May 2011 - No Late Night Snacking!

Options
Do you find yourself searching for something to snack on after dinner? Do you make healthy choices all day and right before bed you decide to go ahead and have a spoon or two of ice cream, a cookie, chips, etc.?

For some odd reason, this happens almost every night and you want it to STOP.

If this sounds like you, join us so we can support one another to beat late night snacking!

Take either dinner or a cut-off time to be the last time you eat for the day, after that time, you may have tea and water only.

Tally your progress daily for a monthly total.

For Example:
Me: 22 ~ LNS: 9

You may join at ANYTIME. You don’t have to be successful every day; you just have to do your best. We’re not perfect and we all have non-successful days but
the goal is to NOT GIVE UP!

Welcome & Good Luck!

(Thank you Loveme :wink: )

Replies

• cheddar72
    cheddar72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great idea i do great all day and then in the evening i eat.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Since when were there only 30 days in April? I totally forgot yesterday was May 1st and totally ate late last night. So...

ME 0
    LNS 1

But that's the only point LNS is getting for awhile.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am doing it this month for sure! Only on Sundays will hve to eat pass 9pm but that meal must be light and healthy. AND last night did not meet those qualifications.
    Sooool.... Me 0 LNS 1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Posting tonight to keep me honest.
    Me 1
    LNS 1
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest issue!!! Night time munchies!!! I am so in!!!

5-1-11 Me-1 LNS-0
    5-2-11 Me-1 LNS-1

I will have to remember to post everyday. LOL
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Im in for another month.

Me: 1 ~ LNS: 0
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ME:0
    LNS:1

Thats it thats all
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I was almost thinking not to join (cause of lack of time and being busy), but I've been feeling snacky, so I guess that's a warning!!

Me: 0 ~ LNS: 1 (<-- yesterday)
  • Majandrel
    Majandrel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this as well.

My plan is to cut off eating time at 10pm for the first week, 9pm for week 2, 8:30pm for week 3, and then my ultimate goal - no eating after 8pm for the final week.

I'm hoping the guadual changes will help me be successful. I'm so tired of downing countless chocolate bars right before bed. I'm all for changing. I'll keep you posted. Best wishes to you all. :)

Majandrel
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 1 ~ LNS: 1

I've been having my cut offs around 9:30, but I wanna push it to 9pm for non-fruit/veggie foods.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Alright! Me 1 LNS 1
  • shapestocome
    shapestocome Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm in -- my goal is to not eat after 8pm (or supper whichever comes last :))

Me-1 LNS-1
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    May's goal: dinner between 7 and 8. Should I be in calorie deficit for the day, I am allowed a light and healthy snack between 9 and 9:30. I'll leave it to my own judgment to decide who gets the points. So far... I could have done better:

Me: 1 - LNS 1
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 2 ~ LNS: 0
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I have this issue and it is totally sabotaging my good efforts during.
    5/2: Me-0 LNS-1
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    well, i had a piece of ice cream cake after supper, but i was still under my calorie limit and didnt binge so count that one fer me?
    ME-1
    LNS-1
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me 2
    LNS 1

Even served ice cream, and not one little lick of the spoon. I'm so proud of me :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    May's goal: dinner between 7 and 8. Should I be in calorie deficit for the day, I am allowed a light and healthy snack between 9 and 9:30. I'll leave it to my own judgment to decide who gets the points. So far... I could have done better:

Me: 1 - LNS 1

As always, very reasonable Dew. Glad to have you back!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, Lorna!

Me: 1 - LNS 2

Good "old" Lorna is back this month! Inspirational attitude towards ice cream! Gives me the confidence that I need, that this month will be better ;).

funky_stripes: count it for you, cos if you used to binge on that then you're already on the good way and have made a change. :wink:

Sheele, so happy to have you back! Wishing you too lots of points for "Me" this month :wink:

I miss Rosemary... Zaza, where are you hiding? :smile:
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest issue!!! Night time munchies!!! I am so in!!!

5-1-11 Me-1 LNS-0
    5-2-11 Me-1 LNS-1
    5-3-11 Me-1 LNS-2

I will have to remember to post everyday. LOL

I fell off the wagon last night. McDonalds.... I feel like crap this morning.