what type of body dose a guy look for in a girl?

Options

Replies

• Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who is as smart or smarter than me. I want a woman who can keep up with me conversationally.
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    i couldnt understand a GD word you said cause i was too busy fixing you typos in my mind...
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    Love a woman with curves, but that is not what makes me love a woman.

As far as looks go, I like 'em from 18 to 80. Blind, crippled or Crazy. Sick, Lame or Lazy. In other words, I find most women beautiful. But...that's not what I love in a mate. Looks mean very little. I like a strong, independent woman. One that supports me, but won't put up with my *kitten*. One that wants me, but doesn't need me. She doesn't have to love the same things I do, but has to support me in whatever I do. Conversely, I want to be able to support her when she needs my support.

Not the answer you're looking for? Just want the physical features? Okay..here goes. Nice rack. Sacral dimples. Full lips. Bedroom eyes.

damnit...i dont have the dimples.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i couldnt understand a GD word you said cause i was too busy fixing you typos in my mind...

stupid typos : ) *your*
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

LOL your ruthless!! haha
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Love a woman with curves, but that is not what makes me love a woman.

As far as looks go, I like 'em from 18 to 80. Blind, crippled or Crazy. Sick, Lame or Lazy. In other words, I find most women beautiful. But...that's not what I love in a mate. Looks mean very little. I like a strong, independent woman. One that supports me, but won't put up with my *kitten*. One that wants me, but doesn't need me. She doesn't have to love the same things I do, but has to support me in whatever I do. Conversely, I want to be able to support her when she needs my support.

Not the answer you're looking for? Just want the physical features? Okay..here goes. Nice rack. Sacral dimples. Full lips. Bedroom eyes.

damnit...i dont have the dimples.

Don't worry about the sacral dimples. Roll over.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    There is no one answer to that as guys can find ladies of all shapes and sizes attractive and desireable,it is the person not just what she looks like.

The real question you need to ask is "what do I want in a guy?"
    If you are looking for a fun,exciting bad boy then be prepared to be disappointed as he is always going to be worthless and shallow.
    If you want a truly nice guy then look for one and he will love you for who you are. :smile:

Yeah!!!
    -
    -
    -
    Personally, I like women! I look for a woman with moderate attractiveness and low self esteem so that I feel comfortable in the relationship. It helps me stay centered in the relationship. I know it sounds crazy, but it's what works for me.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,678 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new to the dating wrold now been with my ex for a year (he was a jerk the whole year always puting me down about my weight which made me depressed and gained more).... and I was wondering what guys are attract to skinny, fat, muscled woman and what men fine attractive to a woman and type of personality and trats a guy fines in a girl any tips please thank you and advanced
    There's no one right answer for every guy, so maybe you could focus on what traits are important to you in a partner. You need to find someone who meets your needs, and part of that is finding someone who is into you just the way you are. You can't change to please someone else. Sure, you can fake it for a while, but in the end, that doesn't make anybody happy. You need to decide what YOU want in a partner. Until that criteria is met, the rest of it doesn't matter. :flowerforyou:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    There is no one answer to that as guys can find ladies of all shapes and sizes attractive and desireable,it is the person not just what she looks like.

If you are looking for a fun,exciting bad boy then be prepared to be disappointed as he is always going to be worthless and shallow.
    If you want a truly nice guy then look for one and he will love you for who you are. :smile:

Yeah!!!
    -
    -
    -
    Personally, I like women! I look for a woman with moderate attractiveness and low self esteem so that I feel comfortable in the relationship. It helps me stay centered in the relationship. I know it sounds crazy, but it's what works for me.

You want a woman with low self esteem?
  • PJilly
    Options

I should have realized that my reply was already covered before I wrote my response. I really like the way you worded it.
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options

Yeah!!!
    -
    -
    -

Yep. Moderately low. Not public phobia low self esteem. Just low enuff for me.
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options

stupid typos : ) *your*

haha you may call it typos I call it the stupid t9 on my cell phone
  • Amandamccl
    Options

Yeah!!!
    -
    -
    -

Yep. Moderately low. Not public phobia low self esteem. Just low enuff for me.

im as moderately low as they come :bigsmile:
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    It really depends on the guy, but I have found that most guys want a girl who is self confident. I have really never had a hard time getting guys no matter what size I have been. My downfall tends to be that I pick guys that aren't worth having!
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    It really depends on the guy, but I have found that most guys want a girl who is self confident. I have really never had a hard time getting guys no matter what size I have been. My downfall tends to be that I pick guys that aren't worth having!

I think that's my problem I date jerks.. and my biggest problem is I'm super shy when talking to a guy
  • PJilly
    Options

I think that's my problem I date jerks.. and my biggest problem is I'm super shy when talking to a guy
    I always felt that way when I was younger, but I grew out of that. Also, I found that it's easier and more comfortable to be yourself around guys who aren't jerks.
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    Who cares what a guy wants? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you.
    EXACTLY ..LOOKS AND BEAUTY fade ...personality is where it is at ....but of course I AM NOT A GUY lol ...lets see their responses :-) being happy with you is a first !
  • rdy2begin
    rdy2begin Posts: 170
    Options
    perfectly said !
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Who cares what a guy wants? You have to love yourself before anyone else will ever love you.

:drinker:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I can't answer your question, but I can tell you this much. I'm 48 and never married - I just haven't found the right guy yet. When I was younger, I was pretty average looking, and I never felt good enough. I wasn't tall enough, thin enough, pretty enough, whatever. Then, in my 40s, I gained weight, and of course, I felt even more inadequate. Last year, I lost the weight and then some, got in the best shape of my life, and I think I look great. My body fat is low and I'm ripped and muscular. So, of course, now guys think I'm gross. Yes, I've actually had guys tell me this to my face.

But you know what? I don't care. For the first time in my life, I'M happy with the way I look. If I wanted to be the ideal woman, I should probably get breast implants and gain about 10 pounds of fluff so I look like those bloated twits the Kardashians. No thanks. If being happy with myself means being alone, then so be it. But I hope there's someone out there who finds my body type attractive. You never know! Do what makes YOU happy, and the rest will take care of itself.