Daily Check In - MAY

Options

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yep
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Set and accomplished my goals for the first time in awhile
    What would I have done differently? Exercised earlier in the day!
    What is today's personal goals? log food, stay under on calories, exercise!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise
  • iamhealingmyself
    iamhealingmyself Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Friday May 13, 2011
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? cals & sodium yes, fat, protein and carbs no
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? not sure
    What would I have done differently? planned meals more carefully and had more food available to choose from
    What is today's personal goals? walk despite pain

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 10/30 days of exercise (didn't exercise Thursday due to pain)

Saturday May 14, 2011
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? calories & sodium yes carbs and protein no
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes - did 1 mile (in 30 minutes)
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went to work and stayed the entire day; pushed through the pain and walked anyway.
    What would I have done differently? planned exercise routine more carefully to avoid over doing it.
    What is today's personal goals? have a good relaxed day (cheat day) and hopefully kick start my weight loss again. Zig zagging is taking longer than expected.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 11/30 days of exercise
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No - not a good weekend
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No - didn't set one... probably should have
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hum?
    What would I have done differently? get a walk in and smaller portions at the confirmation party :explode: I feel like I am regressing... :grumble: I am glad today is a new day :drinker:
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under, yoga and the elliptical

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise

Heading to Vegas on Wednesday.... I am going to try to eat light and exercise for the next couple of days so I don't come back 10lbs heavier.... :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Did not track - Celebrated "other Mother's Day" The girls went to the in-law's last week so we had the whole family yesterday! They cooked for me all day and I relaxed - which means I did not count cals!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? see above
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did not over indulge in anything but enjoyed everything. LOVED the grilled eggplant w chicken sandwiches!
    What would I have done differently? Taken a little walk
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/6 days of exercise

GoldK - those trips away do make it hard to maintain! Go light and ENJOY!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I exercised
    What would I have done differently?Less sugary treats!!!
    What is today's personal goals? No sugar

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -2/7 days of exercise
  • iamhealingmyself
    Options
    Sunday May 15, 2011
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? With all the exercise I got I had trouble eating ENOUGH! so I think that's a YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Well I did go over but only because I didn't exercise or walk so I'm not sure if that's a success or not.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Put half my dinner in a take out box before eating it.
    What would I have done differently? walked and or exercised at least 15 minutes
    What is today's personal goals? figure out what I want to do calories wise and try to get centered again (yoga/meditation). I'm tired of feeling off.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 12/30 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Did not get to the elliptical, but I did mow the lawn for 1/2 an hour.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Volunteered to mow the lawn when I realized I was not going to make it to the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? Gotten on the elliptical in the morning
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days of exercise - counting today.

Big news for me :wink: I picked up a a weight bench and weights today. Tomorrow morning I begin with my "personal Trainer" (on-line) to learn how to design my own fitness program. Should be interesting!

Monday weigh in (a day late) - 138.2 Over a lb. down!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Actually did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Actually spent time on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? More sleep
    What is today's personal goals? log food, stay under on calories, exercise and go to bed on time!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise - counting today.

Day 1 of working out with my yard sale weight set and on-line personal trainer. (Budget fitness :happy: )
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes on calories - but ate more carbs than I should have
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? eating only half of the bagel that I knew I shouldn't be eating at my seminar
    What would I have done differently? not eaten any bagel
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, already did an hour of step at the &

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/7 days of exercise
  • iamhealingmyself
    Options
    I'm having trouble keeping up with this one on a regular basis so I'm going to withdraw. Maybe next month will be easier but I'm a single mom of 3 teens with 2 other challenges and a full time job that is making me crazy and aggravating my spinal issues.

Good luck to everyone who can keep up!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Still did not make it to bed on time!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Began my work-out program
    What would I have done differently? More sleep
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, will be going out to eat and gone tonight, so could be a little tough, take a walk to work out the exercise stiffness!
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise -
  • goldk
    Options
    Back from Vegas!!! Will check back in and get back on track tomorrow :drinker:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    I'll be starting up again tomorrow too after a few days away!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Did not count
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Starting today, again!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? The week end was not spectacular:grumble:
    What would I have done differently? More sleep eat lighter
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, get to my weight lifting routine
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/6 days of exercise -

Monday weigh in - :noway: It's back!! Up a pound to 139.2! :noway: The whole eat more to lose definately does not work for me! :laugh:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? converted an egg strata recipe to have less carbs
    What would I have done differently? got too hungry so made bad dinner choices
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, already did an hour of step at the Y

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went for a 4 mile walk
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and yoga (done)

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat ALL of the 2nd portion of dinner that I shouldn't have eaten
    What would I have done differently? not eaten so much at dinner or had the coffee cake
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, mow

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise )
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Pretty sure I did. I had over 250 cals left for the Costco samples.. so hopefully!:laugh:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Calories -chk, weights - nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed away from snacks
    What would I have done differently? More sleep!
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, get to my weight lifting routine
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/6 days of exercise -
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went for a 2 mile walk
    What would I have done differently? check in
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, stay under slightly, yoga and elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't eat ALL of the 2nd portion of dinner that I shouldn't have eaten
    What would I have done differently? not eaten so much at dinner or had the coffee cake
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, mow

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise )

WOW!!! 22lbs lost... SUPER! Keep up the great work. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: