SIXERS Melting Away for Summer Week 2

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    afternoon....

making another south beach recipe for dinner. chicken stuffed with spinach and cheese. only 233 cals. hope it's good.

after dinner i am hoping to go back to the duck pond and just do a slow 1 mile walk. shanell want to join me?

off to start dinner.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    shanell and i took a nice 1 mile walk. need to do either before dinner, or much later after i eat.
    hope this cool weather stays for a bit longer.
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well, today sure was a great day! My dh got a job that he started interviewing for over a month ago. He is leaving the self employed world and heading back to the gainfully employed world. He owned his own construction company which was wonderful when the economy was booming but was super bad when it all fell apart. It's going to be so nice to not feel poor all the time. We have always made it work but now it will be alot less stressful.

Hope you all had a great day!
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amy_36 congrats on your hubby's new job! Awesome!

Everyone else, I wrote a pretty good blog yesterday about how I am going to keep believing in myself until I reach my goal because I AM CAPABLE!

I have about 11 weeks until my 26th birthday and I am going to be pretty busy between now and then. Starting residency, moving, finishing school... and I need a strategy because I want to make these 11 weeks count. I also got pretty sick this week but I'm still pushing forward with my packing/purging goals. I plan to give a LOT of clothes away. And I figure if I can't fit the clothes yet I need to still give the clothes away because I've waited long enough. I will have money to buy more clothes when I need them. And they can help someone else in the mean while.

:-)
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

tiff...sounds like a plan. i too have been thinking of the clothes thing too. i have what i use to wear in hopes to return. but, i would like to buy new again. so maybe save a few of my favs.
    amy_36...yea on DH new job. less stress is good right now for you.
    everyone esle...hope you are all doing well. summer is just around the corner. i am seeing signs in subdivision of their pools opening this month. yikes, better get it together. means the lake will be warmer soon too. we better get our butts moving.

AFM: had such nice walks yesterday. i am forgoing the gym today. i will do JM shred this morning. if no rain tonight i think i might do the mile again. what a great way to end the day. need to see how far i have to walk around here to equal a mile too. so i don't have to drive. the scale was so sweet this morning. i hope it stays. i think i have found my niche for now. i will do what i am doing and hope for the best.
    off to get the day started.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Gonna read through later once kids are off to school. But just posting quickly. I have been doing terrible on my eating. But on the upside, I have been logging EVERY calorie, which is at least making me more aware and I can't pretend I don't know the damage or why my weight went up. So at least one of my goals for the week will be met. :tongue:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Well...I had a nice afternoon with Kadence yesterday. Got in a good workout and a good run. Had a super yummy dinner. Then went TOTALLY overboard on snacking in the evening! Ugh...literally felt sick when I went to bed. BUMMER! But back on track today!

Plan:
    Food--
    B-Kix, skim milk, coffee w/sugarfree creamer
    S-Banana, cereal bar
    L-Mixed green salad, baby tomatos, cucumber, spritzer dressing, and a light yogurt
    S-??
    D-Lemon chicken and asparagus...probably with some leftover brown rice
    S-??

Exercise:
    JM Shred day 17-level 2
    Maybe a run...depends...lots to do this evening!

Have a great day gals and a great weekend if I don't get to chat some more!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    workout done....

some wanted to do the weekly minis again here they are as a reminder.

Week 1 .... ~ sodium intake. this could really open some eyes. or we could make it a week to keep track of your weakest area. like mine is carbs. or log food daily
    Week 2 .... ~ say hello to board at least 4 times this week.
    Week 3 .... ~ workout at least 3 times a weeks
    Week 4 .... ~ drink at least 6 glasses of water a day

how is everyone doing on theirs?
    i know i have counted every carb. that is my goal.

shower next than finish some laundry and start the spring cleaning....
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Happy friday ladies, i think...took my daughter to the doc about 9 last night and she has pneaumonia :( gave her a steroid shot, antiboitic, breathing treatments. didn't hosptialize her Thank the Lord, I think because we don't have insurance right now :( so I didn't get supper till 10, was really hoping for a lose today!
    Hoping to workout tonight, but we'll see...

