Underwear - What's your favorite?

Options
124»

Replies

• TheEnd10
    TheEnd10 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret yoga panties. They come in different cuts, all are very comfy. My favoties are the boy short and low rise.
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret very sexy lace trim thong.. Very seamless through clothing.. And hot!

Yup, same for me!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Cheeksters or Hipsters. They fit great!

They are a great alternative to boy shorts if you find them annoying....
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Commando.

This answer coming from a poster called "Furry Treats" is classic.
    bahahahahahaha
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I don't have a favourite brand (I have loads of different brands), but I like bikinis the best. They're comfortable without being granny panties, and it's easy to find hot ones. I like thongs as well (not as much, but enough to own a dozen or so) and I like the occasional pair of boy shorts as well, though I'm picky about them, so I only own five or six pairs.
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    THONGS
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Aerie, by American Eagle. Really cute but also extremely comfortable.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    THONGS

Always.

Though in the bedroom, I find a pair of sexy boyshorts to be the most effective. :wink:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    THONGS

w220308549.jpg

Is that not right?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Commando.

w220283061.jpg
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    boyshorts. any brand, any kinda, any store. just love the way they fit. thongs.. no. maybe when i drop another 40 but for now... i think ill leave the booty floss to the smaller chicks. too much *kitten* to be diggin thru to get it out. lol.
  • Snelllee
    Snelllee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    boyshorts :)

Okay -- everyone keeps saying boyshorts. Am I the only one who thought boyshorts were annoying? They rode up on the sides and ended up in my butt. Underwear in my butt annoys me beyond belief. Now, I did try them when I was heavier.. maybe that makes a difference? i don't know. but they really bugged me.

You are not alone! I hate boyshorts! VS pink lacie thongs for me all the way! Or the string side bikini underwear there. I like those too :)
  • aangrisani
    aangrisani Posts: 92
    Options
    Love victorias and love hiphuggers, boy shorts, of cheeky type. But I did pick up some cheap underwear from Walmart to match these pjs I have and I like them just the same. They are faded glory boy shorts. They come in a 3 pack on a hanger. Soft cotton, fit well, and standup fine in the wash. And they are very very comfy, I find they fit me better then the VS, who would know Walmart had decent underwear lol.
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I <3 Fredricks of Hollywood. I am a 38 F and they have my bras in the store so I can get them and tons of cute underwear. I am into the lacy boy shorts but lately I been sticking with hanes white. under rooos....(my skin is sensitive and HATES elastic so I have to be careful)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Thongs by day....granny panties by night!! lol Honestly, I just can't sleep in thongs ever since I was pregnant. I also still have all the bikini briefs that I bought when I was pregnant and too big for my regular underwear. They are SO comfortable....at this point, they're so baggy that it's like wearing shorts. Although, I cannot wear the full term ones anymore, they just fall to my ankles they're so big...hell I'm almost 75lbs smaller now than when I gave birth!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret cotton bikini or V-Strings (their version of G-Strings). Thongs are not comfy for me unless they're all lace. Ive never tried boy shorts but I'm very curvy and have a big butt so I'm afraid they'd roll up into a thong. However, I also can't sleep with anything but a bikini on. Oh VS also has some cute briefs that have a lace trim.