MAY 10 lb weight loss challange!!

Options

Replies

• SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Name....................Starting Weight.........6/3.............For the week
    Racmac......................144
    Riley22...........................:heart:
    Ro_girl68..................161.4
    Shirley0220...............228.2....................227.2...............1
    Sockmontey..............213.2....................212.7............. .5
    SommerJo................223.5....................221.6..............1.9
    Soontobe10811.........134
    Sosborne73...............216.6...................215.6...............1
    Sparklypoof................156.5...................156.5................0
    Stangma.....................170
    Susank66...................124.....................123.5.............. .5
    TCrawford70..............187.7
    Texastae1010.............:heart:
    Tiffypooh2u................161.2....................158.6.............2.6
    Tink739......................177.8
    Tishaloses..................217
    ..................................................Total Lost........................7.5

Here's week 1 results for the Purple Team so far. Calling out Tiffypooh for this week's awesome loss -- 2.6 LBS!!!!-- a great start to the challenge!!!

Missing a lot of weigh ins for now -- hoping that we didn't lose them forever :(

Remember to work the weekly challenge into your workout guys and gals!!!

Mental Hugs and High Fives to Everyone on the June Challenge. :bigsmile:

Edited to update :) (Does anyone know where the edit button went?)
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Name....................Starting Weight.........6/3.............For the week
    Racmac......................144
    Riley22...........................:heart:
    Ro_girl68..................161.4
    Shirley0220...............228.2....................227.2...............1
    Sockmontey..............213.2....................212.7............. .5
    SommerJo................223.5....................221.6..............1.9
    Soontobe10811.........134
    Sosborne73...............216.6...................215.6...............1
    Sparklypoof................156.5...................156.5................0
    Stangma.....................170
    Susank66...................124
    TCrawford70..............187.7
    Texastae1010.............:heart:
    Tiffypooh2u................161.2....................158.6.............2.6
    Tink739......................177.8
    Tishaloses..................217
    ..................................................Total Lost........................7

Here's week 1 results for the Purple Team so far. Calling out Tiffypooh for this week's awesome loss -- 2.6 LBS!!!!-- a great start to the challenge!!!

Missing a lot of weigh ins for now -- hoping that we didn't lose them forever :(

Remember to work the weekly challenge into your workout guys and gals!!!

Mental Hugs and High Fives to Everyone on the June Challenge. :bigsmile:

Thanks!!! It was a great weight loss for a week... however, this week I don't see it is going very well... Had a lot of functions this weekend, and didn't do that great! Good luck to everyone this week!!! :)
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    hey Tiff I wanted to tell you good job on the loss and i know you are a hard worker and you know just like each day each week will be different you are a stroing woman and we all know you got this bull by the horns and hey sometimes when we walk and don't look down we all will trip on things and get a little wobbly but we uotight our selves and start to glance down to make sure we don't trip to much.. huggs and pats on the back on your great job!!!
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Com on lets get this going.

ok the first mini challange is if you walk for 20 to 30 minutes i want you to jog for 5 of them it does not have to be 5 minutes straight you can break it up inot 1 minute intravils. sound good? we will lose our 10 lbs this month! Let me hear ya say it!!! believe it and we will do it!! 100% lets go!!!!!

WE WILL LOSE OUR 10 LBS THIS MONTH!!! :bigsmile: (and I promise not to go looking for them later:glasses: ).

Mr. Higgins -- I must say you are looking sharp -- almost didn't recognize you!!!

I agree Sommerjo... I didn't recognize mr higgins either!!! I thought we had a new person! Keep up the good work!!!

it is because of my friends here like you tiffy and sommerjo that keep me going. i feel like ya'll have helped me so much with encouraging words and such that i would not want to let anyone down here. i want to feel like I can inspire a few people here to achive what I have and feel that i got this feeling.
  • SommerJo
    Options
    [/quote]
    "it is because of my friends here like you tiffy and sommerjo that keep me going. i feel like ya'll have helped me so much with encouraging words and such that i would not want to let anyone down here. i want to feel like I can inspire a few people here to achive what I have and feel that i got this feeling." (This was the quote -- not sure what happened??)
    [/quote]

I feel exactly the same way!! i have such wonderful inspiring and encouraging friends here!! I'm so glad I joined your group -- and it's been amazing getting to be a Team Captain -- I mean really??...this never happened back in school lol. I really love getting to help ppl when they need it and be inspired by them. Thanks Higgins!! For the warm and enduring welcome to your group month after month!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    it is because of my friends here like you tiffy and sommerjo that keep me going. i feel like ya'll have helped me so much with encouraging words and such that i would not want to let anyone down here. i want to feel like I can inspire a few people here to achive what I have and feel that i got this feeling.

