May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
okay here we are...new month starts tomorrow...not even gonna ask if people want to do it again....i'm just doing it lol....
set a goal, make a ticker or add your goal and current mileage to your signature and dinos will keep track of our crew....
welcome to newbies.....thanks for coming over to the oldies.....good luck and keep moving your a$$es this month too...

my goal is 100 miles this month....i bumped it up 10 from last month....

Replies

• MissConfidence
    Options
    I need to move my *kitten*, so I'll join! I've set a goal of walking 90 miles in May. Happy May!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I have to lower my goal since I haven't met one yet...too busy. So I'm going to try for 40 miles and hopefully make it this time.

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. This time 125 miles.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi!! :flowerforyou:

My Name is Teresa as you can tell by my username :blushing: Im 48 yrs old, Happily married 24 yrs. I have no children, but I do have three dogs and a bird :wink: . I've been on another walking challenge since I joined up with MFP in November 2010, Still with it :bigsmile: . Thats All I do for exercise is WALK!!! So this is right up my alley.

I will update my tickers tomorrow, Im heading out soon for dinner. But my goal for this month is 110 miles walked

Have A GREAT NIGHT!!!
  • sherany72
    sherany72 Posts: 10
    Options
    im in for 75.
  • ema21043
    ema21043 Posts: 45
    Options
    I am in for 100 . .
  • Shannoncore
    Shannoncore Posts: 135
    Options
    count me in for 50. thats my goal and anything past that is gravy.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    This will be my first month joining in the challenge. Goal set for 90 miles....
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I would love to join the challenge for May.

I would like to set my goal for 25 miles. I know it's low but I am in the process of Couch to 5k and I figure with my current distances and pace I could do about 18 easily so I want to bump it up!

Here is to a new month with new goals! Keep up the good work.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    My family is just so supportive even when I dont complete my goals but I have maintained 100 plus miles a month. I again am going to shoot for 150. The grass cutting alone should put me over. Plus I got a new pedometer woohooo!!!

150 Miles
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I'm going to increase my goal just slightly to 35 miles, and I'm going to try and do all my miles outside (I don't have a treadmill or anything like that) because my husband informed me that there's no way the Wii Fit free run is accurate because I couldn't possibly be running that much. Such a sweetheart :tongue:

Good luck to everyone this month!
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I just started c25k and next week is w2. I would love to join and add my progress. My goal is 30, as I am a begginner runner.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Count me in for 267 miles. This will finally be the end to my crazy high goals as this is the last month of training before the Avon Walk. Good luck to everyone!!!:drinker:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Count me in - I'm setting it to 50 (I'm on week 5 of c210k).
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    This is my first month joining....I am aiming for 40 miles
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am one of the oldies in this group. When I first started to join these challenges I could never finish my goals I set for myself each month. But I didn't give up and finally success I made the last 2 months goals I set for myself so I am moving up my walking goal another 5 miles again for the month of May. Moral of the story don't give up on yourself. Keep working at it.

May's Move My *kitten* Challenge is for me to walk 40miles this month.

Good luck to everyone:heart:

ETA - Thank you bluiz and dinos for all the support and help you do for us!!!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    I love, love, love this group! :heart: :heart: :heart:

My goal for May is 130 miles again, counting my pedometer steps.

Happy May moving everyone!
  • HCGracie
    HCGracie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 75 miles. This is my first time in this challenge looking forward to adding more exercise into my day!!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm working towards 70 miles this month. Good Luck everyone!