What's your fantasy when you hit your goal weight?

Options
reepobob
reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
When I hit my goal weight/goal body fat %, I envision myself mowing my grass with my shirt off and a girl who is half my age gets distracted while driving and runs her car into my A-hole neighbor's house...

Any other fantasies out there? What is the over/under on the naughty scale or what is the over/under on how quick this thing gets yanked?

Replies

• SweetP88
    SweetP88 Posts: 79
    Options
    I had some very nice photos taken for my husband for our 10th anniversary!! (Check out my profile pic and "ticker" pic)...I love them!!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    I imagine walking through my high school reunion making everyone wish they weren't mean to me in high school :laugh:
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOL. For me its fitting into bikini, going to the beach and WOWing everyone:smile:
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yeah...the high school thing...that would be sooo fun. And then there is the revenge on the ex's. :)
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    a hot looking bathing siut on the beach .. and no one believeing i was 50 yo
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Being a "hot mama" at 65....LOL>>>LOL>>>>LOL!!!! Now that's a fantasy for me. I'd also like to be able to wear some of the cute clothes I sell.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever had a weight loss fantasy. I've been obese all of my life. It's hard to picture myself toned and fit. Rocking out like Xena, I guess, would be my fantasy. Xena's a stud! ;)
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    LOL. For me its fitting into bikini, going to the beach and WOWing everyone:smile:

That is my goal as well! I haven't worn one in.... 14 years!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    exactly a hot bathing suit on the beach with noone believing I am 50 :)

or the other one of walking into a bar and having every head in the club turn :) having enough energy to dance all night and err knowing how to
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    my fantasy is that i'm preforming moaner monologues for the vagina monologues and i'm finally not shy! I hope weight loss makes me confident so that i can be more proactive
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever had a weight loss fantasy. I've been obese all of my life. It's hard to picture myself toned and fit. Rocking out like Xena, I guess, would be my fantasy. Xena's a stud! ;)

Dream big girl!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    LOL great fantasy! I want to look/feel sexy and be a whole new happy person!! =D (btw I already think u look good :) )
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wearing a yellow bikini on my 40th birthday cruise and making all heads turn. Then maybe I'll come home and cut my lawn in that same bikini and some Tims making my neighbor's *kitten* of a wife hate me even more....:drinker:
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    *LOL*

that my ex will see me and suddenly regret .. really regret, all the times he cheated on me. (cause he sure never regretted doing so while we were married).

Yeah yeah, i know... silly
    but hey.. don't we all, deep inside, have someone in our past that we 'want' to have regret losing us? *L*

But in truth.. my fantasy is to finally BE the classicly elegant woman i have always felt like i was deep inside *S*
    i want the world to see what i feel *S*
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Your pics are HOT!!! Great work!
    I had some very nice photos taken for my husband for our 10th anniversary!! (Check out my profile pic and "ticker" pic)...I love them!!
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is just to reach my goal. Seems fantasy enough at this point.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I love those! Mine is the have my nasty mean cheerleader type neighbors, who are 10 yrs or more younger than me, like me even less! While they continue to get older and the meanness creases their old leathery faces, I'll be jogging by looking half their age!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    To go to a skinny store and buy a new wardrobe of size 6's because of course i can't fit in my fat clothes anymore. And, my husband telling me how great I look, and meaning it.
  • MommaMind
    MommaMind Posts: 28
    Options
    Steppin out of a big truck in red high heels, short denim shorts, and an awesome tank top that doesn't quite hit the top of my shorts. Then pulling 2 kids out the back :) Just WOWing! people :)
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My fantasy is going to my hs reunion sleeping with one of the hot popular girls and then rejecting her as not good enough. I know it's cruel but it is my fantasy. Better yet would be if she were married to a popular guy, despite my disgust with adulterers.