May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• samckeogh
    samckeogh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles yest and 2 today. Having problems updating myticker but will try.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2.5 over lunch
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    So far today I have speed walked 4.5 miles and rode bike 4.5 miles! That put's me at an even 100 miles with 25 to go! IF it isn't raining tonite I may go for another short walk but I will post it with tomorrow mileage!!

Good job movin it everybody!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    dinos wrote:
    Ran 5 miles today. I need to run another 16K (10 miles) to reach 50K which is my PB for running in a month.
    I can do this :bigsmile:

Yes, of course you can do this. There are 12 days left in the month!

I, on the other hand, have to make up for some days of NOT moving my *kitten*. Toward that end (no pun intended), here are today's miles:

6 mile jog this morning
    3 mile walk on my "lunch" break
    20.2 miles biked late this afternoon

Not sure if I'll be able to move tomorrow. This is the first time I've tried jogging and biking any distance in the same day.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    5 more miles walked today :smile:
  • vhuber
    Options
    dinos wrote:
    Ran 5 miles today. I need to run another 16K (10 miles) to reach 50K which is my PB for running in a month.

I, on the other hand, have to make up for some days of NOT moving my *kitten*. Toward that end (no pun intended), here are today's miles:

6 mile jog this morning

Not sure if I'll be able to move tomorrow. This is the first time I've tried jogging and biking any distance in the same day.

Holy Crap lady, you got after it!!!
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    3 miles with my darling basset hound. Another mile at work. 4 miles total! Signature updated.
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    got in 4.5 miles today with 21 miles to go.! We are over the half way point. Lets keep moving!!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I had a busy day so I only got 1.7 walk in today. I updated my ticker.
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awww I couldn't move at all for about 10 days. I'm sooo behind. I have to make my goal and I will!!! 2 mile walk yesterday and 5 mile hike to day. Signature updated
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Forced another 3 miles out tonight
  • gehlerc
    Options

6 mile jog this morning

Holy Crap lady, you got after it!!!

LOL! Thanks, but I feel like "it" got the best of me!
  • vhuber
    Options
    So far today I have speed walked 4.5 miles and rode bike 4.5 miles! That put's me at an even 100 miles with 25 to go! IF it isn't raining tonite I may go for another short walk but I will post it with tomorrow mileage!!

Good job movin it everybody!!!
    I did get in another 2.5 miles tonite while waiting for the men to come in from the field! It is almost 10 p.m. & they still have not come in. It is rain for tomorrow and I am sure they will seed until they can't. Oh well dinner is on the stove!!!

Hope you soaked in a hot tub Coni!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    6 miles today! trying to step it up, this month is flying by!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    6.1 miles Thursday. Im right on coarse. I should have no problem meeting my goals this month. I have been working in the rain planting. Rather removing stones. I have had to increase drainage due to the water levels increasing. Great exercise though.

Everyone keep up the great work!!!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5km in the sunshine
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    dinos wrote:

6 mile jog this morning

holy crap.....you had a little mini triathlon of sorts LOL...great job "catching" up with yourself...
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5 miles running today.

I was finally able to go running again since my knee has been feeling better. :happy: Now I have to wait to make sure it doesn't hurt to go running again on Sunday. I'm not going to make my goal but I hope to get at least halfway there. :ohwell:
  • gehlerc
    Options
    @lyla29: Glad you were able to run again, and I hope you will be pain-free for your next run.

@vhuber: So, the guys were finally able to get in the fields? Great news. I hope all the rain will turn out to be not such a tremendous setback in the long run. (Is it possible it could turn out that way? Despite living in a rural area, I'm very ignorant about farming.)

It's supposed to rain here all weekend, starting this afternoon, and I'm traveling again the first part of the week. It was looking like this morning was my only chance to get back on my bike for the next few days. So I did--shortened the route and slowed it down a bit. 18.2 miles. Tired legs, and it was windy, but very enjoyable ride. The time just seems to fly by when I'm riding.

Good moving, everyone. :drinker: