May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!!! Love this... I'm going to move 80 km this month!
  • stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just started, but I'd like to set a goal of 50 miles for the month of May.
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    I am new and would love to join. I am kind of nervous about setting a high goal (since, I don't walk much), but I don't want to go to low either... Hmmmmm...

My May Move Your *kitten* Goal will be 35 miles.

That should be workable...

Christine
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Trying again this month for 50 miles so close in April.
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    My goal for this month is 75 miles. I'm in week 8 (!!) of C25K and plan on doing one hour runner once I complete C25K. My husband and I are getting bikes next weekend, so that should hopefully up my miles.

I'm loving the new faces, and hearing about the couple of people doing C25K!!
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm pretty new to this and I have to clue how many miles I can walk in 1 month. I've picked a goal and plan on hitting it, if I go over than woo hoo for me!

exercise.png

SW-320
    1st GW-300
    2nd GW-275
    etc..
    Main GW-180
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is 100 miles. Normally I move a lot more, but I have a couple of business trips lined up in May and I might not be able to work out as much. We'll see.

i keep track of the challenge numbers at:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t-NSGo4GPIzVC8_b7SoZeZw#gid=3

You can bookmark the address for reference. You cannot edit the spreadsheet, its read-only. All you have to do is keep your ticker updated
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My goal is for 75 this month, up from 60 last month.

I'm doing a five mile race in an hour and a half, so I'm off to a great start! :smile:
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    HI, I am Cindy (Mommawarrior) and I would like to join the challenge, this is just what I have been looking for! Do I need to log somewhere or how do I join?
    I made a ticker but I don't know how to add it. I copied it, but where do I put it?
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options

i keep track of the challenge numbers at:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t-NSGo4GPIzVC8_b7SoZeZw#gid=3

You can bookmark the address for reference. You cannot edit the spreadsheet, its read-only. All you have to do is keep your ticker updated

What does MYACs stand for? Is that how many months you have been a part of the Move Your *kitten* Challenges?

I think the website is a great idea! I did my first mile for the month this morning and need to update my ticker! :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Hey everyone! here we go again. I'm in for another month. since the weather is nicer, I will be getting more walking in. Headed to the gym in a little bit to start this month off right. Shooting for 75 miles this month.Lately, I've been setting my goal too low, so I want to challenge myself to go 75 miles.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    I'm new to MFP I just joined last Monday so I'm on my 6th day so far and I have walked 15 miles so by the end of may I'm going to walk 60 miles. Hopefully I can do it lol :smile:
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Last month was pretty sad due to the bum foot. Not sure what the story will be this month (headed over to see the foot doctor on Tuesday) but I think I can do some shorter bike rides and will just start with 50 miles for now!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I new to the challenge but would love to join. I really have no idea what is a reasonable goal for me so this month will be my test month. 50 miles in the month of May sounds like a nice starting point that I can reach. (12.5 miles a week)
  • cgenie
    cgenie Posts: 1
    Options
    May is the perfect time to start. Count me in the challenge for 50 miles
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good morning Walkers :flowerforyou:

I just finished walking 5.94 miles. I walked to Pompano Park and walked around track 2 miles and walked back home.

The weather is gorgeous out, 80 degree's Sunny & a slight breeze. Now heading out on the boat to relax. You all have a great day.
  • janana021
    janana021 Posts: 69
    Options
    Im such a spaz but i think i got it :tongue:
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi! ....I am Janna..so far on mfp I have lost 20lbs... and I love challenges!...I am just going to do 900 minutes of exercise, If I pull it off June is going to be looking nice!
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A little accountability always helps me get out there.
  • Rebeccasluckyduck
    Rebeccasluckyduck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in. how do i add my ticker for the challenge?? im a spaz when it comes to these things

Go to www.tickerfactory.com. Just follow the directions to create an exercise ticker. Copy and paste your code into your signature her on MFP>