what type of body dose a guy look for in a girl?

Options

Replies

• ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    I likes all womens
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I likes all womens

So cute lol :-)
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    i like em 400lbs or bigger so I can wrestle with em and not be sure im gonna win .........
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    There is no one answer to that as guys can find ladies of all shapes and sizes attractive and desireable,it is the person not just what she looks like.

The real question you need to ask is "what do I want in a guy?"
    If you are looking for a fun,exciting bad boy then be prepared to be disappointed as he is always going to be worthless and shallow.
    If you want a truly nice guy then look for one and he will love you for who you are. :smile:
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Who cares what a guy wants? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you.
    first and foremost u have to love yourself!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Well first of all I must say that if you don't want someone that is basing a relationship on looks. If you are with someone a lifetime, looks go. It is the connection on the inside. . . living day to day life. loving, laughing, crying. Experiencing life's ups and downs together. For me I am also a Christian, so in that aspect I want someone who is like minded, or equally yolked. There are many different things to look at in finding the right person, but I am sure God has just the right guy for you!.

As for fitness: This is your journey, for you, to make you feel better. It belongs to nobody else. While we are all here together to lend support in the end the decisions made are ours for better or worse. I wish you luck.

:bigsmile: jadester
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I loved my wife at 220 and I love her just as much at 158, I am glad that she lost the weight for her health and that of our family so much so that I have done the same thing and got healthy. But what most men find attractive will vary greatly across the board, For me the ideal is a curvy woman whom has a little extra fat which is far from what most women think is what men prefer, the biggest turn on for me is a woman who is confident in her own skin regardless of her size. The main thing is to get healthy for you, and then worry about what you want in a man and then go out and find that.

Well said fuzzy!
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    There is no one answer to that as guys can find ladies of all shapes and sizes attractive and desireable,it is the person not just what she looks like.

If you are looking for a fun,exciting bad boy then be prepared to be disappointe d as he is always going to be worthless and shallow.
    If you want a truly nice guy then look for one and he will love you for who you are. :smile:

that's what I use to look for in a guy and.then after I dated 3 of them and and all of them of jerks now I'm looking for th sweet nice and funny guy
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I loved my wife at 220 and I love her just as much at 158, I am glad that she lost the weight for her health and that of our family so much so that I have done the same thing and got healthy. But what most men find attractive will vary greatly across the board, For me the ideal is a curvy woman whom has a little extra fat which is far from what most women think is what men prefer, the biggest turn on for me is a woman who is confident in her own skin regardless of her size. The main thing is to get healthy for you, and then worry about what you want in a man and then go out and find that.

Awww...so sweet! I'm very blessed, my husband feels the same way!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    i like em 400lbs or bigger so I can wrestle with em and not be sure im gonna win .........

Hahahahahahahahaha!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

If you are looking for a fun,exciting bad boy then be prepared to be disappointed as he is always going to be worthless and shallow.

Exactly! The only issues I have is when a woman is not comfortable enough with herself to be able to have fun, and enjoy life, for fear of someone judging them.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    In the end whats most important is finding and liking who you are. Then you will attract someone who finds you attractive for who you are, not for some fasade you will eventually resent him and yourself for.. Don't try to conform to to someone elses list of what you should be. Be you and thats perfect just like the person who will find you so.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    ***RANT WARNING***
    There's somebody for everyone.....

I hate when people say this!!!!!
    You don't t know that.
    You know that there is someone for you. (People who say this always seem to be part of a couple.)

Okay I'll admit it I'm a bitter old maid.
    And I'm not saying I don't have any personality flaws that could have influenced my romantic status, but if "THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE" that really shouldn't come into play, there should be someone out there to counter balance my specific quirks.

I've been dating for 35 years,

I lived in NYC for 27 of those years and eventually you just sit down and do the math.

47% men to 53% women
    9.6% of men are gay
    2.6% of women are gay

So that makes the ratio for the straight population in effect:
    45% men to 55% women

That's 9 men for every 10 women.

I'm sorry if I'm a pessamistic downer. Stomping on young dreams.
    (hey, not like I'm saying love is impossible for anyone, just not probable for everyone, at least in NYC.)

I'm with ubabe1
    Don't worry about pleasing the guy!!! Get yourself healthy and fit and that doesn't necessarily mean "skinny". Be happy with yourself....

Be happy with yourself and you'll be happy with or without a guy.

END OF RANT
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    ***RANT WARNING***
    There's somebody for everyone.....

I hate when people say this!!!!!
    You don't t know that.
    You know that there is someone for you. (People who say this always seem to be part of a couple.)

Okay I'll admit it I'm a bitter old maid.
    And I'm not saying I don't have any personality flaws that could have influenced my romantic status, but if "THERE IS SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE" that really shouldn't come into play, there should be someone out there to counter balance my specific quirks.

I've been dating for 35 years,

I lived in NYC for 27 of those years and eventually you just sit down and do the math.

47% men to 53% women
    9.6% of men are gay
    2.6% of women are gay

So that makes the ratio for the straight population in effect:
    45% men to 55% women

That's 9 men for every 10 women.

I'm sorry if I'm a pessamistic downer. Stomping on young dreams.
    (hey, not like I'm saying love is impossible for anyone, just not probable for everyone, at least in NYC.)

I'm with ubabe1
    Don't worry about pleasing the guy!!! Get yourself healthy and fit and that doesn't necessarily mean "skinny". Be happy with yourself....

Be happy with yourself and you'll be happy with or without a guy.

END OF RANT

love it
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    Confidence regardless of body type is the biggest attractor of all. Be comfortable with who you are and what you have to offer the world and that's what'll bring in the great guys around you.

You're worth alot more than you've allowed yourself in the past :-)

Cheers to you! :-)

Wow, so true. I am learning that myself.
  • mursey
    mursey Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think guys like small boobs and some love handles. Every one of them. Ha ha .. just kidding .. .. that's just what I tell myself.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Girl, just love yourself! Having confidence is sexy!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I likes all womens

And we like you!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I likes all womens

And we like you!

Hahaha no prejudice!!

Honey....Its all about how great you feel in your own skin....You think your sexy and look good it will show
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Love a woman with curves, but that is not what makes me love a woman.

As far as looks go, I like 'em from 18 to 80. Blind, crippled or Crazy. Sick, Lame or Lazy. In other words, I find most women beautiful. But...that's not what I love in a mate. Looks mean very little. I like a strong, independent woman. One that supports me, but won't put up with my *kitten*. One that wants me, but doesn't need me. She doesn't have to love the same things I do, but has to support me in whatever I do. Conversely, I want to be able to support her when she needs my support.

Not the answer you're looking for? Just want the physical features? Okay..here goes. Nice rack. Sacral dimples. Full lips. Bedroom eyes.