. For those of you that carry it in your boobs.. I'm jealous.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    butt, thighs and lower abs

me too :grumble:
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I have a nice hourglass shape but have extra all over. Hate my arms and would like to wear sleeveless tops. Need to get rid of my tummy and would LOVE to be able to cross my legs again!!
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Belly belly belly!
    I actually like my lower body, but when I lose weight, I get skinnier legs and less of a butt instead of a flat tummy! I seriously envy girls who carry weight in their bottom bc they look WAY better in a bikini than skinny legs and a fat belly!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Butt and thighs. I have a true pumpkin butt. There is almost a 20 inch difference between my waist and my hips.