Replies

• tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today! Ticker is updated.
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2.85 miles on the elliptical today. Ticker is up to date!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    only managed to walk another 2.5 miles today
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Starting a few days late...2.75 done today.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Today I did 2.85 miles
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Moved myself 4.5 miles today....2 this morning then 2.5 this evening. I am gonna have to really pick it up to make my goal, but that is why I set it so high. I have a HUGE pride issue and to not reach the goal would totally embarrass me. I will reach it or die trying!!!
    I was marathon training a few years back and got hurt really bad. Shattered a shin bone during a practice with the male varsity soccer team that I coached. It has never healed totally and the docs say it won't.....so my miles may not come from running but they will come.... :)
  • mrshill1618
    mrshill1618 Posts: 14
    Options
    hoping this works.... tryin to add my ticker.

exercise.png
  • AuntRedRobi
    AuntRedRobi Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in for 90 miles, I've my bestie and my boyfriend joining us at 90 miles this month too! :)

exercise.png
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

Sara, its impossible to track miles by activity for everyone...

I know it's not possible. Or would be, at the very least, very difficult and time consuming. That's why I said I'm not asking you to actually do it, and I understand why you don't, I was just curious. I'm a numbers person, that's all. :)

I added 4 miles today. 1.5 miles worth of walking at work, and 2.5 miles for Couch 2 5K.

Ticker updated. And, again, thanks for keeping track of this as well as you do. This is awesome. :)
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Beautiful day here in WI. Went on a long walk after dinner. Total for today was 9.5 miles.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5.3 km (3.3 mi) run in the beautiful evening sunshine!!! Love this weather!
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am going to join your challenge I am going to go low as I have just started out walking. I am already behind in the month so I am going to say 20 miles. Becasue I will be gone part of the month. But anything over will be Happy miles for me.:blushing:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    My goal for May is 40 miles - 7 miles completed = 33 more to go until goal

Goood luck everyone. Keep moving your *kitten*. :laugh: :tongue:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    7 miles on the treadmill this morning. (It's a rainy day here.) All jogging, except for one 3-minute walking break.

All old blister areas are fine :bigsmile: , but now I have a new blister :grumble: .

Hoping it's nice enough to go for a bike ride this evening. I have some catching up to do!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ran three miles on the treadmill, and decided I hate the treadmill anymore. :grumble:

Those three miles were harder than running five miles outside. It was torture!
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Finally found the thread ... I'm in. I have 5 miles this week ... my very first 10K is on Saturday!

I set a goal of 60 last month and hit it (walked extra on the 30th to hit 60.00 precisely). It beat my monthly personal best (from the very month before) by over 15 miles.

After this week, my calendar has me doing weeks of 13, 15, and 17 miles, with a 4-mile run on Memorial Day, so I'm on track for another 60-mile month (and 70 or so in June).

But I stretched my goal last month to get to 60, so I'll do the same this month and set a goal of 70 miles.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing awesome. Welcome new comers! I like Happy miles!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people in the challenge. For the ones that don't have a ticker already, please make one, it helps me track your progress without browsing through the whole topic. There are 70 people in this.

@ darkrider, daddyratty: Phew, good to have you back guys. The proportion of women to men in the thread was something like 100 to 1 against me.

We're off to a strong start with 110+ miles per day. Previous best was April @ 107.3 miles per day.
    Check below how we perform as a group:
    - 28% of the starters reach their goals :drinker: ,
    - 54% move but they don't make their goals :ohwell:
    - 18% of the participants never clock a single mile :angry: while 14% move over 100 miles (52/365)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles done today...I gotta get moving and make up for lost time!
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a few days late, but I'm going for 50. I know it's low but today will be the 1st day I've been active in at least a month. Yay me!