Start 30 day shred tomorrow (5/2)

Options

Replies

• alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I hate the v lifts too.

Level 3 is super intense. Two days of that in a row, and your core is screaming! I'm actually grunting with the video.
  • katemarjoram
    katemarjoram Posts: 203
    Options
    Onto day 10 of level 2 today. Might double up and do the first session of level 3 today so I can fnish it in the 30 days by May 31st (still haven't made back up the day I missed the other week when I was in hospital emerency over night).
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    Well I did double up today - doing day 10 level 2 and day 1 level 3. Will be interested to see how I pull up tomorrow. Am on schedule to finish the 30 workouts in 30 days on May 31st.
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    We're in the home stretch! Hows everyone hanging in there? I take Sunday's as a rest day. Yesterday I did both levels 2 & 3.... great burn!

Is everyone up to moving on to Ripped in 30 on June 1?
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    I'm keen to do Ripped In 30 next but am not sure if it is available in Australia yet. Day 22 of 30DS for me today.
  • frats
    frats Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have had a fantastic long weekend in Canada...which translates to NO working out for three days and WAY too much eating. I managed to do Day 10 Level 2 this morning, so I should be able to Start Level 3 tonight. I am a little disappointed that I slacked off all weekend, but I am glad that I am getting back into it today...

I don't have Ripped in 30 yet but I will try to pick it up this week. I am not scheduled to finish 30 DS until June 1, but if iI get the DVD, I will jump in on the 2nd with you!
  • frats
    Options
    Started Level 3 Day 1 tonight. It was hard and the Jump Lunges nearly killed my knees! Hopefilly it will push me hard enough to lose an inch or two!
  • frats
    Options
    Started Level 3 Day 1 tonight. It was hard and the Jump Lunges nearly killed my knees! Hopefilly it will push me hard enough to lose an inch or two!
  • frats
    Options
    Level 3 Day 2 Done! my knees were really sore tonight, so I took it easier than yesterday. Hopefully they will be feeling better tomorrow so I can picxk it up a bit. The Cardio exercise with the weights (arm rows?) are a killer. My arms just do not want to raise in that position!
  • frats
    Options
    So I finished my workout 2 hours ago and I can't walk right now! my hamstrings are KILLING me! and I can't figure out which exercise did it to me?!?:sad:
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done. Those sumo squats look easy but ain't.

I hope you're ok frats - my money is on it being the rockstar jumps.
  • frats
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3 done!
  • frats
    Options
    I skipped yesterday but I got Day 4 Level 3 done this morning and will do Day 5 tonight.
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    I've missed two days due to illness. Am going to do day 4 level 3 this morning and am going to try and knock over the last 7 workouts inside of the next week.
  • frats
    Options
    Sorry you've been sick, hope you are better!

I managed to get Day 5 Level 3 done tonight...5 days left and not a pound lost. Not that I am biter, it must have done some good to me somewhere.
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    I doubled up today and did days 4 and 5 of level 3. Am still trying to get the 30 workouts in before May is over which will require two more days of doubled up workouts.
  • frats
    Options
    Day 6 Level 3! I don't know HOw anyone gets through thethird strength training circuit without switching to modified. Those exercises KILL me!
  • frats
    Options
    Day 7 Level 3 DONE! Three days left! I am loving circuit 2 cardio, the exercises with the weights!
  • katemarjoram
    Options
    Day 7 level 3 day. Went and bought Banish Fat Boost Metabolism today to do next.
  • frats
    Options
    BLARGHHH!! I know I only have 3 days left, but I am 2 pounds heavier than before I started and I think I am done with Jillian for a while. I turned the DVD on today, did 1/2 the warm up and turned her off. I might try again tomorrow but not sure...

On the plus side I did 24 hard minutes on the elliptical!