Replies

• FitMomma0722
    FitMomma0722 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    DUPLICATE POST
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Alrighty, I'm all done sweatin' and so I'm gonna finish up the charts and have the up in about an hour, I'm also gonna make a new thread and link it here. Spread the word to your teams.

Also, guys, rivalry is fun and all,but the back and forth is getting kinda lame. I'm totally up for hyping up YOUR group, but let's cut down on the trashing other people's groups.... and their taste in music. We are relying on the power of rock to help us lose weight and kick booty and that it what's important.

Alrighty, so I'm gonna do one last sweep for weigh-ins that I might have missed, because as it stands now I'm miss some weigh-ins:
    4 form BEP <- nvm... just got'em!
    1 from DILIH
    4 from Foo Fighters
    6 from LMFAO
    **High five to DMB and Paramore for having all their weigh ins
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm going to step it up this week! it's on!:bigsmile:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

Uhh.... obviously never read Chomsky... look who doesn't know anything...

your comments are starting to get irritating. honestly...if you dont like something, fine. That doesnt mean that no one should like it. This challenge is supposed to be about supportive weight loss not arguing about whos band is better... ENOUGH. ugh.

Honestly, Team DMB is annoying...

Seriously.. was it that mommy didn't hug you enough or maybe daddy hugged you a little too much that made you this way?

Why so combative, this is a supportive challenge of like minded people, not the west bank.

What do you find annoying about Team DMB? Is it because we are here in force supporting each other, and may I add we have also thrown encouragement out to the other teams as well. Are you just one of those people who feels the need to disagree with everyone and argue for the sake of arguing? Chomsky?... Really? If that is your idea of reading and social philosophy, I am not surprised you are so cynical and argumentative. I always found Chomsky to be self righteous, over opinionated, closed minded to others thinking, especially when it came to science, and frankly a little boring.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Totally agree that we ALL need to be suportative of each other and not worry about which band is better. We all have our favorite musice, movies, books- that's what make us unique. I'm here to loose weight and to support other MFP'rs along the way.
  • tamie_l
    tamie_l Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    BEP Rocked the pounds off this week!! WOOT WOOT
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    I am late with my weigh in // 157 ... only down a lb
  • shouts12
    shouts12 Posts: 87
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

your comments are starting to get irritating. honestly...if you dont like something, fine. That doesnt mean that no one should like it. This challenge is supposed to be about supportive weight loss not arguing about whos band is better... ENOUGH. ugh.

Seriously.. was it that mommy didn't hug you enough or maybe daddy hugged you a little too much that made you this way?

Why so combative, this is a supportive challenge of like minded people, not the west bank.

What do you find annoying about Team DMB? Is it because we are here in force supporting each other, and may I add we have also thrown encouragement out to the other teams as well. Are you just one of those people who feels the need to disagree with everyone and argue for the sake of arguing? Chomsky?... Really? If that is your idea of reading and social philosophy, I am not surprised you are so cynical and argumentative. I always found Chomsky to be self righteous, over opinionated, closed minded to others thinking, especially when it came to science, and frankly a little boring.

And your pop psych crap is not an attempted put down? Pot calling kettle black? Get a clue.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

And your pop psych crap is not an attempted put down? Pot calling kettle black? Get a clue.

awww.. did my "pop psych crap" hit a nerve? Just messing with you. If you are going to dish it out, you should be able to take it.

I say we all call a truce and get back to what is truly important here, determining what truly is rock music... NO.. wait.. I mean making the life changes to get healthy, lose weight, bulk up, buff out, tone, or whatever each persons goal is.

I would like to try and set an example and agree to no longer say any negative or pop psych crap from this point on. I do reserve the right to call out my own team mates if they start slacking.

Boom... Boom.... Boom.... Encouragement. ~ For those of you who have seen couples retreat.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    trolls.gif
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

awww.. did my "pop psych crap" hit a nerve? Just messing with you. If you are going to dish it out, you should be able to take it.

I say we all call a truce and get back to what is truly important here, determining what truly is rock music... NO.. wait.. I mean making the life changes to get healthy, lose weight, bulk up, buff out, tone, or whatever each persons goal is.

I would like to try and set an example and agree to no longer say any negative or pop psych crap from this point on. I do reserve the right to call out my own team mates if they start slacking.

Boom... Boom.... Boom.... Encouragement. ~ For those of you who have seen couples retreat.

hahaha now THATS the kind of yoga i need to do!! :devil:
  • kezereth
    kezereth Posts: 41
    Options
    :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Nascar is not moronic.

I agree!

hahaha now THATS the kind of yoga i need to do!! :devil:

Well, you know Laina, I am not what you would called a "certified" Yoga instructor, per say, but I could certainly assist like he did in the downward dog position. Boom...Boom...Boom.... LMAO, that *kitten* was funny! So, yeah, anytime you wanna do some Yoga... just sayin.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow rockers. I'm gonna be out of town till Monday afternoon. I'll weigh in Tuesday morning and post the results. I just found out the hotel we are staying at has a gym! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    You all DO know the thread has moved... right?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    You all DO know the thread has moved... right?

WTF... I DIDN'T SEE THAT IR GOT ROLLED OR MOVED OR A NEW THREAD PART 2 WAS STARTED... BULL$HITT!!!!!