*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Discussion Week #17 4.29.11

Options
13»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to May! The last week and a bit has been horrible for me, logging and workout wise, but I'm picking it up from here... My April calendar was very empty in terms of total workouts compared to Feb and March, so I know there's lots of room to improve!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Laura- Girl I know its hard. I am stressed about money myself, since I am just starting the new job. But you know what...working out takes me out of the stress zone, even if only for a little while. Everything will work out fine girl! Stay strong!

Amanda- love the makeover May idea! Pretty awesome! I am just trying to get back to losing this month. We are almost at the end of the challenge, so it is time to rev it up and be ready to look awesome for our final pics. Let me know how that Mederma works...I want to get rid of my stretch marks on my tummy really bad!

Steph- I hear you girl. I'm excited about this month too, I am ready to get back to my clean eating with no sweets and kicking some butt! Let's do this girly!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Stressed out snowflakes! Lots going on in my life the next week, hopefully closing on my house soon, they keep changing the date!!! Crappy eating habits with everything going on/STRESS!!! I am up on the scale which is SUCH a disappointment for me because I was at my all time lowest at 222 last week!! I understand life happens though so I wont let this get me down. Once I am in the house and I can focus on myself it will be a lot easier!

Routing you guys on this week, I will try to do my best but I am thinking this Fridays weigh in wont be that great either.

I'm sorry girl. Just trying to stay strong! The house will close soon, and wow what a wonderful accomplishment that is going to be! Congrats!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Steph- I hear you girl. I'm excited about this month too, I am ready to get back to my clean eating with no sweets and kicking some butt! Let's do this girly!
    I'm right there with you with the no more sweets! I had 2 sweets today, which was controlled, but I know I can do much better.
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just checked the spreadsheet and realized we have 5 more weigh-ins til this discussion board is over. Not sure aqbout the rest of you ladies but i am sure I will not be where I need to be in 5wks. Krystle I know you posted about trying to do another challenge after this one, had anymore thought about it? I have come so far and feel I need the support to make it a way of life. I feel even after I get to my goal weight i am going to need to maintain it for a year before I really feel like I have a grip on this. Just puttin git out there that I confess I need you all and hope that this doesnt end any time soon!! Have a great Thursday ladies, One more day til weigh in day!!! Good luck everyone!!
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Wow, so I am a little surprised that there has not been more discussion this week! However, I understand we are all busy so fair enough. Hope everyone is having a great Thursday! Can you believe it is time to weigh-in again tomorrow..WOW! Where did the week go? I will say I'm extremely happy to report that I have not had ANY sweets at all which is awesome for me lol! I am very happy with that, and proud of myself. I just feel like I need to keep this going this month...its not worth it right now. And I will be able to enjoy those things in moderation later.

I have give a lot of thought to a new challenge and I think I want it to be centered around inches. So every two weeks we will take measurements. And them in the interim we will just use the discussion board to set mini-weekly things like (steps taken, calories burned, fiber, protein intake, etc. I need to put this paper to map it out in a more organized fashion. I just don't want to do weight again (although we can still post our weights periodically). I want to make sure that no one gets discouraged and "drops out" because I think this is the reason why we lot a lot of people. That and the fact that a lot of people are gung-ho about losing weight in the beginning of the year and then fall off.

So this is what I have been thinking over in my head! Because I want us ladies that are still here to stick together! LOL
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I will say I'm extremely happy to report that I have not had ANY sweets at all which is awesome for me lol! I am very happy with that, and proud of myself.
    Awesome work! :drinker: That's more than I can say for today... :blushing:
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me kry, Im up for what ever!! In fact I think you maybe onto something. The trainer at the Gym keeps telling me to measure instead of weighing 5 x's a day :) Hoping for good tomorrow inspite of the fact that I went on a chocolate binge today!!!! I have confessed and even logged the food ........... then went and worked out hard to try to make up for it. It was so senseless!!! So proud of you Krystle for not giving in. I kicked myself all evening, I just have to learn from it and go on. I just have to say, what is the shelf life of Easter Candy?????? It's gonna have to go!!!!

Happy weigh in ladies!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Hoping for good tomorrow inspite of the fact that I went on a chocolate binge today!!!! I have confessed and even logged the food ........... then went and worked out hard to try to make up for it. It was so senseless!!! So proud of you Krystle for not giving in. I kicked myself all evening, I just have to learn from it and go on. I just have to say, what is the shelf life of Easter Candy??????
    You caught the same bug that I have!! :tongue: I also tried to make up for it with a late workout, but didn't quite succeed. We'll see tomorrow. PS - I think the shelf life is one day. BETTER THROW IT OUT!! :laugh: (We still have Christmas chocolate!! :noway: I'm throwing it out as soon as no one else is looking, cause we all know who will be the one to eat it...)