what type of body dose a guy look for in a girl?

Options
I'm kind of new to the dating wrold now been with my ex for a year (he was a jerk the whole year always puting me down about my weight which made me depressed and gained more).... and I was wondering what guys are attract to skinny, fat, muscled woman and what men fine attractive to a woman and type of personality and trats a guy fines in a girl any tips please thank you and advanced

Replies

• candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    There's somebody for everyone my husband loved me at my biggest when we meet and loves me 80 pounds less so far just the same people have certain things they are attracted to more but everyone is different
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Who cares what a guy wants? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you.
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Who cares what a guy wants? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you.

exactly what i was going to say!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    The *right* guy will find *you* attractive. Your appearance, your personality, your quirks. Don't ever think you have to change who you are to meet someone.

Finding that right guy isn't easy. It can be damn frustrating at times. But it's so worth it at the end. :smile:
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i agree that there is someone for everyone, but i honestly think that most men want a confident woman...regardless of their size or shape. If you feel good about yourself, and care about yourself, your size isn't really what they see. And in my experience, most men appreciate curves (not necessarily fat), but they're not into stick figures. Everyone has rough patches where they aren't looking their best... just jump right into dating, be yourself, be honest and he/she will come along!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    The *right* guy will find *you* attractive.

werd. :glasses:
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends on what kind of guy you are after :]
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    just as none of us girls looks for the same guy...all guys have different tastes :) you'll find one that wants you for you!! honestly my hubby doesnt like skinny girls
  • When you feel good about yourself it shows to everyone around you and guys are attracted to that confidence. If they don't like your looks then that is their problem and you are worth better!
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Body size/shape doesn't even come into it. Sure, a hot looking girl will attract guys initially, but within 20 seconds of meeting someone new, that can change. and vice versa.
    A confident woman is a sexy woman, irrelevant of looks.
  • jpeper1966
    Options

Yes!

It is not a size or weight or style. It is how you feel about yourself. Confidence, comfort, and pride are very sexy!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    If a guy doesn't love you for who you are, he's not worth it! Be confident in who you are and some day the right guy will fall in love with all those things that make you YOU. It's great you are here to improve your health, but do it for yourself, not because you think it will make guys accept you more.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    yes, i have been divorced now for about 5 months and was separated for 3 1/2 years proior to that. Right now i am working on myself, losing weight and getting healthy. until i can love myself and feel confident about who i am, i can't let somebody else into my life just yet! I signed up for an online dating service but I changed my mind as I still don't think I am ready yet! take this time to take care of yourself and enjoy your new found freedom. there are so many people out there, my sister included who have to find a replacment right away just to validate themselves, it's called rebounding and insecurity! so take some time for you and get yourself in a good place where you really love yourself and feel confident no matter if your alone or with someone! good luck!
    denise
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Confidence regardless of body type is the biggest attractor of all. Be comfortable with who you are and what you have to offer the world and that's what'll bring in the great guys around you.

You're worth alot more than you've allowed yourself in the past :-)

Cheers to you! :-)
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I loved my wife at 220 and I love her just as much at 158, I am glad that she lost the weight for her health and that of our family so much so that I have done the same thing and got healthy. But what most men find attractive will vary greatly across the board, For me the ideal is a curvy woman whom has a little extra fat which is far from what most women think is what men prefer, the biggest turn on for me is a woman who is confident in her own skin regardless of her size. The main thing is to get healthy for you, and then worry about what you want in a man and then go out and find that.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I look for a lady that has a great smile and who can carry on an intelligent conversation. I like what I call "a little jiggleocity" on a woman. Most of al i like a woman who looks into your eyes when she talks to me.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about pleasing the guy!!! Get yourself healthy and fit and that doesn't necessarily meam "skinny". Be happy with yourself (and healthy!!!!)and you'll be the one looking for the guy for YOU!!!!
  • CindyN58
    CindyN58 Posts: 39
    Options
    I have been overweight, unable to walk, shaky, and unable to do a lot of household stuff for many years. My health is slowly improving. My husband tells me every day how beautiful and sexy I am and how much he loves me.

Size and body shape do not matter...Love does... :D
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    The right guy will love you for you. If perfect body type mattered, Eva whatserface Parker would still be married, so would all those other celebs who can't seem to stay married. Marry/date for the right reasons and you won't have to worry about it. Don't ever settle!

My hubby married me skinny and loves me just as much heavy. He says I don't have to lose weight for him. (I'm not, I'm doing it for myself - but it's nice to know).
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight, unable to walk, shaky, and unable to do a lot of household stuff for many years. My health is slowly improving. My husband tells me every day how beautiful and sexy I am and how much he loves me.

Size and body shape do not matter...Love does... :D

Awwww.....how sweet is that???!!! You are a lucky lady!