Higgins, I am glad I can be a part of that inspiration that you have from this website. Who would have thought that one website could help so many people. I think it is absolutely amazing. I love spreading the word to others about it. Their first response, is... "How Much Does It Cost?!??!" I just laugh and say nothing. Sommer and Higgins, you have both been an inspiration to me as well. There is not a day that goes by when I dont look at your success, and say, "These people are awesome"! And to have the feedback come from a complete stranger whom you have never met is just amazing! Thanks for all of the positive feedback from both of you (even when my days are bonkers and i get off track!) I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Hey everyone! Is anyone having trouble drinking as much water as you need to???? I have been substituting some of my water (NOT ALL) with little packets that you put in your water bottles of "4C Totally Light Iced Tea Go2" They have Lemon flavored, Green Tea, Half Lemonade Half Iced Tea, and Fruit Punch. 0 cal, 0 fat, 10g sodium, 0 carbs! Just throwing it out there :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    hey Tiff I wanted to tell you good job on the loss and i know you are a hard worker and you know just like each day each week will be different you are a stroing woman and we all know you got this bull by the horns and hey sometimes when we walk and don't look down we all will trip on things and get a little wobbly but we uotight our selves and start to glance down to make sure we don't trip to much.. huggs and pats on the back on your great job!!!

Thanks so much! You are so right, we all fall sometimes but you just have to brush it off and pick up where you left off :) Stay motivated!! You have done an awesome job yourself!
  • SommerJo
    Options
    Tiffy -- you said Bonkers -- remember those candies?? We use to eat these strawberry ones. I remember by Grandma chasing me with a flyswatter and whiskey bottle when I was maybe 8 -- saying I was trying to kill her because one was stuck to her pillow and she was allergic to strawberry.

Sorry -- random memory :blushing: But I wonder if they're still around. LOL
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Tiffy -- you said Bonkers -- remember those candies?? We use to eat these strawberry ones. I remember by Grandma chasing me with a flyswatter and whiskey bottle when I was maybe 8 -- saying I was trying to kill her because one was stuck to her pillow and she was allergic to strawberry.

Sorry -- random memory :blushing: But I wonder if they're still around. LOL

LOL!!! You just made me laugh really loud outloud!!! THAT IS SO FUNNY... I'm not sure if they are still around or not!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Team blue let's get with it here is what I have so far
    starting wt.
    1-Jun
    aochoa123
    acmcoc
    Adorak
    alifer
    cavinsmama
    chika1978
    crystal10584
    dannibella
    dhiggins8
    dubord29
    enriquez18
    erwinsar
    gemclare1980
    Ginapuff
    GlamourPuss86
    gonnabeskinny2011----
    lornainak
    momof Jand A======= I beleive you are checking in with the correct team Captian correct??
    chovest81

6/3----278.4
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Will send in my weight to my team leader, but unfortunatly i am now using new scales (old ones died :[ ) and the new ones are weighing me 3kg (6.6lb) heavier, tried them in the shop and they seemed the same but did not realise that trying them on carpet in the shop would make such a big difference until i got home and tried them on the bathroom tiles :( good luck everyone it would be nice if i could at least break even this month, but i am still cheering you on x

Well i had a love hate realtionship with the old scales, now i just have a hate realtionship with these new ones :\ agh!!!!!
  • tiggernic
    tiggernic Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Can any one join this challenge?:blushing:
  • NZhogiebear
    Options

Yes all welcome, just friend and msg your team captain, yours will be summerJo (as we go by your username) she is up the top of this page, welcome and good luck!!
  • tiggernic
    tiggernic Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Yes all welcome, just friend and msg your team captain, yours will be summerJo (as we go by your username) she is up the top of this page, welcome and good luck!!

Thank you I certainly will do that now. smile:
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    Howdy Red Team (and all challengers :blushing: )!!!

I am happy to report an overall productive week for our teammates, even in the face of bunko scales that don't want to give us the numbers we desire and TOM, who always seems to pop up without a welcome invitation :grumble: . With all of that, and considering that we have lost a significant number of members, I'm thinking we've done a kick-$$$ job!!

Teammate
    SW
    06/03
    06/10
    Total Loss

Icandoittoday
    idiotsjoy
    imsmellie
    N/A
    N/A
    :frown:
    jackibailey
    janew68
    N/A
    N/A
    januadiaboli
    213.6 ---- 214.2
    jcpeters13
    N/A
    N/A
    JessRachel85
    N/A
    N/A
    jfarr
    N/A
    N/A
    jkwilson300
    N/A
    N/A
    joamarelo
    N/A
    N/A
    joie919
    N/A
    N/A
    jrdoty8986
    JRena225
    308.4 ---- N/A
    N/A
    JRRCLR
    228.0 ---- 227.6
    kellyged
    N/A
    N/A
    krsmarie
    lisafred24
    N/A
    lkyeomans
    N/A
    N/A
    lmoldes
    214.8 ---- 214.8
    +1.8
    lottee1000
    190.0 ---- 190.0
    +2.0
    MeganRtch
    N/A
    N/A
    momofJandA
    MsCracker
    N/A
    N/A
    mzjandiace
    NicLiving
    N/A
    N/A
    Noodlespoon
    193.9 ---- 193.9
    NZhogiebear
    197.5 ---- 197.5
    +5.9 (NEW SCALES)
    pamwilli14
    179.0 ---- N/A
    N/A
    Pollypoos
    147.1 ---- N/A
    N/A
    Princess0526
    325.0 ---- N/A
    N/A
    yenohamk
    146.0 ---- 146.0
    TOTAL
    6945.2 -- 3159.2 ---- 3395.4

