Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Grrrr I weighed this morning and the scale said 174.4!!!! I was down to 171-172 all weekend. Stupid sodium and waaay too much food. I'm going to wait until I get home to weigh again and see if I dropped any of that. Normally I do. :grumble:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Grrr...... not cool. Weighing in at 140 this week. That means that I have gained 10 pounds since I found out that I am pregnant, and I am only 14 1/2 weeks. This is so not good, I've got to slow this weight gain train down or I'm going to be as big as a house when this baby gets here. On the positive side, we have 1 week and 4 days until we find out what the baby is!!
    Hope everyone has a great losing week!! Go gettem girls!!
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I think I missed last week, but this week im weighing in at 219 :)
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    131.6... sorry ladies, up .6. TOM is this week, hoping that's why.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, down 2 pounds this week - 176.5 -
    better than last week when I gained.
    Hope you all have a good week too.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in at 199.2 this week. I finally got to Onederland!!!!

That is awesome...great job!!:bigsmile:

Finally a loss...down half a pound, but I'll take it..weighing in at 151.5 today and it was TOM weekend, so that's a plus that I was able to lose!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!! :happy:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

Sorry so late, work blew up as soon as I walked through the door.

CW: 142.

Just can't seem to get past, so my goals this week, reevalute what I'm doing and find what isn't working.
    And water of course.

Have a happy Monday, it looks like everyone is doing great!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Weigh in at 178...Its that TOM ....Hopefully it all goes by weekend and not stick around for an extra week like last month
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm at 230.8 today....which is a 0.2 loss this week. which is actually awesome because it means I lost weight while on vacation!!!! back to normal this week. :)
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    272.3 bleh...
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    138 today. I was down to as low as 136-137 this week, but then I ate a lot yesterday and didn't log anything. It was my first time not logging in a really long time. I hosted Mother's Day and it was too difficult to log and when everyone left I knew it was impossible to track all the snacking and eating I had done.

On a side note, I received my first "you're looking skinny, girl" comment! It was nice someone has finally noticed even though I'm doing this for people to notice. A little part of me liked to hear it!
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am at 175 up 3 from last week not a good week. Did alot of partying for a friends going away and mothers day. Will get back on track this week....
  • lillie1201
    lillie1201 Posts: 64
    Options
    Down exactly 2 lbs this week to 192.4. Now I just need to make sure it continues in this direction! Have a fabulous week Ladies!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    207.2 today!!!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Still 219... :grumble: I didn't have a great weekend though so here is hoping that getting back on track this week helps!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    It's been a crazy awesome week as far as losses go for me. I seriously lowered my carbs and upped my protein by a ton and the weight has been melting off.

Coming in at 180.2 this morning. A 5.8lb loss.

:drinker:
  • js775219
    js775219 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey ladies, 236 even, only 1.4 lbs for the week, but it's a new low for me that I haven't seen in IDK how long and it brings me to 10 lbs lost since my April 2011 re-boot...so I'm excited!!!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    127.8!
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options