May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bump. You don't have to include me I realize I'm late to the spreadsheet =\ 15 miles done this week, going for 6 today. I'll be doing a lot more once exams are done in two days! I'll edit this post later today to 21 :) keep it up everyone:)

@ raquelphillips: No problem, I added you to the sheet. You will need a ticker and a mile goal for May.

Ran 5 miles at the track today. First time in years that I'm running with a friend, the pace was slower but we had a conversation along the way and time flew. Running with company beats running alone.

I'm going to Switzerland on a business trip and will be back next Friday pm. I don't know about the internet access at the hotel, or whether I will have time to update the spreadsheet or not, but I'll catch up with you somehow. And yes, I'm bringing back chocolate :tongue:

Great, thanks! I was going to do 6, (walk dog for 4 and jog by myself for 2)but instead I did HIIT (jog/run) for 4 miles! so 19 down, 81 to go!
    Thanks for including me, I'm starting to love jogging outside:)
  • shannonaufman
    shannonaufman Posts: 383
    Options
    2.64 miles doing C25K tonight. Movin' my *kitten* slowly but surely!! Signature updated!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    After a stormy morning we had a beautiful night- great for a long walk. Todays total- 8 miles.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    LOVE the chart Dinos!! Thanks for putting that together for us!!

12.9 miles today, took the long way home from work since I didn't ride to work in the morning. And swung by the bike shop on the way to see if they could fix my shifting problem, but they were closed by the time I got there. :(

Ticker updated!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles for me today! It is raining so I chose the elliptical and the treadmill!!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 19
    Goal Mileage: 50

FINALLY!! Starting this month out on the right track and burning up those miles. PR'd in a 5K this weekend 30 mins flat!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
  • Carolegn
    Carolegn Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all...I'm only just starting on the fitness/lose weight/ health journey, but just wanted to say you are all a wonderful inspiration! I so hope you do this challenge next month, I'll be in for sure! :)
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    WOW that chart is great! I am not on it :( Is it because I haven't done very much this month?

Yesterday, I only got in 1.5 miles. I am hoping to get some nice runs in this week so I can up my number.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Monday 4.75.

Move your tush for Tuesday :smile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    another 3 miles today! woot!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5 k (3.1 mi) run this morning!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I'm only just starting on the fitness/lose weight/ health journey, but just wanted to say you are all a wonderful inspiration! I so hope you do this challenge next month, I'll be in for sure! :)

carol get in this month!!!!! it's only the 10th....pick a goal you can attain in the next 21 days.....
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    22.9 mile bike ride on this windy morning. It was tough. There were points where I was almost wishing that a vicious farm dog would run out into the road to attack me so I could just give up. :frown:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    3 mile run today :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    5+ miles done today.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles biked
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Completed 3.1 miles on my elliptical yesterday and just finished 1.75 miles today! Half way there already!! YAY!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current mileage: 20.5
    Goal Mileage: 50
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

Dino, You can take me out of the challenge. I'M OUT!!!!!

GOOD LUCK To You ALL, BYE!!!!!