Replies

• Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    2.5 completed today for c25k w2 d1
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Got a nice walk in this afternoon. Ticker is updated!
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    first day yesterday was good. I did my 3 miles in the 60 min. I planned for. Maybe I will go over that 50 miles this month. :)
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3.2 k (2 mi) on the treadmill this morning.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i originally planned on 100 miles this month and that is what my ticker is set to, but just 3 days into the month and i am already feeling overwhelmed with all my goals right now....i'm going to modify my mileage to be less so that i still feel success at the end of the month once i have achieved my goal....i will probably blast thru it but honestly right now id rather that feeling of accomplishment than not....so dinos i'm adjusting my miles down to 75 this month...please note it on your sheet please...
    thanks,
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran 5.4 miles today. I played around with mapmyrun.com and got a good course, with one big hill in the first half, then just gentle rolling hills for the rest. Then a quick lap around the block once I got home as per my 10k training program.

I sweat so much I weighed 2.5 pounds less when I got home than when I got up this morning! And that's including drinking 32 oz of water before I went!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hello Good Afternoon!!

I walked 4.9 miles today / ticker is updated

The weather is absolutely gorgeous out Sunny skies and 82 degree's. But my body is so sore from lifting weights yesterday and walking so fast, My knee's are getting to me again. maybe I'll put my feet up and ice the knee's for once. So I didn't get that much enjoyment with the gorgeous weather as I would have liked.

Todays my day for lifting weights, and I over did it yesterday trying to lift heavier ones. But later I better get them in ugh!

Have A GREAT DAY!!! And get those miles in :bigsmile:
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    Ran 5.4 miles today. I played around with mapmyrun.com and got a good course, with one big hill in the first half, then just gentle rolling hills for the rest. Then a quick lap around the block once I got home as per my 10k training program.

I sweat so much I weighed 2.5 pounds less when I got home than when I got up this morning! And that's including drinking 32 oz of water before I went!

WOW!!! I need to go out running with you! 2.5 pounds less after working out. LUV YA!!! I don't sweat much, maybe thats my problem. :wink: BUT I'm a walker not a runner. My knee's are already getting to me.
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I couldn't find the topic until now. Hope it's not too late to join. My goal for may is 70 miles. 20 more than last month. I can do this!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Rode the bike to the track, ran 5K and rode back home. Total miles moved today 9.5

Some challenge trivia:
    - We've moved a very respectable 267 miles as I'm writing this.
    - 59 people started the challenge this month. If 4 more people join us, May will become the most popular month ever.
    - The best 3 individual records are: 202 miles moved by gehlerc in April, 201 by myself in December and 198 by miswen again in April. If you are into breaking records, these are the numbers to beat.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    an additional one mile last night. No outdoor miles today as the weather looks like its going to start raining buckets any minute now!
    Going to have to take my walk indoors.

Dinos, I love the stats and those numbers are impressive. I know I won't be able to beat you guys, but I'm always up for the challenge of beating myself and improving my own mileage. Thanks for the added push!
  • samckeogh
    samckeogh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join i know im 3 days late but better late than never ;-) i am going to set a goal of 40 miles to walk for may. Will try add my ticker now. I really need a boost to start losing the weight.
  • TeresaSavage
    Options
    I just want to THANK!!
    Bluiz13 and Dino for taking the time to put this challenge together, It is greatly appreciated!! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    OK- I'm late but back in!

Current mileage: 2.25
    Goal Mileage: 50

The last two months have been really difficult to even get close to 75 so I'm dropping it down to 50. It will also help that I'm not out of town every weekend. Woo Hoo! So excited for May!:drinker:
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    moved my *kitten* somewhat today, not so much with miles (did 1.33 and may get in another half mile with the dogs in a bit). But I did get my shredding session in, so that's good! :)

see you all tomorrow!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2 miles leslie sansone walk today. would have rather been outside, but the weather is too iffy.
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my walk....I thought I went about 3 miles but clocked it in the car and it was only 2.1 miles....still met my goal of 2 miles a day, but down because I didnt go yesterday. I may go out later on and walk some more to get caught up! Do most of you use a mp3 player or ipod to listen to? I feel like that may help me. If so, do you all know of any websites with some good walking music to download?
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    Ran 2.5 miles for C25K today, including w/u and c/d. Then took the dog for a walk for 1.5 miles. 4 miles total!

Also -- I drove 900 miles yesterday. Can I count that?? :laugh: :wink:
  • bevjones601
    bevjones601 Posts: 31
    Options
    im in my goal is 60
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    only managed to walk about 2.5 miles today :ohwell: