WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Sorry Team DMB - I gained a pound :embarassed: - up to 164. But I'll work extra doubly hard to lose that and more this week. Dang music festivals and their amazing food!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!!! I am checking in at 174.4 thats down 1.6 from 176.0....GO TEAM PARAMORE!!!!!! Cant wait to see all the results!!!
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone on Team 3, SW 245 lbs CW 237.2 lbs, difference of 7.8 lbs! 7.8 lbs lost! My HRM came in just in time too :) I even past a mini goal! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! :)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone on Team 3, SW 245 lbs CW 237.2 lbs, difference of 7.8 lbs! 7.8 lbs lost!

GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 304, current weight is 299.8, Down 4.2 pounds.
    BELOW 300!!! HELL YEAH!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Todays weight:153.2, 1.6lbs down! WOOT!!!!!!

Proud of you.... WTG!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Sorry Team DMB - I gained a pound :embarassed: - up to 164. But I'll work extra doubly hard to lose that and more this week. Dang music festivals and their amazing food!

No worries.. it can happen to any of us! Hope you enjoyed the music fest. You cna make it up this week.. lol..
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Good Morning everyone on Team 3, SW 245 lbs CW 237.2 lbs, difference of 7.8 lbs! 7.8 lbs lost! My HRM came in just in time too :) I even past a mini goal! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! :)

'OMG!!! you lost 7.8 lbs in a week.. you need to check for a tapeworm!!! LMAO.. Good for you!! That's a great loss..
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    CW: 198.4 and I will take it! Can't exercise with my sprained ankle, but hoping to kick some butt as soon as I can on the the elliptical.
    Only a loss of 1.8 lbs. this week.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Starting weight 304, current weight is 299.8, Down 2.0 pounds.
    BELOW 300!!! HELL YEAH!!

Alright Ted. I bet youa re feeling pretty good this mronig. I was at 322 at the start of March. I just recent;y broke under 300.. and I remember how good that felt.

Keep up the good work.
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    Good Morning weighing in at 298. I am a powerlifter who was competing in the 308 weight class so basically I was over eating and taking weight gain supps to stay at my competition weight so I am going to drop A LOT at first then plateau out to normal numbers. So I just wanted to explain that so no one sees a 10 pound weight loss and thinks I'm cheating,lol. Team Black eyed peas btw.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Shawn is the official Team DMB cheerleader!

*hands Shawn black and silver pom-poms* SHAKE IT!!!!!

I'll be here... in my lawn chair with my coffee and insensitivity!!!!!! =)
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    DMB.....Down 1lb...........think I lost in in boobs, though....lol
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Shawn is the official Team DMB cheerleader!

*hands Shawn black and silver pom-poms* SHAKE IT!!!!!

I'll be here... in my lawn chair with my coffee and insensitivity!!!!!! =)

I would look hot in a cheerleader ooutfit with my pompoms... don't be ejoulous cuz I'd be rocking it!!!

You know, like so many women, you are insensitive to men's feelinigs. We are very sensitive complex creatures.
    "I'm like a fully funcitoning human being.... awww..look at the pooper on that one! and he's back" ~ execerpt from a movie...
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    DMB.....Down 1lb...........think I lost in in boobs, though....lol

Gongrats on the loss, and bite your tongue! LOL... seriously good for you.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Team Drop It Like It's Hot, you all have really rocked it out this week. MOST EXCELLENT

I can't say the same for myself. As feared, vac and off the wagon the last couple of days, resulted in a +3. I'm gonna keep telling myself it's not a "real" gain and will drop it in these next few days.

With the exception of my blunder, looks like we're off to a great start

Ssmith47 215 -2
    Beckey24 301 -4
    Answeet 240 -3
    Rorosaw 194.5 -3.5
    Momofjanda 140 -3
    cfred40 281 +3

Again, YOU ALL ARE ROCKSTARS, BABY!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Hope to hear from the rest of ya!!!

Congrats to all the other teams on your most excellent achievements!!!
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    Good Morning team! My starting wt was 233, I have not gained or lost this week! sorry team! will make it up next week!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Team Drop It Like It's Hot, you all have really rocked it out this week. MOST EXCELLENT

I can't say the same for myself. As feared, vac and off the wagon the last couple of days, resulted in a +3. I'm gonna keep telling myself it's not a "real" gain and will drop it in these next few days.

With the exception of my blunder, looks like we're off to a great start

Ssmith47 215 -2
    Beckey24 301 -4
    Answeet 240 -3
    Rorosaw 194.5 -3.5
    Momofjanda 140 -3
    cfred40 281 +3

Again, YOU ALL ARE ROCKSTARS, BABY!!!!! WOOT WOOT

Hope to hear from the rest of ya!!!

Congrats to all the other teams on your most excellent achievements!!!

Hey, hey, none of that! You are down 93 pounds, my friend! One vacation week will not take that away and like you said, you're back at it today. So, you're on again, captain!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    i'm Team Paramore

SW - 401
    CW - 395

Weight loss this week - 6lbs
  • Bringerofrain
    Bringerofrain Posts: 163 Member
    Options

'OMG!!! you lost 7.8 lbs in a week.. you need to check for a tapeworm!!! LMAO.. Good for you!! That's a great loss..

Ha Ha, Thank you! I hope it's not just from water loss either! I 've been stuck on 245 for awhile now & until really logging in everything that I've eaten(& I mean everything!) was able to get off that 245 lbs. :)