Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options
123457»

Replies

• Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    ugh I was at 230.6 on Sunday!!! and now Im at 231!!!! :explode: I really dont want to see that number on the scale next monday. 230-229 here I come!
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    Options
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    145.0 today!! whoop whoop! down 1.6. although i've been to this weight many times but for whatever reason seem to sabotage my weight loss at this point and blow back up to 150... i will not binge eat, i will not binge eat...
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    210 on this very manic Monday. One of those days that I just can't seem to catch a break. Will contemplate my goals for the week and check in later.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    138 today. I was down to as low as 136-137 this week, but then I ate a lot yesterday and didn't log anything. It was my first time not logging in a really long time. I hosted Mother's Day and it was too difficult to log and when everyone left I knew it was impossible to track all the snacking and eating I had done.

On a side note, I received my first "you're looking skinny, girl" comment! It was nice someone has finally noticed even though I'm doing this for people to notice. A little part of me liked to hear it!
    I meant to say I'm NOT doing this for people to notice!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    155.4 for me this week. I think! Have had a busy weekend, so I can't remember if this is the correct weight, but it'll do :smile:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    135 for me. TOM is a-comin'.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm trying really really hard not to be bummed about the scale. I know how hard I busted my butt all week, and I know that my body did change a bit more...it just sucks not seeing it in that number to post with the group!! But a combination of no water yesterday, high sodium, lots of heavy foods, and lack of sleep last night...all contributed. So I KNOW it's not fat and I KNOW it'll be gone in a day or two. Still makes me grumpy tho... :grumble:

I did okay on my goals last week though!! Still room for improvement this week...

5-2.jpg
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    165.4 today, can't wait to hit the 150's!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey can I join?
    SW 190
    CW 187
    I hope to be 185-183 by the time this week is over :-)

I added you! Weigh-in with us next Monday and you'll be on that chart. :)