May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Dragged the DH out for a 2-mile walk while we waited for #1 son to do the packing he was supposed to do this past week!!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    not sure when i posted last but i just updated my ticker....
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I only got in a 2.5 mile run this morning before church and then my boys came to see me and then I went to see my mother and then after I got back home the Hubby, sons and I went to dinner! I'm more tired today than on days I log lot's of miles! Does visiting burn calories too!:wink::laugh:
  • mrshill1618
    mrshill1618 Posts: 14
    Options
    Today my hubby walked with me:-) We will see if he ever volunteers to go again! lol

exercise.png

Slowly tickin away... 12 miles down, 63 to go!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Did approximately 30 miles on the bicycle last Saturday for the MS30 charity ride.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Did approximately 30 miles on the bicycle last Saturday for the MS30 charity ride.

Congratulations! That's quite a ride--and for such a good cause!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The thread is going way too fast. I guess that as the weather gets better, the mileage will increase drastically.
    Great work everybody. Dave, you're kicking this month. (and Sarah and miswen and everyone)

FebMar%20MYA%20Challenge_13312_image001.jpg
    FebMar%20MYA%20Challenge_13312_image003.jpg
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Look at those inspiring numbers all...GREAT visual Dinos!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options

Your flying!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3 miles this morning! 3 cheers for warm weather!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    3.5 k(2.2 mi) on treadmill this morning :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I ran 3.6 hilly miles today, for a total of 23.6 for the month. Almost a third of the way to goal, at almost a third of the way through the month. :smile:
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bump. You don't have to include me I realize I'm late to the spreadsheet =\ 15 miles done this week, going for 6 today. I'll be doing a lot more once exams are done in two days! I'll edit this post later today to 21 :) keep it up everyone:)
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Good morning Group

Did 3 miles on the treadmil / 1 hour , Ticker updated

Have a great Monday Everyone!

Dino, Awesome JOB!!! Your amazing!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.18 miles finished my c25k 9wk program this morning...updated my ticker...now just gonna hit the 5k runs 3times a week to keep my miles moving....i'm sooo proud of myself for finishing this program....now to improve time and speed next....
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    yay! loving the chart. not loving being on the bottom. But everyone has stepped up their game! good job, keep up the good work. it also keeps me on my toes, too.
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    12.6 miles biked
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Bump. You don't have to include me I realize I'm late to the spreadsheet =\ 15 miles done this week, going for 6 today. I'll be doing a lot more once exams are done in two days! I'll edit this post later today to 21 :) keep it up everyone:)

@ raquelphillips: No problem, I added you to the sheet. You will need a ticker and a mile goal for May.

Ran 5 miles at the track today. First time in years that I'm running with a friend, the pace was slower but we had a conversation along the way and time flew. Running with company beats running alone.

I'm going to Switzerland on a business trip and will be back next Friday pm. I don't know about the internet access at the hotel, or whether I will have time to update the spreadsheet or not, but I'll catch up with you somehow. And yes, I'm bringing back chocolate :tongue:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @ Dinos... Please add me as well.
    Since I easily made my goal of 25 miles last month, my goal this month is to move 40 miles. :bigsmile:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Enjoy your trip dinos and the chocolate!!!

walked for 4 + miles today