• JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Any word on a June Challenge yet?
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options

I'd like to know if there's a June challenge, too. I've totally screwed up the end of May with all of this tornado aftermath here in Joplin, so I'm hoping my June will go a lot better and I can FINALLY get under 250...I'm SO close!!
  • amodom
    amodom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CW 166 - looking forward to the June 10 lb weight loss challenge

3489117.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

exercise.png
  • amodom
    Options

3489117.png

exercise.png
  • amodom
    Options

3489117.png

exercise.png
  • amodom
    Options

3489117.png

exercise.png
  • amodom
    Options

3489117.png

exercise.png
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

I'd like to know if there's a June challenge, too. I've totally screwed up the end of May with all of this tornado aftermath here in Joplin, so I'm hoping my June will go a lot better and I can FINALLY get under 250...I'm SO close!!

I'm so sorry for the loss and devastation to your community.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well, I lost 7lb this month. Not too bad, but June is going to be better!!
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    OK Team Captians Are we ready for a JUNE Challange? 10 more lbs anyone??? I am willing I think our other Team Captians are also ready to go. Let's just keep this thing rolling. whadda say?? with the exception of new comers we will use the final weigh in for May for the first weigh in for JUNE. Alrighty?
  • gladysrutter
    gladysrutter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I wanna be in the June weightloss challenge please if you guys wouldn't mind :):) thanks :):)
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I am so ready for the June Challenge!!! I had a very stagnant month and I'm really ready to kick some butt and burn some fat!!! I want to be in One-derland by my birthday (Sept. 9th).

Purple Team -- lets kick this up a notch together. I've got some of your numbers -- and I just need a yay or nay for the June Challenge. Grab your friends -- send them the link to our challenge. Lets get our numbers up -- both in weight loss and team members!!!

I'm excited to see what our fearless leader dhiggins has in store for our weekly challenges and I would love to hear from everyone what is your favorite exercise/workout video.

Tonight -- I think I'm going to YouTube the PCD workout again. And this time -- I'm gonna move my booty instead of just watching it thinking "wow -- I wonder if I could do that??"

Oh -- and I'm gonna run. Longer and faster. Time to get this body movin!!
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I wanna be in the June weightloss challenge please if you guys wouldn't mind :):) thanks :):)

Gina Girl of course you are welcome in this circle. we couldn't do this without you.
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    OK Team Captians Are we ready for a JUNE Challange? 10 more lbs anyone??? I am willing I think our other Team Captians are also ready to go. Let's just keep this thing rolling. whadda say?? with the exception of new comers we will use the final weigh in for May for the first weigh in for JUNE. Alrighty?

I could probably stand to lose 10 more pounds, so I'm in for the challenge. And so long as the lovely ladies and gents are satisfied with me as a captain, then I'm allllll for it. The ONLY thing I ask is that you message me with your weights no later than Sunday 12pm. Sometimes I had to chase down your profile for weigh-ins, and it got confusing because I know some of you join multiple challenges, and weigh multiple times a week, blah blah blah...yeah, so I'm IN!!! :laugh:

Let's do it!!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options

I could probably stand to lose 10 more pounds, so I'm in for the challenge. And so long as the lovely ladies and gents are satisfied with me as a captain, then I'm allllll for it. The ONLY thing I ask is that you message me with your weights no later than Sunday 12pm. Sometimes I had to chase down your profile for weigh-ins, and it got confusing because I know some of you join multiple challenges, and weigh multiple times a week, blah blah blah...yeah, so I'm IN!!! :laugh:

Let's do it!!

Yay i am in for June!!! Thanks Yenohamk for being a great team captain :D
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

Let's do it!!

I'm in again!!!!!
    Yeonhamk- you were an awesome team captain!
    I really hope I'm not one of the people you had to chase down :cry: I try to weigh in BEFORE Sunday so I think I'm ok
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Sign me up coach!! Can't wait! summerjo already has my weight from my final weigh in :) Good Luck and stay motivated!!
  • krsmarie
    krsmarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and have been reading your challenge posts. I would really like to be a part of a team. Is it to late to get in?
    Have a great day
    ~Sarah
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and have been reading your challenge posts. I would really like to be a part of a team. Is it to late to get in?
    Have a great day
    ~Sarah

Nope :) Just check the first post for your team captain (based on your screen name) send them a friend request with your starting weight. Easy Peasy :)

Welcome!!!