Have a wonderful and Blessed Mothers day weekend all you mommys!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    AFM stands for "as for me". Don't feel bad, when I started I didn't know what BUMP meant!!

Lauren

I've been on here for over a year (almost two) and didn't find out until today that NSV means Non Scale Victory.

~ Datenshi ~
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 of using some Herbalife products. So far I don't see a huge difference between the amount I was loosing weekly before and now but I am eating way more protein which hopefully means I am now only losing fat and not lean muscles mass. I am giving it one month to see if I feel different or think it is beneficial.

I have been doing a lot of hiking lately which feels awesome but the last time I went with my daughter to a place we don't usually go to, we got bit by ticks. I was off work with a migraine yesterday and she isn't feeling well so I have to make a doctor appt just in case it is related.

We are supposed to have 4 sunny days so I am going to go hiking tonight and tomorrow and hopefully it won't be as muddy as it has been.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!!

~ Datenshi ~
  • chipper15173
    Options
    happy afternoon....

was hoping to go for another 1 mile after dinner walk. but, rain is here off and on. not sure if i should.

haven't done much of anything today. just feeling tired.

see you all later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    rain went away and skies clear. now i drank too much water to leave the house. so will do something while i watch my soap.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

well, thought it was going to be a nice weekend. now i am in a bad mood. son has started his same crap again. complaining about the internet being so slow, aw poor baby. i am so tired of his crap. nothing is good enough for him. than DH starts in on my soap i was watching. i just turned things off and went to take a shower.
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    oops, didn't realize their were mini goals! I have been sick and not really counting much. but I've counted total cals about 4 days this week. I will start to count my sodium cause I have a feeling that a LOT of my food has had high sodium recently... and TOM is coming... so that's all bad.

Have a good weekend. I have a meeting tomorrow, plus a graduation from law school for a friend. Then Sun is mother's day. so may not catch up with u guys til Mon. but I'll check in.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning all....

just got back from my morning walk. clock a route. it was 1.55 miles. so will add a little detour and should bring it to 2 miles. also i hope to get my nightly mile in. it felt so good to do that and i slept great too. i normally don't do anything on weekends.

off to shower and than head out to the store for a few things. a store has green peppers on sale for 3 for $1. can't beat that price, hope they are good.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    shanell gave me a fruit bouquet for mothers day. she made it. waiting until tomorrow to start eating it. she knew i had been watching what i was eating.

have a great Mothers day ladies......
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet of your daughter Cathy!

We agreed to store a treadmill for a friend of ours. He moved into a new place and it wont fit. He said we could use it because he knows if something happened to it we would fix it or replace it. Well, my dh went to get it and it is our old treadmill that we sold to him about 5 yrs ago. We had totally forgot that we sold it to him. LOL!

I plan to put it to good use while it is here.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Been in a very grumpy mood. It doesn't help that the kids are really irritating me, by not listening, not doing what their told, and everything else that would make me mad. Hopeing tomorrow is a better day. For some reason I don't think it will be though.

Have a great evening ladies.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day ladies....Hope everyone has a great day.

amy_36....would love to have my treadmill back. i miss it so much. been thinking about getting another one after son leaves.
    shanell....they know you are irritated at the new situation at home and are taking advantage of it. you have become the single parent now their waking hours. it does get better. i have been there. look how good you turned out. love you.
    everyone else...hope you are having a great weekend.

AFM: my heel is starting to hurt again. darn it. i had planned today for a rest day. not sure. was thinking at breakfast (DH made me) that if i plan a rest day what happens if i have a day where i am sick or something and can't workout. so why not do it everyday and than if something happens i won't feel guilty about not doing something. so that is what i plan on doing. some sort of workout everyday.

off to do something.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    afternoon...

didn't get a workout in yet, but, i will. was thinking of heading to the gym and do something.

enjoy your day