• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 5

This is not my month!!
  • AmySkewed
    AmySkewed Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Due to kids sports schedules there are a lot of late dinners... and obviously those make for a cutoff. On normal dinner nights I'll try for a 8:30 cutoff. I'm usually up until midnight so that makes for a pretty long stretch, but everything i eat after dinner qualifies as empty calories anyway.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 4
    Me: 4 ~ LNS: 5

This is not my month!!
    We gotta bring it around again!! :noway: :mad:
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 5 ~ LNS: 5

Come on Steph, We can do it!

Good Job Everybody!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME 7
    LNS 3

I'm taking this point, even though I ate past my cutoff time as hubby got in late. But we went out for a quick bite, and usually I come home still munching. But I ate a sensible salad for dinner, took only 3 bites of dessert and did not eat anything when I got home. So it is all mine baby.

For all of your that are struggling, keep up the fight. For me, sometimes it is a week-by-week basis rather than month by month. Some weeks/months/days just roll better than others. You are succeeding!!!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hang in there loveme! You can do this! I really hated myself when I started this and now the mindset is taking over!

Me 10 LNS 1
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 - LNS: 4 - as I said, LNS don't get two nights in a row either.
    Now it's time to prove I CAN do 2 nights in a row - baby steps. Again! :smile:

Yes, I still can do this! :wink: Me: 6 - LNS: 4
  • wasereht
    wasereht Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just started Sunday.

Me:2
    LNS:1 (had to eat some popcorn to get my calories in)
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Just to everyone on here that is struggling. I truly hope you are able to do this. I am amazed at the difference of my daytime eating now that the nights don't blow me away in calories. I actually feel that I am more in control of every bite, the dreaded night binge no longer sabotages all of the work that I do during the day and my body is balancing out. Good luck to yoU!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Sorry it took me awhile to get my act together and find you. Another busy time, but all good things. My son graduated from college on Mother's Day, which I celebrated with all 3 of my grown sons, my husband and my parents. All went well - a very special week-end.
    I'm keeping my 9:15 cut-off time, but I've lost track of the days w/all the the traveling and celebrating. I'm estimating as follows:
    Me: 5
    LNS: 5
    I am motivated to stay on track because my next big event is my 35th college reunion - talk about pressure!
    Zaza
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 6 ~ LNS: 4

I'm feeling a good streak coming on... I'm thankful for all the encouragement in this challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ate too much pizza and potato chips this evening. sad thing is I'm still not satiated :grumble: however, I feel good about my performance overall this month so far
    me:9 lns:2
  • MitchaMusic
    Options
    I am deciding to join :D my bf is going to have to do this too :D I stop myself at 8PM is that good?? any suggestions??
  • AliCat2705
    AliCat2705 Posts: 22
    Options
    New to MFP and just saw this...by far my biggest downfall! My cut off is 7 and only one snack after dinner and it must be a healthy choice. One day every other week I allow a cheat. If were starting from the first of May..

Me- 9
    LNS- 2
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 7
    LNS 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME 7
    LNS 4

See, it was so bad I had to post it twice :mad:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    Unbelievably my ticker moved today - yeah!!. However, I was SO tired/dozing last night watching TV that I can't remember if I snacked after my cut-off time or not. All those Tate's cookies I ate before my cut-off time must have put me into a real stupor. Since I can't recall and since I ate way too many cookies, I am giving last night to the snacks. :sad: So...
    Me:5
    LNS: 6
    Hope tonight will be better, but we are taking my mother-in-law out to dinner for her birthday. Hhm. Tough one.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    M: 6 ~ LNS: 5
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Me: 7 ~ LNS: 4
    I am deciding to join :D my bf is going to have to do this too :D I stop myself at 8PM is that good?? any suggestions??
    8 pm is awesome! Whatever works best for you. Some of us are earlier, and some later. I base my cut off time on when I go to bed. If you go to bed at 10 or 11, I think 8 is great! Brushing my teeth when I'm finished eating usually helps me.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 6 - LNS: 5

Hilarious, but my next goal is to do 3 nights in a row. Btw, Zaza (welcome back and wow, so many wonderful celebrations!), remember those times when we used to reset the counter each time when we failed? For everyone else: we would only count how many consecutive nights we can get in a month. Starting anew over and over again was sooo frustrating...