PantalMonkeyDabney

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    first I cant read, then I don't know my geography.. you ladies are picking on me... normally I go for that sort of thing.. I like the abuse, but it really looses something via the web.

I have a pair of cuffs and some leather chaps in the closet...

...juss sayin is all

trust me.. you don't have anything on my wife... our "playroom" would scare the SAW guy...LOL
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    LOL....my husband is the same way. I will have the house SPOTLESS and within 2 days it looks like a bomb went off. And he, too...is 25. like twin toddler boys.

I guess maybe we outgrow it.. Im 39 and I dont make messes like that...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    yeah, damn, i have it rough! my oldest goes to school all day and my youngest sleeps til 11 most days. my husband isn't home so the army isn't throwing up in my living room on a daily... but those dust bunnies REALLY give me hell. and today I actually had to get out of my pajamas!

I really have it rough! LOL

Well, there yo have it.. there went all my sympathy and empathy for you.. from now on, you can suck it up buttercup!

its times like this i wish there was a "like" button like on FB. :o) haha

stay-at-home-mommy is truely an easy job while he's gone. The kids are easy to clean up after and take care of compared to him lol. While he will eat ANYTHING I cook without complaining, he is SO messy its unreal. He's like having twin toddler boys... only he's just one 25 y/o man. It's a damn shame lol.

that is a shame, because I know first hand that he can't get away with that stuff in the barracks or elsewhere in the army. He is a soldier, he knows how to keep his room, are, AO stuc, etc clean and plocied.

after he gets home and settled, start inspecting his AO and gig him for messiness, then when he get home make him clean it and let him know he only get so many gigs before he gets cutoff.. lol.. yeah that will fly...

He paid someone to make his bed for him every day in BCT. He DOES clean all his gear when he comes in from FTX, but he leaves the mess behind in the tub. I will post a few pics from getting ready for deployement... you will see what I mean about the Army throwing up in my living room. EVERY. TIME. HE. HAS. TO. PACK.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    first I cant read, then I don't know my geography.. you ladies are picking on me... normally I go for that sort of thing.. I like the abuse, but it really looses something via the web.

...juss sayin is all

trust me.. you don't have anything on my wife... our "playroom" would scare the SAW guy...LOL

I like her style ;)
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

...juss sayin is all

Please...I sell sex toys on the side ;o)

AND I think you both missed this because you DEFINITELY would have commented I was looking for a photo related to your leather chaps comment... and first photo that came up was this: lego-sm.jpg[img][/img]
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

...juss sayin is all

I like her style ;)

sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me... so the mantra goes...

you are too funny!! I will let her know you like her style...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    add can't type for **** to the list of things I am sucking at today...

which is sad considering I am an systems engineer and spend 9 hours a day on a computer system/network
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    where can I get THAT lego set?!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

...juss sayin is all

Please...I sell sex toys on the side ;o)

AND I think you both missed this because you DEFINITELY would have commented I was looking for a photo related to your leather chaps comment... and first photo that came up was this: lego-sm.jpg[img][/img]

Well, I didn't click on the link becasue I am still at work and I wasn't sure what site that was.. it all gets monitored in the netwrok logs...lol...

As for the sex toys, since you brought it up, I am sure they are nice, but we are more of the industrial type users... things you probably don't sell... yeah yeah.. we got the rabbit and the butterfly and rings and beads and the like... but thats all the lighter side of life for us.... TMI TMI... but you brought up sex tosy and Tami started with the crop and chaps..

lOVE ME SOME KINKY LEGOS....LMAO
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    HAHA i agree...we do sell a lot of pansy toys. but there are a couple i enjoy... I must say...sex pillows are awesome. I better stop before we get locked though!!

HEY GUYS--- join this with me?! I never did a fitness challenge before but I think it could be fun!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/231115-weight-loss-rock-star-competition-sign-up-by-11-59-5-2-11?page=2#posts-3049313
  • humblemonkey
    Options
    oh and btw, if they monitor your websites visited...dont they see you spend all day on MFP?? hahahha
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    no-go on the pre-deployment pics, I can't find them on my computer right now. But, needless to say, my house was covered, wall to wall with EVERYTHING... and since they got all new **** for deployment (multi-cam, ugly as hell, but whatev) ALL of his ACU **** was still here for me to clean up after he left. yay!

like I said, he paid someone to make his bed in BCT. I have NO idea how he's surviving right now. I swear without me he's shrivel and die because he just simply wouldn't know what to do lol.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    oh and btw, if they monitor your websites visited...dont they see you spend all day on MFP?? hahahha

they don't look for sites that are open... they look for sites that trigger key words... s3x, bd$m etc...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    ok Laina,I signed up for it!

let's do the damn thing!

gotta look good naked in July! =)
  • humblemonkey
    Options

they don't look for sites that are open... they look for sites that trigger key words... s3x, bd$m etc...

ohhh. i get it. my job does that too, i think. well..most sites are blocked....but if you get to photos via google or something itll flag it.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    HAHA i agree...we do sell a lot of pansy toys. but there are a couple i enjoy... I must say...sex pillows are awesome. I better stop before we get locked though!!

HEY GUYS--- join this with me?! I never did a fitness challenge before but I think it could be fun!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/231115-weight-loss-rock-star-competition-sign-up-by-11-59-5-2-11?page=2#posts-3049313

145.2.. is that correct.. I want to slap you.

LOl.. seriously, thats a great weight already.. you will rock it.
  • humblemonkey
    Options

let's do the damn thing!

HELLS yes! wait...I thought hubby as coming home in august????? why do you have to look good BEFORE he gets home? lol am i missing something?
  • humblemonkey
    Options

145.2.. is that correct.. I want to slap you.

LOl.. seriously, thats a great weight already.. you will rock it.

145.2 is not so great hen youre only 5'1" LOL

I was 128 545 days ago. just sayin'.

And my BMI is overweight for another 10lbs.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

let's do the damn thing!

HELLS yes! wait...I thought hubby as coming home in august????? why do you have to look good BEFORE he gets home? lol am i missing something?

LOL I had to bite my tongue
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options

let's do the damn thing!

no, R&R is July! I have a huge countdown calendar on my wall above my computer lol