May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    everyone's miles this weekend is very motivational! keep up the great work everyone. we are off to a great start! I'm starting to feel like a slacker, time to go move my @ss!
  • chic_mama_25
    Options
    Ok my goal for may is to get to 125 by the end of the month!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Got 13 miles in on the bike today!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    4.75 mile speed walk today! My back has NOT been bothering me so much now that I walk instead of run! huh imagine that!!:wink:
    I also spent most of the day cleaning the junk house, oh I mean bunk house!!:smile:
    Happy Mothers Day to all you mommy's!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3 miles today!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    7 miles walking today.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    FIRST BIKE RIDE OF THE SEASON TODAY!!!!!! Oops--sorry about the shouting. This has got to be the best time of year to be in the upper midwest. There's such an exquisite joy in these beautiful days after the winter ends. Well, maybe this is just the endorphins talking. :smile:

I had a great ride--I've just had my bike tuned up, and it hasn't worked this well in years. Every spring I fall in love with my 25-year-old bike again, and with the rural scenery here in west central Wisconsin. I had, however, forgotten how brutal some of the hills can be--and, at the same time, beautiful and empowering when I get to the top and look around.

Okay, enough gushing from me. Reporting in with a 21.4-mile ride today. Now I've got to get in the car and go for a 4.5-hour drive. We'll see how stiff I am at the end of it--and if I feel like doing my scheduled 7 miles on foot tomorrow morning!!!!

Happy moving, everyone, and thank you for being a part of this group! I draw great inspiration from knowing we are all moving our *kitten* all these miles all over the world, and then coming together here. :drinker:
    Wow!! That is some cruise! I don't know about being stiff but I bet your bottom will be sore tomorrow!:wink:
    Have a Happy Mother's Day!!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Adding 3.63 for Saturday.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies. :flowerforyou:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    @dinos: I hope your shoulder gets better very soon.
    @vhuber: Thanks for the positive words. Yep, my bottom was sore; everything else was fine. Glad your back is doing better!

9 miles on a hotel treadmill this morning: 7 miles jogging (with NO walking breaks--yay me!), followed by 2 miles walking. And, darn it, I forgot about the fantastic treadmills with the fans built into the control panel that were at the other hotel, and didn't book there. So, no fan on my hotel treadmill this morning. :grumble:

Happy Mothers' Day to the moms! It's a fabulous day here, and I will get to see both my boys, albeit separately: the 19-year-old in the city I'm in now (where he attends university), and the 14-year-old when I get home this evening. :heart: And, as a dutiful daughter, I'll be calling my mom this evening.

Happy moving, all.
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    more progress...

Beginning Weight for 5/1/11 136.5

5/1- Just Dance 2 .. 45 minutes
    5/2- Treadmill.. 30 minutes
    5/3- Brisk Walk 30 minutes
    5/4- Day off
    5/5- Brisk Walk 20 minutes
    5/6- Brisk Walk 30 minutes
    5/7- Cardio 30 minutes

5/8-Brisk Walk 45 minutes
  • rozamu
    rozamu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5 mile hike yesterday and 5 mile hike again today. Signature updated
  • TrinityPixie4
    TrinityPixie4 Posts: 109
    Options
    Did a mile.
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5k run (3.2 mi) with the family for Mother's Day!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    4 miles walked today
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Did 1.75 miles on my elliptical today!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    2.55 miles here
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I posted! We went hiking this weekend, and I did get 7.5 miles in! Ticker is updated!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Busy day today but did get in 5 miles.
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I spent a wonderful time with my Mom shopping and had a Yummy lunch at Chili's Restaurant.

I got 1 mile on the treadmill / ticker updated

Everyone Have a Great Week!