May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Went for a long bike ride today. I had my husband drop me off at the beginning of the trail I ride and I just rode until I had enough. Ended up with 29.6 miles!

Ticker updated!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    SarahRuth- that was quite the ride!!!!!
    Spent most my day in my garden so not a lot of waking. Did get 4 mies in though.
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    I moved 10 miles this weekend with friends. Knockin' 'em down, one by one!! Halfway through the month, let's do this!! Signature updated!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Wow!! SarahRuth you did awesome!!
    I could not have ridden my bike today cuz the wind was 30 mph again. Only good thing about the wind is it is drying the fields from all the rain we received the other day and MAYBE the can get back to planting!

My mileage was a 4 mile run this morning before the wind and tonite I took my furries for a 3.75 mile walk in the wind!
  • AuntRedRobi
    AuntRedRobi Posts: 14
    Options

exercise.png

a bit behind schedule but still working it!
  • invisiblerunner23
    Options
    Not sure I moved a whole lot today. I mostly rode my horse through an obstacle coarse. It was really fun. Walked a little over a mile getting ready and stuff though.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.2 mile run yesterday am followed by 1.84 miles on treadmill before my wt class...updated ticker...
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.51 miles walked on Saturday. I was supposed to walk a total of 29 miles this weekend, but the weather was just horrible. Cold and rainy :grumble:

I'll update today's totals later.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    8 miles over the weekend. Lots of clearing to do in the yard. Adding to my mileage...lol
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3.7 km (2.3 mi) on the treadmill this morning. Yup... Still raining here.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Tickerfactory wont let me update.

Did 3.10 miles for yesterday, 63.37 total.

Have a good week everyone .:flowerforyou:
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles biked today
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    4.8 miles run today. Nice cool temps in the low to mid 50s, but 98% humidity makes it feel like I'm breathing soup!
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and new to walking. Time to shape up and slim down so I will commit to 40 miles in May.

Could someone message me how to update my ticker?

This is my first post and hope I did this right :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Went on a short walk with the family last night. The weather was finally starting to get really nice, but today its cloudy :( Ticker is updated!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    walked 3.75 miles today!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and new to walking. Time to shape up and slim down so I will commit to 40 miles in May.

Could someone message me how to update my ticker?

This is my first post and hope I did this right :)

Yep, you did it right! Welcome!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Even though a few people are missing and some of our standard contributors are either injured or too busy, we still clock the highest daily mileage ever. By tomorrow morning we'll be over the 2,000 mile mark. :happy: :happy:

My plan is to post a progress chart on the 20th of May and I would very much like to include everyone in it. Unfortunately the chart becomes too cluttered if I include too many people, thus I have to limit the names displayed to 25. :frown:

@ teamleela, lorinalynn, fitJ1210: I think I've still got your numbers right, but unless you fix these tickers it will be tough for me to track you down
    @ cblair527: welcome to the thread, you'll have to experiment with tickerfactory to figure it out. The procedure is something like this: Find your ticker, enter your password, update the numbers and press the next button.
    @ janna674: I don't know what to do with your minutes. I could divide them by 20 (3 mph walking speed) and get miles. If you're reading this let me know.

I struggled to run/walk 4.5 miles this afternoon. A few days of travelling, eating out and a stiff shoulder have taken their toll on me, however I'm getting over it. :bigsmile:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been able to post any miles, I've been extremely busy. I'm going to try to at least get some walking in this week. I'm still having knee pain when I run so I'm not going to try running until at least this weekend or next week.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today (all walking)!!