krsmarie threw down the gauntlet last week, and icandoittoday answered the call with a whopping 6.6 pounds!! Keep it up, folks!! You're well on your way :heart:
  • SommerJo
    Options
    Name....................Starting Weight.........6/3............6/10.........For the week ...........Total
    Racmac......................144 .........................................................................................:glasses:
    Riley22.........................................................................................................................:glasses:
    Ro_girl68..................161.4 .......................................................................................:glasses:
    Shirley0220...............228.2....................227.2..............:glasses: ............................1
    Sockmontey..............213.2....................212.7...............212................~.7~.............1.2 SommerJo................223.5....................221.6................219.2.............1.9............. 4.3
    Soontobe10811.........134..........................................................................................:glasses:
    Sosborne73...............216.6...................215.6...............216.2...............(.6)............~.4~
    Sparklypoof................156.5...................156.5................156.................~.5~...........~.5~
    Stangma.....................170 ......................170..................169..................1...................1
    Susank66...................124 ..........................................................................................:glasses:
    TCrawford70..............187.7 .......................................................................................:glasses:
    Texastae1010..............................................................................................................:glasses: .
    Tiffypooh2u................161.2....................158.6...............157..................1.6..............4.2
    Tiggernic....................245.7.............................................239.4...............6.3..............6.3
    Tink739......................177.8 .............................................175.8...............2...................2
    Tishaloses..................217 ..............................................215...................2...................2
    ..................................................Total Lost................................................15.9.............23.4

Yaaaay to my Purple Team!!!! Double shout out to our newest teammate TIGGERNIC -- welcome to the group!!! AND she's pulled off the highest weight loss this week !!!:heart::heart: !!!

I challenged my team to beat last week's weight loss and they more than doubled it!!! So proud of your hard work!!! :love:

There's a few from the May Challenge that I haven't heard from -- You can join/come back anytime you want but I'll be taking you off the chart if I haven't heard from you by next week. Miss you guys -- hope all is going well!!!:smooched:

Can we do it again Purple Team?? Can we beat that 15.9?? It's ONLY at least 1.6 lbs per person :tongue: I know we can!!!!:bigsmile:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Name....................Starting Weight.........6/3............6/10.........For the week ...........Total
    Racmac......................144 .........................................................................................:glasses:
    Riley22.........................................................................................................................:glasses:
    Ro_girl68..................161.4 .......................................................................................:glasses:
    Shirley0220...............228.2....................227.2..............:glasses: ............................1
    Sockmontey..............213.2....................212.7...............212................~.7~.............1.2 SommerJo................223.5....................221.6................219.2.............1.9............. 4.3
    Soontobe10811.........134..........................................................................................:glasses:
    Sosborne73...............216.6...................215.6...............216.2...............(.6)............~.4~
    Sparklypoof................156.5...................156.5................156.................~.5~...........~.5~
    Stangma.....................170 ......................170..................169..................1...................1
    Susank66...................124 ..........................................................................................:glasses:
    TCrawford70..............187.7 .......................................................................................:glasses:
    Texastae1010..............................................................................................................:glasses: .
    Tiffypooh2u................161.2....................158.6...............157..................1.6..............4.2
    Tiggernic....................245.7.............................................239.4...............6.3..............6.3
    Tink739......................177.8 .............................................175.8...............2...................2
    Tishaloses..................217 ..............................................215...................2...................2
    ..................................................Total Lost................................................15.9.............23.4

Yaaaay to my Purple Team!!!! Double shout out to our newest teammate TIGGERNIC -- welcome to the group!!! AND she's pulled off the highest weight loss this week !!!:heart::heart: !!!

I challenged my team to beat last week's weight loss and they more than doubled it!!! So proud of your hard work!!! :love:

There's a few from the May Challenge that I haven't heard from -- You can join/come back anytime you want but I'll be taking you off the chart if I haven't heard from you by next week. Miss you guys -- hope all is going well!!!:smooched:

Can we do it again Purple Team?? Can we beat that 15.9?? It's ONLY at least 1.6 lbs per person :tongue: I know we can!!!!:bigsmile:

We can do it Purple team!!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

Sommer
    We are neck and neck!! Let's do this! :)
  • WADA58
    WADA58 Posts: 9
    Options
    I can understand where your coming from. I started out eating what i like first and then entered it. Wow! cant beleive how big i can become. So gradually I started eating different.. slowly but surely its coming along. You can do it just log in everyday no matter how bad you eat it will help you see what your doing.